Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34

Author Topic: [3.5e D&D] A Game of Death and Destruction  (Read 47740 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [3.5e D&D] A Game of Death and Destruction
« Reply #345 on: January 06, 2014, 12:29:52 am »

Their characters may have 35+ in a single stat, but my character as 16-22 in several stats and is a jack of all trades. I can already see how one might kill either one of them with the almighty ABILITY SCORE DAMAGE. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 06, 2014, 01:08:01 am »

Their characters may have 35+ in a single stat, but my character as 16-22 in several stats and is a jack of all trades. I can already see how one might kill either one of them with the almighty ABILITY SCORE DAMAGE. :P

Look at the stats. LOOK AT THEM. (Char sheet is still unfinished, but that's the start of it.)

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 06, 2014, 01:35:14 am »

*snip*
Also, for the construction of our castle, look here. It doesn't give weights, but I'm sure there's a lighter stone we could use (as evidenced by pseudo-Mithral Dwarven Stone Plate).

This sucker's gonna be real expensive (Reading most of the manual now), but I see potential to cut some costs.. First, we need to use a permanent gust of wind spell, and also use planar sails (So instead of having to furnish each and every space with movement/planar travel, we can just hoist the sails and sail through the planes). Also, I request that it be made to drive in the same fashion as an apparatus of the crab (10 levers, and a full-round action to activate each one; we also need to leave them unmarked for extra fun)
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!
Products of my Boredom (Old)
Quote from: Shawtay
Delioth, you sir, are a wonderful, wonderful person.
When in doubt, Apply Magma

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 06, 2014, 02:12:59 am »

*snip*
Also, for the construction of our castle, look here. It doesn't give weights, but I'm sure there's a lighter stone we could use (as evidenced by pseudo-Mithral Dwarven Stone Plate).

This sucker's gonna be real expensive (Reading most of the manual now), but I see potential to cut some costs.. First, we need to use a permanent gust of wind spell, and also use planar sails (So instead of having to furnish each and every space with movement/planar travel, we can just hoist the sails and sail through the planes). Also, I request that it be made to drive in the same fashion as an apparatus of the crab (10 levers, and a full-round action to activate each one; we also need to leave them unmarked for extra fun)
Someone could take Landlord. I wouldn't mind doing it.

Do we have any casters taking item creation feats? I forgot we had an Artificer.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 06, 2014, 02:20:11 pm »

So, when does everyone think that we'll be ready to start?
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 06, 2014, 02:36:38 pm »

I can be done by Wednesday.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 06, 2014, 03:34:27 pm »

I will be ready by whenever I need to be, as I have 15 minutes forewarning about when we start.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 06, 2014, 03:52:16 pm »

I've been ready since page 2. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 06, 2014, 06:54:22 pm »

Going over my spells now. Remuthra, I think I'll take the spell list of a Bahamut's Favored Soul as my second list. Which means all sorcerer spells.

How do you guys like to protect your spellbook?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 06, 2014, 06:55:11 pm »

Going over my spells now. Remuthra, I think I'll take the spell list of a Bahamut's Favored Soul as my second list. Which means all sorcerer spells.

Explosive Runes. Get them.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 06, 2014, 07:07:22 pm »

Also, keep a dozen spellbooks. Keep one in your portable hole/backpack/etc, one in your pocket, one shrunk down and worn as a necklace, one in your boot, and one buried under a crossroads.
He's fucking with us.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 06, 2014, 07:15:39 pm »

Also, keep a dozen spellbooks. Keep one in your portable hole/backpack/etc, one in your pocket, one shrunk down and worn as a necklace, one in your boot, and one buried under a crossroads.

And keep one or two in your friends' portable holes/extradimensional spaces
Help us write a story!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 06, 2014, 09:37:58 pm »

I've finished my skills, so all that's left is the equipment crunch. It's very crunchy, unfortunately.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 06, 2014, 09:39:13 pm »

I've finished my skills, so all that's left is the equipment crunch. It's very crunchy, unfortunately.
Indeed.

Well, at least I still have encounters to work on. By the way, would you like to start with prepped encounter 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 06, 2014, 09:48:48 pm »

Well, at least I still have encounters to work on. By the way, would you like to start with prepped encounter 1, 2, 3, or 4?

The number I vote for depends on the fluff you give for our meeting/the basics of our starting environment
Help us write a story!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34