Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 57

Author Topic: Limerick Mafia - AABBA [Game Over!]  (Read 122430 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Limerick Mafia - Get the Show on the Road [Day 1]
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2013, 09:44:29 am »

Don't really have to hunt scum when you know who they all are, do you, Caz?

Dunno, do you?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2013, 09:46:19 am »

Hate rvs mode. I will sleep in the corner until it's done. Someone vote-pressure fite please.

Caz, sitting in the corner implies that you don't want extra scrutiny on you, which you would only not want as scum. You could prove yourself town if you were town tonight, but the scum can't do that.

Yep... declaring that I'm going to sit in the corner is pro scum play for not being noticed. gg. You're not playing right though. The scum is supposed to jump on that and vote me. If you all do it, how can I tell you apart? -_-

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2013, 09:53:39 am »

Hate rvs mode. I will sleep in the corner until it's done. Someone vote-pressure fite please.

Caz, sitting in the corner implies that you don't want extra scrutiny on you, which you would only not want as scum. You could prove yourself town if you were town tonight, but the scum can't do that.

Yep... declaring that I'm going to sit in the corner is pro scum play for not being noticed. gg. You're not playing right though. The scum is supposed to jump on that and vote me. If you all do it, how can I tell you apart? -_-

The problem is that your scum hunting is indistinguishable from scum play.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2013, 09:55:03 am »

Maybe if you're not paying attention. Right now we are gathering valuable information on who likes to jump on bandwagons.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2013, 09:55:50 am »

Which to me is more useful than non-questions like "what's your favourite beverage?" etc.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2013, 10:03:13 am »

Which to me is more useful than non-questions like "what's your favourite beverage?" etc.

Milk, if you are wondering.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2013, 10:07:31 am »

Maybe if you're not paying attention. Right now we are gathering valuable information on who likes to jump on bandwagons.

You're not helping add or gather information if you are just sitting in the corner.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2013, 10:10:14 am »

You're not helping add or gather information if you are just sitting in the corner.

Are what people say and do in this game really the same thing? Right now I'm looking at actions, and both you and makeinu smell like scum.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2013, 10:26:38 am »

Are what people say and do in this game really the same thing? Right now I'm looking at actions, and both you and makeinu smell like scum.

Well, since this is on a forum, saying things is all people can do. Also, where is your scumhunting and your vote? So far, you have mostly been replying to people's inquiries.

However, makeinu seems suspicious for restating my reason for voting in the post immediately following it, and then voting for the same guy.
I think that this is a much larger scumtell than inaction - after all, less active people could also be doctors or another role like that. Scum tend to want to vote for people that other people already are (Persus is also voting for you) to "fit in" better, from what I've seen.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2013, 10:32:12 am »

Well, since this is on a forum, saying things is all people can do. Also, where is your scumhunting and your vote? So far, you have mostly been replying to people's inquiries.

However, makeinu seems suspicious for restating my reason for voting in the post immediately following it, and then voting for the same guy.
I think that this is a much larger scumtell than inaction - after all, less active people could also be doctors or another role like that. Scum tend to want to vote for people that other people already are (Persus is also voting for you) to "fit in" better, from what I've seen.

Man, you're flighty today. You state that voting people is a towntell and then start switching your vote. Very curious... I agree that makeinu is scummy, but you only vote him when I state that he's scummy? Bandwagon anyone you can mate. No one will notice. Oh wait...

TheDarkStar

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2013, 10:36:05 am »

Man, you're flighty today. You state that voting people is a towntell and then start switching your vote. Very curious... I agree that makeinu is scummy, but you only vote him when I state that he's scummy? Bandwagon anyone you can mate. No one will notice. Oh wait...

TheDarkStar

How am I bandwagonning? While you might have pointed out something, I then went back to check it and found you are right. Why would I vote against what the evidence that I have seen says? That would be a definate scumtell. Also, there is actually no one voting for makeinu, while two people are voting for you.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2013, 10:47:24 am »

Oh, that's rich. My posting happens to overlap yours and that makes me scum?

Please, make me laugh.

This from the one wondering if Elephant Parade wants to join in destroying the Town. And you want to pass that off as scum-hunting.

Pull the other one, Caz.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2013, 11:06:49 am »

Caz:
Elephant Parade: Now that you replaced out of the BM instead of here, are you going to put your full attention on Limerick Mafia and help destroy the town?
Freudian Slip?

Nah, just waiting for lazy scum to jump on it. Thanks for biting. <3
Really. Then why didn't you do this in other games?

Lots of players hate the RVS vote stage. I don't like asking questions early on unless I have a question I'm interested in asking people, so usually I tend to stay out of RVS unless I'm asked questions. And asking non-Mafia related questions isn't helpful. The goal of the questions is to get people to drop scumtells, and if that doesn't happen, then the question doesn't really have a point.

Not voting in RVS isn't really a scumtell.

Please, make me laugh.
That's actually a pretty serious accusation and you shouldn't laugh it off. It's making me wonder if you're scummy too.

DarkStar: You've gotten a reputation for being really flighty with your vote. People won't take you seriously unless you actually keep your vote on someone for more than 2 hours.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2013, 11:10:32 am »

Please, make me laugh.

You're trying too hard to look casual, makeinu.

This from the one wondering if Elephant Parade wants to join in destroying the Town. And you want to pass that off as scum-hunting.

Pull the other one, Caz.

It certainly seems to be effective. ;)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2013, 11:14:24 am »

Nah, just waiting for lazy scum to jump on it. Thanks for biting. <3
Really. Then why didn't you do this in other games?[/quote]

Are you really asking why we don't use the same tactics in every game? That would be so, so boring and lame. :(
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 57