Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Gunfire [5/5]  (Read 6066 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfire [5/5]
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2014, 08:05:34 am »

"Kinda pissed to say I won't be much use here. I can handle a shotgun as well as the next grunt, but I'm no close-quarters fighter."

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2014, 08:11:25 am »

Tai's simulated face shifts to Traia. "Worry not, Markswoman. If you think that you will not be of use on field, my calculations point that you may stay in the Thundership as field operator. Scan the enemy craft for movement and update your squad's HUD.

If you like, I can teach you the bare basics of operating the recon gear."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2014, 08:14:26 am »

"But that's boring!"

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2014, 08:26:09 am »

Tai's simulated face shifts to Traia. "Worry not, Markswoman. If you think that you will not be of use on field, my calculations point that you may stay in the Thundership as field operator. Scan the enemy craft for movement and update your squad's HUD.

If you like, I can teach you the bare basics of operating the recon gear."
((Damn, missed all the RP, stupid sleep schedule! >:())
The so far silent crewman speaks up "I'll take that job if you don't mind. The lass might not be a 'close combat' fighter, but I ain't one for a straight up fight at all. I'm used to takin' care of problems like this before they start with a bit o' misplaced gear or a faulty wiring in their life support systems. Runnin and gunnin is about as far from my specialty as it gets."
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2014, 08:35:24 am »

"Very well. 66 will instruct you on the use of the machinery."

Tai turns back to Traia. "Calculating. Processing. According to the records, the Thundership has been outfitted with a prototype Long-range turret. It is designed to sharpshoot vital points in enemy ships. It is, however, a prototype and the accuracy has yet to be fine tuned, but as of now it is the best solution for your needs."

66 prepares a machine and places Guy's head in it. He punches in some nubers and the machine begins to glow. The machine opens and Guy comes out, feeling dizzy. Learned: Basic Recon!

66 turns to Traia. "I apologize. As the weapon is a prototype, we do not have a guide preprogrammed in the machine."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2014, 08:40:14 am »

"No worries; that's half the fun!"

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2014, 08:44:45 am »

"Woo...I'ma sit down a minute...so why is a recon unit being sent to essentially cockslap baddies in the face again? I mean, sure we're a BADASS unit, but still, seems a lil out of our element." At this he turns to the three members of the squad essentially specced for cockslapping people in the face "Er....well some of us are. Hehe"

Indeed, I do this.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2014, 08:48:12 am »

"Well it's obvious here who has a cock for slapping in the enemy's face!"

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2014, 08:49:09 am »

"Cheer up Traia could always be worse like there not being anyone who knows how to fight a aware and armed foe. Any way I can get some flashbangs and armor don't want to get shot up too bad. "

After hearing about the turret Mark turns to Traia and says "there we go just watch your fire I don't want to be the first tester of that prototype

After cockslapping comment *Mark raises hand* "I don't know about you but I want to teach these guys that civilian targets are no longer allowed
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 08:52:00 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2014, 08:52:28 am »

Traia leans in close, with a big, wide smile on her face.
"What's wrong? Not looking forward to having that turret ****** ** **** ****, *** ******** ******? ******* ******** *** ******** *** **?"

((Bleeped for innappropriateness. Gist is that she's questioning his sexuality.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2014, 09:01:56 am »

"Well if you would like to step in front of it be my guest I will be waiting with a mop and bucket to get rid of the peaces "

(( I don't know how to respond to that))
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2014, 09:04:10 am »

Traia just chuckles.

((Don't worry about it. Still trying to work out the kinks in this character.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2014, 09:34:13 am »

Traia just chuckles.

((Don't worry about it. Still trying to work out the kinks in this character.))
((I'm still trying to work out what "inappropriate" words have 2 letters....))

"Hey hey, lets save our attitudes for the people who deserve it. Specifically, those...er.....people.....who.....ok, gotta admit, I was asleep during the briefing. All I caught was that there were bad guys and we were being thrown into their face and that lots of people will die if we don't kill them."

Indeed, I do this.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2014, 09:50:34 am »

"Haven't you lived through a raid man these people with rape kill and pillage if not stopped. Also hOw are the 15 people on that ship going to kill 4000 civilians seems a bit much for a raid
My Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2014, 10:25:59 am »

"If you can't figure it out then you've never experienced a real raid. They'll probably end up using large amounts of HEs and chemmies."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8