Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 66248 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: Maho Ga Umareru
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2013, 07:05:10 am »

Do something crazy like... I don't know... Swimming back to the life boat by chance?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2013, 07:28:35 am »

I'm going to have to lose this tail, somehow.

Throw off any 'fans' before heading home
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2013, 09:03:45 am »

Minu looks up at the woman, still kinda sad. She wanted to see her parents, and if they weren't hurt badly, then why were they sent somewhere else? Regardless, she gives a slow nod, unsure of who the woman was.

"Wh-who you...?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2013, 09:41:22 am »

"Damn it, it's getting late."

Text friends that I got into some kind of accident and won't be able to make it tonight. Call parents to tell them that I'm in the hospital.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2013, 10:39:49 am »

Yukari eventually manages to get home, after about five minutes because awesome wind powers.

She touches down just in front of the porch....juuuust in time for Fuuka to see her transform back from wind angel form. Crap. She just stands there, shocked. The brown-haired girl smooths her ruffled hair, looking down at her younger sister.
"Yukari....what did you just do...."
"I-I can explain. Please. Let's talk about this on the way to the hospital; I hurt my-"
"Was it to do with the meteor strikes? Wait, hang on.
D-Did you get HIT by one?!"
She looks shocked. Yukari sighs.
"I did...but...I'm fine! It's just that I've hurt my wrist a bit. I need you to take me to the nearest hospital."

Fuuka runs back in, grabbing her coat and a beret to keep her head warm, as well as her keys. She turns back to her sister, making sure she hasn't transformed again, before walking back out.
"I'm going to have to drive you, right? Or are you..."
"Um. I'll explain in the car. I can't drive; my wrist's shot."
Both sisters enter the car and Fuuka begins driving.
"So....what happened, precisely?"
She explains the entirety of the events that night; how she'd been walking around, got hit by a meteor fragment, and ended up gaining wind powers, including the aformentioned wind angel form.
((And since DarkArtemis reminded me of Persona, now much expy happens.))
Fuuka nods, tucking her teal braid behind her; she'd recently been cosplaying as a character from a videogame the Kikuchi sisters liked. "...wow. So, my older sister now has wind powers."
"Guess that makes me a magic girl, right?" Yukari smirks. "Let me just call mom to tell her where we are. I'm not telling her about the magic thing, and neither are you, sis; we don't want her to freak out. Got it?"
The younger sister nodded and continued driving until the pair got to the hospital.

Call my mom to tell her I'm at the hospital with my sister, and get my wrist checked and treated, hopefully.

((COINCIDENTALLY ITS THE SAME HOSPITAL KIMIKO IS AT NOW, MINU MAY BE AT AND HOPEFULLY HIROMI'S HEADING TO.))
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 10:52:01 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2013, 01:33:12 pm »

Kaia leapt back as the electricity coursed through her, separating herself from her parents.  Her mother immediately turned to try and aid her father, who had fallen to the floor clutching his chest. 
“Wh…what just happened?  D-Dad?” 
Afraid of the consequences of touching them again, she hung back as her mother attempted to tend to him.
“I’ll call an ambulance, just.. just stay there Dad, help will be here soon!” 
Kaia reached into her pocket for her smartphone, but after a moment of panicked searching realised that she must have lost it in the fall.  As neither of her parents seemed to have their phones with them, she headed back down to the lobby to try and find a phone there.  As she turned to head back her gaze settled on one of the large mirrors lining the hallway, and she recoiled in shock from the strange, alien reflection that faced her. 
"Oh god, is that...me?" 
What happened to me when I fell?  I remember seeing a bright light and then... nothing, at least not until I woke up on top of that car without my... without my arm.  Oh god, what will I do without...  No, I can't think about that right now, I can worry about myself after I've made sure that Dad's going to be alright. 
...I hope he'll be alright.

Try to find a phone to call an ambulance for my father.  Once he is safe, try and find medical attention for myself.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 07:16:52 pm by draco1234 »

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2013, 02:10:33 pm »

Hikaru puts that website in her bookmarks. It could be beneficial to look into that later.
Opening up a new tab, she starts to write an email to her father
To: Father
Subject: Event on the Roof
Father
Earlier today there was a freak meteor shower in the east-asian region of the world.
This is relevant because part of said shower impacted into our roof.
That resulted in a fire breaking out.
I have managed to put out the fire before anything important was damaged.
See you Holiday's Eve.
Hikaru

Sending it, Hikaru stretches and looks towards her large collection of books that dominates the far wall of her room.
She walks over there and grabs a random book and reads it until she starts feeling tired.
Once done with her light reading she neatly puts it away and gets ready for bed.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: Characters
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2013, 02:23:35 pm »

And where was Claudia walking? Downtown? Secluded mountain trail? Where?

Claudia wonders how she even got here. One moment she's downtown, then she's at a park - or at least that's what it looks like... my, how time flies when you're lost in thought. Very easy to get confused in such a state. This, though, was most certainly not normal.

Have the emergency services arrived or something? And am I alone? If there doesn't seem to be any sort of reaction from the surrounding public, go back to my hotel room.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2013, 05:12:07 pm »

It was quieter up here, nowhere near as much noise as there had been on the streets below. Miyuki let out of a sigh relief at that, she didn't think she would have been able to survive much longer with that level of sound. But now other worries had began to form in her head, she had probably lost her job now. Her arm would take weeks to recover and by then she probably would have been replaced. Guilt began to build up inside her, she had failed. Now her mother would have to work even harder to keep them both afloat and then there were her medical bills as well. It wasn't just her arm or the cuts either, it was her ears that she was mainly worried about. Something must have gone wrong with them when she was hit and who knew how much that would take to fix.

A sorrowful sigh escaped her, she supposed she better call her mother to tell her what had happened. She went to reach for her phone but then remembered she had left it at home, she was pretty sure she wasn't allowed to leave her hospital bed yet either.

So she called over a nurse and asked if they had a phone that she could use
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2013, 05:17:18 pm »

"That was certainly wierd."

Katelyn checks herself again, just to make sure, and goes to find a band-aid.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2013, 05:49:44 pm »

Kimiko grins as she recognizes Matsumoto, "Miyuki, what are you doing here? Ain't a veterinarian more within your price range?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2013, 06:00:02 pm »

Yukari walks in, followed by Fuuka. The younger sister cringes as she recognises Kimiko and sort of hides behind her elder; she doesn't notice.
"Guessing you're both waiting for help?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2013, 06:03:51 pm »

Miyuki looked around as she heard the voice and saw the face that she dreaded. Why did she have to be here of all people?

”I got hit by something” she let out small sigh of relief as she saw that somebody else had entered the room saving her from being alone with Kimiko "Yeah, well at least I am I'm not sure about her"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2013, 06:04:27 pm »

((Theres no way for Minu to enter this :( ))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2013, 06:07:55 pm »

"I'm being looked after. Injuries or not they ain't going to keep me cooped up in a bed all day." She cracks her knuckles to punctuate her point.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 60