Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Gunfire [5/5]  (Read 6063 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfire [5/5]
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2014, 10:54:19 am »

"If you can't figure it out then you've never experienced a real raid. They'll probably end up using large amounts of HEs and chemmies."
"I can think of ten ways to do it with just a screwdriver."
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2014, 10:58:55 am »

"Haven't you lived through a raid man these people with rape kill and pillage if not stopped. Also hOw are the 15 people on that ship going to kill 4000 civilians seems a bit much for a raid

"It's what happens after. They slaughter the militia, blow open the shields, and steal all the guns and supplies they get their hands on.

Then the muties move in-along with the wasteland monsters, disease and general starvation that comes with the chaos. They're all the real threat, ironically-they know when one of the settlements is vulnerable. They know how to strike. They don't have the tech to get past our shields, but when our guard is down...they eat well, enough said."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2014, 02:41:06 pm »

"Who wants some music?"

Guy throws on some http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSjlvm8AOuo

Indeed, I do this.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2014, 07:33:22 pm »

The alarm sounds and all the servitors and cyborgs in the room suddenly become frantic and start working. Tai appears on screen.

"Proceed with Mission 01."

You are directed to the shuttle dock. A large room filled with nearly 20 space craft, crates, and more than a hundred workers. You are led to the Thunderchild-a large spacecraft, outfitted with recon and detection gear and some missile launchers, torpedoes, turrets and the prototype.

You board the Thunderchild, strapping in to your stations and don your uniform. You prepare your weapons, cleaning them and checking it for defects. Guy starts up the recon station and the screen whizzes. Suddenly the data of the surroundings pop up. Traia heads to the prototype turret, getting used to the controls.

The Thunderchild launches into space. Captain Macready pilots the ship to the preprogrammed coordinates. After a minute or so, the ship is in sight. A large carrier ship. Unfortunately, they detect you. A few blasts fire at your position but they barely miss. You retaliate. A well placed shot blows up an engine, and they have a big drop in speed.

You prepare to dock. You open your drawbridge and breach their hull. You enter inside, filling an unlucky thug full of lead and smashing another one under the drawbridge.

Mission start.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2014, 08:06:27 pm »

Mark charges forward and gets into cover blasting anyone I see
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2014, 09:40:25 pm »

Mark looks around the corridor, spotting three guys behind cover. He charges, but a stray bullet hits his boot. Thanks to the steel-plating though, it only bruises. He manages to get behind a wall and starts spraying lead at the three thugs. A bullet goes straight through the head of the first and he falls like a fly. The second gets three right in the chest, spraying blood on the wall behind him. The third is still behind cover.

The sirens sound. You can hear footsteps in the distance. The third thug keeps shooting at you, keeping you suppressed.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2014, 01:35:54 am »

Ready the turret and take potshots at their engines.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2014, 03:00:12 am »

Traia readies the prototype turret and takes her aim at the enemy ship. Battle imminent, a rush of adrenaline surges through her body, giving her hightened reflex as well as becoming increasingly aggressive. Guy nervously sits at the recon station, hoping she won't punch him in the balls or something.

The first shot is ready. She takes the shot, and the laser strikes through the engine, tearing through and causing an explosion. She grins as debris forms around the ship.

"Bang." She breaks into a chuckle.
Dying of laughter?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2014, 03:01:14 am »

"Heeheehee!"
Keep on firing!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2014, 03:30:58 am »

Coordinate team and whatnot. ALL TO THE TUNE OF MOAR POLKA

Indeed, I do this.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2014, 04:08:20 am »

when the grunt stops surpressing me (to reload or something) Show him my DAKKA POWER
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2014, 05:03:36 am »

Traia keeps laughing as she readies another shot. Aiming at the ship again, she fires. It hits, but for some reason the shot doesn't pierce the shields. Stupid prototype!

Guy grins. His time to shine. He switches on his old Polka music and cracks his fingers. He scans the enemy ship, showing the enemy life signatures on board. 9 left. Seems some were killed by the engine explosion. He relays the enemy positions to the squad's HUD and coordinates their attack.

Mark gets the signal on his HUD, receivng the enemy positions on his map. He smirks. According to the map, a squad of 4 was approaching his position. He could take them of guard. But first, this bastard suppressing him. The firing stopped. His window of opportunity. He charged forward, pulling out fang and stabbing him in the arm. He finishes him off by blasting his head to gibs with his shotgun.

The next squad arrives. They start firing at Mark as he barely makes it to cover. They've got pretty good aim, but you assume that they're green. Good training, no experience.
Dying of laughter?

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2014, 05:59:28 am »

Join Mark. Fire on their position with my machine gun.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2014, 08:09:18 am »

"Come on you bastard!"

DAKKADAKKADAKKA.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2014, 08:53:07 am »

roll a flash bang to the squad if rookies when it goes off pop out and mow them down.

"Hey Traia darling who ever gets less kills buys the other a drink." Mark says over the radio.
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8