Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 57

Author Topic: Limerick Mafia - AABBA [Game Over!]  (Read 122393 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Get the Show on the Road [Day 1]
« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2013, 11:16:51 am »

Nah, just waiting for lazy scum to jump on it. Thanks for biting. <3
Really. Then why didn't you do this in other games?

Are you really asking why we don't use the same tactics in every game? That would be so, so boring and lame. :(
so why this game?

TheDarkStar's vote on me is ridiculous, here's why you should vote Caz!
This is deflection. It's a scumtell.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2013, 11:28:19 am »

The problem is that your scum hunting is indistinguishable from scum play.

Maybe if you're not paying attention. Right now we are gathering valuable information on who likes to jump on bandwagons.

You're not helping add or gather information if you are just sitting in the corner.

Are what people say and do in this game really the same thing? Right now I'm looking at actions, and both you and makeinu smell like scum.
Caz, How exactly do they look like scum?

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Confirming! [13/13]
« Reply #122 on: December 31, 2013, 11:36:39 am »

Caz:
Elephant Parade: Now that you replaced out of the BM instead of here, are you going to put your full attention on Limerick Mafia and help destroy the town?
Freudian Slip?
Holy dorf, Caz, Elephant Parade.

Elephant Parade, how much do you use WIFOM and how do you normally apply it to situations?
Perseus, if you were Cop, who would you inspect N1?
makeinu, What do you think of Vigs?
Darkstar, you really seem to hate makeinu. Its almost like Lyncher play. Why?
Tiruin and Toony, what do you think of each others Mafia ( not the game, the informed minority inside of the game ) play?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2013, 11:37:46 am »

Quote from: Persus13 link=topic=134151.msg4873616#msg4873616
so why this game?
Why not?

Caz, How exactly do they look like scum?

Step 1. Crumb a scumtell to see who notices and offers a vote.
Step 2. See who sheeps the first voter without any other argument - a lá makeinu and TheDarkStar. Chance one of them are scum = nearly 110% (10% margin for error)
Step 3. ???
Step 4. Profit

OH CAZ YOU MASTERMIND THANKS FOR DOING STH USEFUL, WE WERE REALLY ENJOYING ALL THESE NON-USEFUL QUESTIONS UNTIL YOU MADE INTERESTING. np guys.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 31, 2013, 11:44:07 am »

However, makeinu seems suspicious for restating my reason for voting in the post immediately following it, and then voting for the same guy.

Oh, that's rich. My posting happens to overlap yours and that makes me scum?

Please, make me laugh.
That's actually a pretty serious accusation and you shouldn't laugh it off. It's making me wonder if you're scummy too.

I'm sorry, why shouldn't I laugh it off? TheDarkStar throws his vote around like a kid in a candy shop. "I want this one! Ooh, no, I want this one!! No wait! I want this one!!!"

He's clearly not serious at all. Even you note that:

DarkStar: You've gotten a reputation for being really flighty with your vote. People won't take you seriously unless you actually keep your vote on someone for more than 2 hours.

So forgive me if I refuse to take him seriously when there's a much more compelling argument to be made elsewhere. Maybe when he stops bouncing around like a manic off his meds, I'll reconsider. Unless you've got a more serious case to make, that is.

Nah, just waiting for lazy scum to jump on it. Thanks for biting. <3
Really. Then why didn't you do this in other games?

Are you really asking why we don't use the same tactics in every game? That would be so, so boring and lame. :(

Gee, why does that sound so hypocritical?

TheDarkStar's vote on me is ridiculous, here's why you should vote Caz!
This is deflection. It's a scumtell.

It's also not what I said, for reference.

However, makeinu seems suspicious for restating my reason for voting in the post immediately following it, and then voting for the same guy.

Oh, that's rich. My posting happens to overlap yours and that makes me scum?

Please, make me laugh.

You're trying too hard to look casual, makeinu.

Are what people say and do in this game really the same thing? Right now I'm looking at actions, and both you and makeinu smell like scum.

This from the one wondering if Elephant Parade wants to join in destroying the Town. And you want to pass that off as scum-hunting.

Pull the other one, Caz.

It certainly seems to be effective. ;)

Yes, yes it does, lazy scum.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2013, 11:48:04 am »

Perseus, if you were Cop, who would you inspect N1?
Caz. I'm not sure I that was a slip or intentional. I'm leaning slip right now.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2013, 11:48:30 am »

Not sure how you mean. I would appreciate it if you explained how what I said is hypocritical.

Yes, yes it does, lazy scum.

Defensive post, rhetorical questions, "yes you are scum" response? This isn't the town makeinu I know, sorry.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2013, 11:49:54 am »

He's not the only guy I've suspected. I RVS'd UI and voted for Caz.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2013, 11:56:43 am »

Why'd you FoS Elephant Parade?

Imperial Guardsman: If you were Doc, who would you protect N1 given what we've seen so far?

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2013, 11:58:01 am »

Step 2. See who sheeps the first voter without any other argument - a lá makeinu and TheDarkStar. Chance one of them are scum = nearly 110% (10% margin for error)

Sheep the.. ??? ... without any other argument? ???

For the record:

Elephant Parade: Now that you replaced out of the BM instead of here, are you going to put your full attention on Limerick Mafia and help destroy the town?

:o ??? Um... nani the fuck?

That's from before Persus' questioning of your scumtell. I'd've voted then, except WIFOM, and the fact that my vote for you isn't predicated on that *waves hand* "slip".

I don't like the hiding of text walls under spoilers. Always seems like trying to hide something. How come you're changing your strategies this game? Could it be because you're not on the town faction anymore? :( Too sad to contemplate.

Hate rvs mode. I will sleep in the corner until it's done. Someone vote-pressure fite please.

Interesting that such a slight change in formatting should provoke such a lazy scum reaction, scum.

And asking everyone else to scum-hunt so you don't have to. Lazy scum indeed. Don't really have to hunt scum when you know who they all are, do you, Caz?

Emphasis added.

PPE:

Not sure how you mean. I would appreciate it if you explained how what I said is hypocritical.

*sigh*

That. Above. Where you got your knickers in a twist over my choice of formatting change, then turn around to Persus and blithely roll off a comment about changing strategies in a different game.

Defensive post, rhetorical questions, "yes you are scum" response? This isn't the town makeinu I know, sorry.

I'm sorry. Should I town-claim a bunch now? Play exactly as I did in the precisely one other game we've played together?

Which only reinforces the point that you throw your vote around too casually.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2013, 12:01:54 pm »

For the record:

That's from before Persus' questioning of your scumtell. I'd've voted then, except WIFOM, and the fact that my vote for you isn't predicated on that *waves hand* "slip".
This is really just confirming my argument in that you didn't vote until Persus had thrown in his own.

*sigh*

That. Above. Where you got your knickers in a twist over my choice of formatting change, then turn around to Persus and blithely roll off a comment about changing strategies in a different game.

I'm sorry. Should I town-claim a bunch now? Play exactly as I did in the precisely one other game we've played together?

Valid points, well done.

Ah, it's hard to tell for me just now. Unvote

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2013, 12:02:53 pm »

Which only reinforces the point that you throw your vote around too casually.

There is no lyncher role, and I also gave my reasons for my votes.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2013, 12:05:01 pm »

For the record:

This is really just confirming my argument in that you didn't vote until Persus had thrown in his own.ard to tell for me just now. Unvote

Maybe that was because I was too distracted trying to parse Tiruin's fascination with the Serial Killer that may or may not exist? Which I still am unclear on whether she's speculating or not.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2013, 12:06:00 pm »

Maybe that was because I was too distracted trying to parse Tiruin's fascination with the Serial Killer that may or may not exist? Which I still am unclear on whether she's speculating or not.

Hmm, maybe.

NativeForeigner has yet to post. You around?

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2013, 12:14:27 pm »

Why'd you FoS Elephant Parade?

Imperial Guardsman: If you were Doc, who would you protect N1 given what we've seen so far?
Tiruin, he is playing kinda sorta really coppy.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 57