Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 54

Author Topic: Uskarian Adventures : It's dead, Jim.  (Read 79035 times)

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Uskarian Adventures : Riddles and Crypts, oh my
« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2014, 03:42:38 pm »

"Book...?" Tomo pauses for a moment, before looking down at the object she hadn't fully stowed away. "Ohhh, that book!" After quickly finishing securing it, she furrows her brow and purses her lips as she winds up what's left of her brain for some good hard thinking, seeming to come to a conclusion after a few seconds.

"Tomo and Tallperson can read book together! ...Later, though."

Collect a couple choice pieces of jewelry, then onward down the tunnel!
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Uskarian Adventures : Riddles and Crypts, oh my
« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2014, 03:46:19 pm »

Egen scratches her head for a couple seconds, before shrugging.

Egen searches the chamber for anything interesting or important.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Uskarian Adventures : Kenneth and the putrid 7
« Reply #182 on: January 25, 2014, 05:40:39 pm »

--Battle with Kenneth and the putrid 7: aftermath--

Look around.
Respectfully and solomnly you withdraw your blade from the necromancer's chest. You slash the air in front of you, throwing off the blood from the blade and sheathe it once more. You look around the crypt. Well, there's Tomo and Egen stanidng infront of a table with some assorted loot. Then there's the unfinished tunnel. Also corpses and blood, lots of blood. You take a good, long look around, but have to concede that that is all there is to this crypt.

Use Kenneth's clothes to bandage up my gaping thigh wound. Take that shovel blade.
You tear off a piece of Kenneth's robe and tie it around your leg. This should help with the bleeding, but you might want to get that looked at. You then hop on over to the dead necromancer and try to get the shovel blade free from his throat. It's stuck fast, but after a few moments of intense wiggling the shovel plops free. Holding the shovel, you feel a vague sense of satisfaction.

>Wipe the mess off my hands on either a dead zombie or the necromancer.

>Take a look around the crypt. What were the zombies digging to when we came in? Are there any decent weapons around? Have we explored the whole crypt, or is there more? If I can't find a new weapon, pick my cleaver back up.
You whipe your hand off on one of the zombie's shirt, then use a stray arm to clean of the blood and grime from your boots. You pick up your cleaver and out it back in its sheath, then take a walk around the crypt. It's basically a large L-shaped room, and simply by turning around the corner you ahve succesfulyl explored it in its entirety. You go to unfinished tunnel. This seems to be the only place where anyone was digging, though you can only guess where it was supposed to lead.

Looking behind you you see Tomo and Egen standing on the other side of a large table. On the table are a round shield and a spear. Leaning against the table is a sledgehammer, you think they probably used this to break open the wall for the tunnel.

Collect a couple choice pieces of jewelry, then onward down the tunnel!
You try and select a the best jewelry from the pile. Turns out the whole lot is kind of rubbish, really, so you just open your knapsack and shove the entire pile into it. You close the bag and walk off towards the tunnel. You get about a good 6 meters in before the tunnel abrubtly stops. Seems like they never got any further than this, it's almost like someone interrupted them.

Egen searches the chamber for anything interesting or important.
You search the chamber thoroughly, scrutinizing every stone and inspecting every corner. The only noteworthy thing you notice is that by the amount of empty coffins along the walls, the pile of stuffs on the table is pretty meager. You suppose they might have already hauled most of it off to another location.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Uskarian Adventures : Shoveling evil out of the way
« Reply #183 on: January 25, 2014, 06:38:22 pm »

"Right, then! Let us leave and obtain our well-earned payment!"

Leave and get back to the priest. The undead issue appears to be solved right now!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2014, 12:02:24 am »

"Yes... but where was that tunnel meant to go?"

Follow Nosegay.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2014, 12:05:48 am »

Moskar's seasoned eye fell upon the sledgehammer.
He strides over there and picks it up, hefting it in his large, scaly palms and testing the weight.
"No harm in having a look around for ssome... payments of our own while we are here," he remarks idly, turning towards the unfinished tunnel. He takes the spear from the table and heads over, using it to probe the dirt at the tunnel's abrupt end.

>Get the sledgehammer, assess whether it would make a better weapon than my cleaver.

>Then take the spear and shove it into the dirt the zombies were digging away at.
Try and work out if there's a chamber beyond, or just what they were digging towards.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2014, 09:07:01 am »

"Yes... but where was that tunnel meant to go?"

Egen shrugs, "Does it matter now?"

Follow Nosegay as well.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2014, 09:21:05 am »

((Question, what was the job we were hired for exactly? Was it just to kill the necromancer? Cos if so then I could concievably claim all the cash... but I won't. Damn honourable ronin RP.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2014, 09:22:59 am »

Egen shrugs, "Does it matter now?"

"Besides, while it would doubtlessly be amusing to rob the graves of the very people whose right to sanctified, untouched burial we are supposed to protect, it's most unlikely that the priest would appreciate the humor of the situation. As for what could be there... catacombs? Ancient burial grounds? Death god worship sites? Not really places worth exploring. Whatever treasure might be in there would probably be hopelessly musty by now."

((Question, what was the job we were hired for exactly? Was it just to kill the necromancer? Cos if so then I could concievably claim all the cash... but I won't. Damn honourable ronin RP.))

((Our job was to eliminate the undead and their source, so you probably couldn't claim all the credit anyway. Besides, what sense does it make for a kitsune of all things to be honorable? Aren't they tricksters by nature? They even shapeshift.

But, if you tried that, Nosegay would definitely defend the shovel's right to at least 75% of your share.))
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 09:25:57 am by Harry Baldman »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2014, 09:32:33 am »

((Seanna's family was killed by bandits and she was raised by an old samurai. Being dishonourable would be like beating her adoptive father to death with a newborn puppy.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2014, 10:22:54 am »

Come out of drunken stupor.

"...Huzzah...aah?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2014, 11:18:03 am »

"...Huzzah...aah?"

"She lives! Follow us! We getting paid!"

((Seanna's family was killed by bandits and she was raised by an old samurai. Being dishonourable would be like beating her adoptive father to death with a newborn puppy.))

((It's funny when you realize that Seanna's family were, in all likelihood, ordinary foxes. As was Seanna, presumably, until she did that weird kitsune ritual.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 26, 2014, 11:27:59 am »

((I just figured her family were kitsune too or something.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 26, 2014, 08:27:05 pm »

"...Huzzah...aah?"

"She lives! Follow us! We getting paid!"

"Aye!...For what."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 27, 2014, 03:32:41 am »

"Aye!...For what."

"Good behaviors that work for the betterment of society!"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 54