Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 66227 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: Maho Ga Umareru
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2013, 10:53:57 am »

Kimiko leers at Fuuka and makes a throat slashing gesture with her thumb. "You got lucky today."

Kimiko stands up and goes looking for the room that she's wanted in.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: Maho Ga Umareru: Bonus Turn
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2013, 11:06:19 am »

While waiting for the boat to get to land do something to pass the time... The rock that hit me was glowing, maybe it game Keith super powers! /snort.
[1] That would be silly. All you got were some ringing ears.
That, and stuck on a life boat with a bunch of annoying people. "Hey, whoever's mumbling, shut up. I can't hear myself think!" Some people give you funny looks, and the muttering continues. Jerks.

Continue sleeping, possibly having strange and revealing dreams.
[2] You dream that you're falling, naked save for your underwear, and your teeth are falling out.

Sent knew better than to argue with her grandmother. So, she decided to follow what her grandmother advises with.

"Yes, of course, grandmother."

Wait inside and turn on the radio or something. If nothing interesting happens, attempt to sleep.

((I didn't really miss too much last turn, considering I'm basically waiting inside.))
You listen to the radio. Even the channels that don't normally carry news are talking about the meteor. Music stations fit it in between ads and songs, a sports station is broadcasting it nonstop except for some ads, and there's this evangelist talking about how it's a sign of the apocalypse. He might not be wrong...

Yukari attempts to handle situation via leaving the room and talking to her mother on the phone.
Explain situation to mother via saying I slipped and hurt my wrist.
[5] She believes you.
Announcements!
A lack of reaction!

Medomai's eyes are caught by a large cardboard standee.

"Star Dust Witch Meruru!!"
, a title below it says, with a stack of manga next to it. No cellophane wrapping, either.

Huh, I've heard of Meruru. I wonder if it's any good.

She picks up one of the first few books, and somehow flips to the magical girl transformation.

Wow, that's actually really cool! I wish I could do that.

Pretend to do a magical transformation!!
(You asked for it...)
[1] You don't transform, but you do feel a bit tired. You see peoples' heads turning towards you. You weren't that obvious, were you?

"... oh dear," Claudia says under her breath, then laughs at herself. That's a pretty funny reaction to what amounts to unprovoked murder. 'Oh dear'. Really. Has she herself gone off the deep end, or has reality done the same? Moreover, does it ultimately matter? Our perception of reality is purely subjective, and-

No, no, no. This isn't time to stand around waiting for somebody to ask questions. This is a time to do something else entirely. Namely, remove herself from the premises post-haste.

Escape! Listen carefully if the voice has any more detailed instructions than 'Kill! Maim! Destroy!' or if it really is such a boring twit.
The voice is willing to be more creative at times and less creative when I'm not feeling creative. Right now, it's providing suggestions.
[4] You manage to flee before anyone else takes too much notice. The voice is grumbling, imploring you to break something, kill someone...

(Have you gathered that your magic, while dangerous, has made you an early antagonist?)

((And I still think their dead until proven otherwise :P))
((Let me put it this way: It's really hard to misspell Minu/Mimu/s name when you don't consistently spell it one way or the other.)
Minu seems really nervous. She didn't know anything about this woman, and she probably didn't know anything about her! What if they didn't get along? Would she get sent back to her parents, or just another person she didn't know? Regardless, she gives a tiny wave.
She smiles and picks Mi...nu? up.
"Is this okay?"

Kimiko leers at Fuuka and makes a throat slashing gesture with her thumb. "You got lucky today."

Kimiko stands up and goes looking for the room that she's wanted in.
So you do. There are a few armed guards and two men in suits. One is on his phone, and is talking in hushed tones about someone. Some sort of criminal? The other was reading until you came in.
"Take a seat, we're waiting for the others to get here."

Status
Spoiler: Jane Grave (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hiromi Anaya (Tiruin) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Keith Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Medomai (Pufferfish) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mimu (RangerCado) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Minami Hikaru (Emral) (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2013, 11:14:17 am »

Yukari heads upstairs after Kimiko. She sighs in relief, knowing her mother believed her.

Fuuka, meanwhile, sits in the room, somewhat terrified. She didn't want to call for her elder sister, though; she was probably busy and she didn't want to disturb her.
Follow Kimiko.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2013, 11:15:14 am »

Kimiko looks everyone over with a critical eye, "What happened?"

Yukari heads upstairs after Kimiko. She sighs in relief, knowing her mother believed her.

Kimiko grunts as Yukari enters the room.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2013, 11:18:56 am »

Yukari nods to Kimiko and takes a seat.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2013, 11:24:00 am »

((I have spelled it Minu for awhile, due to forgetting that I originally spelled it Mimu... so, Minu I guess now.))

Minu seems slightly okay with it, giving her a little smile. Maybe she wasn't going to be so bad?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2013, 11:41:13 am »

Look outside any windows, or maybe just peek out the door for a moment. If nothing interesting happens, maybe take a nap.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2013, 11:46:15 am »

Yukari nods to Kimiko and takes a seat.

"We can't be in too much shit if you're here. Unless you went ballistic and killed somebody, of course."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2013, 11:48:48 am »

"I think it's about the meteors. Did anything....weird.....happen to you when it touched you?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2013, 11:51:34 am »

"Just a concussion. Why?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2013, 11:53:18 am »

"...no reason at all. I was just wondering if the meteors did something to us; I mean, it's more than coincidence if it hit us three, and there aren't more of us here."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2013, 11:55:03 am »

"It hit quite a number of people. A couple dozen recorded cases."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2013, 11:55:37 am »

"...any casualties?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2013, 11:56:09 am »

"Yes. Three direct, and an uncertain number indirect."
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2013, 11:57:31 am »

Yukari pales, inhaling deeply.
"...that sounds like a shame."
She secretly thanked whatever gods she worshipped that she wasn't one of those casualties.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 60