Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Gunfire [5/5]  (Read 6056 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfire [5/5]
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2014, 08:14:13 am »

KEEP FIRING.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2014, 08:26:52 am »

GET TO COVER. Then Blind fire around the corner to suppress them don't expose myself.

"Cyborg asshole, I'm hit but I not out of this fight yet"
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:55:00 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2014, 09:08:11 am »

Continue firing on them. Try to find weak spots, if they have any.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2014, 10:23:40 am »

Continue firing on them. Try to find weak spots, if they have any.
Assist in weak spot assessment! Transmit any found to the rest of team! Also check ship schematics for any explodey parts near the cyborgs.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2014, 08:27:57 am »

Just a warning that I ain't giving up on this. I've got exams up and I'm gonna spend a lot of time studying. I can still check around the forums in my spare time but I can't make big updates.

I'll be done around next Friday. Wish me luck!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2014, 08:38:34 am »

((It's cool, good luck.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2014, 08:46:40 am »

((I'm happy to wait
I'm personally enjoying mucking around with gamerlord again too bad he got killed in Life begins at death.))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2014, 09:44:19 am »

((Yeah it's pretty sweet.))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2014, 03:14:50 am »

((Exams are over! Turn will be up soon if you guys are still interested!))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2014, 03:21:08 am »

((WOOT.))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2014, 04:28:56 am »

Traia reloads her cannon, aiming once more at the enemy craft. The bullet soars and lands on the ship, but the shields deflect it, causing it to ricochet. It hits the Thunderchild, damaging the engine. Guy starts to panic as they become stranded. They don't have the means to fix it as of now, but at least they can transmit a message back to the Centurion. They can only hope that they arrive in time. Being trapped in enemy space was deadly to say the least. Traia smacks the controls of the prototype gun.

Meanwhile, back on the ship, Mark rolls to cover. He moves his gun over the corner to blind fire those cyborgs. Through what appears as sheer luck, he managed to hit the cyborg. It gets hit in one of the cybernetic eyes, causing it to flail wildly, attempting to discern friend and foe. The remaining cyborg manages to duck out of the way, and the bullets manage to miss the squad. Blake fires, attempting to find any weakspots. He knows that the eye is one of them, but it seems to small to hit without blind luck. No pun intended.

He manages to get a few lucky shots that pierce through their fake skin and hitting their mechanical frame. Guy switches to camera view, seeing directly through Blake's HUD. He attempts to find weakspots along with him, as well as detecting any explosive areas near them. No explosive areas are found, but they do see that their carapace armor is weakest in the area just below the chest and above the core.

He transmits this to the rest of the team. They aim and fire at their weakspot. One is hit, but is still in fighting condition. The other which was previously shot in the eye was shot multiple times near the weakspot, finally going down and bursting into flames. The last cyborg rushes to the squad, blades drawn. A lucky shot hits it straight in the eye before it crashes into the wall behind the team.

Looting time! Well, the cyborgs aren't very valuable anymore, considering they're on fire. But you still have the good 'ol meatbags!
Dying of laughter?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2014, 04:30:14 am »

((FUCK ME.))
"STUPID FUCKING CANNON FOR FUCK SAKE YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT."
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 04:41:54 am by Gamerlord »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2014, 04:41:03 am »

"Hey guys did you see that that is why you don't fuck with an Aussie" Mark gloated over his lucky shot

before winced at Traia's cursing "Let me guess something just fucked up is our ride still in one piece"

« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 12:15:32 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2014, 11:59:24 pm »

Ohhhh, me likey.  :D

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2014, 05:52:11 am »

Continue dakka dakka on the cyborgs.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8