Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24

Author Topic: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Game Over: Loyalist Scum Wins  (Read 50526 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Day 2: Uncertain Seas
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2014, 05:42:29 am »

Tiruin
Could you detail your thoughts on him?
You've played enough games with me now to know my style: I think how people vote tells you more about their alignment than how they comport themselves in the thread. DarkStar felt everyone was ganging up on him and stopped being productive, I've seen it happen to others in similar situations. He's not the best example of town play, but there's nothing that he's done that says he's definitely scum. We don't have a lot of wriggle room in this game, we need to be pretty damn sure we're getting things right.

Hmm... I know (but I can't expect everyone to take me at face value here) that one of Imiknorris or Tiruin is a loyalist, and the former can't go on missions unless everyone's sure he's a loyalist, and the only person who'd go along with a Tiruin lynch is Dark Star, so:

Tiruin
DarkStar
notquitethere

"Sketchy" my barnacled face. Your 'why would scum do that' ignores the fact that he was acting totally incompetant, and illogical!
Acting incompetently and illogically are not strong scum traits: town lost the last two Revolution games due to incompetent and illogical town players. DarkStar being a poor player isn't the same as DarkStar being scum.

By the way, first impressions dictated a defense reaction there--however I query that. Why do you believe Me over a UI? Anything else other than the vague orange statement (whom I wish to be detailed, thanks)?
The difficulty with this game mode is that you have to have support for your lynches otherwise scum will out-vote town on the missions. There's currently little support for putting Urist on a mission, whereas, one other player would like to see you dead. From my perspective you and UI are equally likely to be scum, so I should try my hardest to get one of you killed on the mission.

I note the 'and the only other', the significance of this wording stands out. Expound, preferably.
I meant what I said and no more than what I said: I want you to die on the mission and the only other person that feels this way is DarkStar. Everyone else wants DarkStar dead or hasn't said anything yet.

PS: If you have such an inclination against me, why do you not remark on my remarks on TDS?
Like, everything I said before this. I suppose I posted enough to be seen. >_>
You know I'm not going to pick over your arguments against DarkStar. Given the fact that town players often present themselves poorly in games, I don't think your arguments amount to a hill of beans and your frantic all-caps approach is unhelpful to a town victory.

I want you, NQT, to give a detailed and concise read between me and TheDarkStar instead of generalized adjectives. Because buddy, you sure are missing a lot--if there's any deviance or discrepancy with the symbolism I'm pushing, bring it up.
No. It's all chaff. The important things are what we've learned from our roles and from the flips and how people have voted. You're focusing on irrelevancies.
Now this. This is an example of how one blows off something.

In lack of you giving any kinds of details, you affirm one of my suspicions: That you fear to even speak. You haven't done so in the past-nor have you tried to detail at all. Where does the chaff blow when there is no wind to puff it?

The important things equal you picking me or UI, yet you fail to detail either case. Sure, you handwave mine, but given the circumstances--I see you lacking. The common generalities on how you perceive 'bad play' and 'bad town' seem to mesh together in how you put them. Sort out the differences.

You've played enough games with me now to know my style: I think how people vote tells you more about their alignment than how they comport themselves in the thread. DarkStar felt everyone was ganging up on him and stopped being productive, I've seen it happen to others in similar situations. He's not the best example of town play, but there's nothing that he's done that says he's definitely scum. We don't have a lot of wriggle room in this game, we need to be pretty damn sure we're getting things right.
Uh huh? So you think appealing to me knowing your play will help predict how I see you this game? I see myself as amorphous-thus I see everyone else, for the concept of equality to occur. You are apt to defend TDS, yet where do you do it?
but there's nothing that he's done that says he's definitely scum.
A generality? Oho, yes I agree there is little room for wriggling, but worms know where they lie, and they make themselves more evident the deeper they dig to hide themselves.
Since you're so astute in seeing TDS as non-scum, why don't you detail him out for blind ol' me? Hmm? If not me, then detail it out for everyone else. You see he's up for the killing block; I want to see you work on your words and not let them lie.

Acting incompetently and illogically are not strong scum traits[...]
Indeed I agree, hence my reluctance earlier. But the part where our consistencies in logic lie are in how they're played out. I agree that there is no perfect label for a scumtell, moreso a scum trait, however I tell you once that I have told you evermore: It is in the essence of the post that matters.

You seem to skim a lot on the superficial grounds, huh. Or perhaps I am only seeing the water's surface on your essence.

town lost the last two Revolution games due to incompetent and illogical town players. DarkStar being a poor player isn't the same as DarkStar being scum.
And this 'Revolution' game has some kind of rooting in this case...how? It's a generality. I can state the differences, but those lie on a whole other tangent.

You intrigue me, NQT.

The difficulty with this game mode is that you have to have support for your lynches otherwise scum will out-vote town on the missions. There's currently little support for putting Urist on a mission, whereas, one other player would like to see you dead. From my perspective you and UI are equally likely to be scum, so I should try my hardest to get one of you killed on the mission.
There is little support as nobody works onto UI. I have my alibi for that. What is yours, if you're so passionate about seeing either/or dead?
Now, about this statement--this seems to be the crux of your belief, as is the obvious notion, yes? Does the orange part have any connection to how the lynch helps town? Next, 'on the mission' is quite a different wording than I'd expect. What I was thinking to see is "I'll try my damnest to get one of you lynched." What I do see is specifics: What's that last part about, buddy?

I meant what I said and no more than what I said: I want you to die on the mission and the only other person that feels this way is DarkStar. Everyone else wants DarkStar dead or hasn't said anything yet.
They'll talk. Unless someone poisoned them.

You know I'm not going to pick over your arguments against DarkStar. Given the fact that town players often present themselves poorly in games, I don't think your arguments amount to a hill of beans and your frantic all-caps approach is unhelpful to a town victory.
Awww here comes the passive-aggressive train! Choo-choo~ Let's roll over logic and skim it on the tracks, shall we?

What preface are you presenting here? 'Given the fact'? Fact?
I have never seen a fact on players presenting themselves poorly to be town. Doubly so when I explicitly say town players. Judging by how you and TDS relate--either there is a bus going on, or you two really aren't aligned; and we're actually after the wrong dude.

Anyway, to the purple font, shall we? I see a blatant case of dismissal. My 'frantic' all-caps are for emphasis. Have they been truly replied to? Yes: In the way that I learned TDS has RL stuffs going on, but that doesn't excuse his ignorance. Now, what catches my eye is how you easily blow off everything I said as well as failing to give anything about TDS in the first place. I'd be open for a 'one or the other' argument, but you're staying off the tracks for both, refusing to talk about each while cutting it off as irrelevant.

Oh, and you didn't remark on them earlier-to give a tidbit.

tl;dr: Your generalization has no sense. "Tiruin's request for me to give details between her and TDS is irrelevant, and it doesn't help the town. TDS may be incompetent and illogical, but that doesn't mean he is scum."

In truth, you have answered my question--indirectly. I like seeing you squirm.
But back to facts:
No. It's all chaff. The important things are what we've learned from our roles and from the flips and how people have voted. You're focusing on irrelevancies.
What flips are there? I'll call you on your vote-meta here and say that sometimes, you are vulnerable to obvert generalization that you miss the subtle intricacies in why a person votes.

But that's me speaking before your details. What are your reads, NQT?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2014, 06:03:12 am »

Also, NQT: Reading back, you've a large discrepancy there.

I don't know you guys. All you've got against Dark Star is he acts sketchy under pressure. He was unanimously put on the mission as kill-pick. Why would scum do that? There's no good reason to bus on the first day. Am I missing something here?
Nice defusal. Did you look into why he was picked?

Because judging via your own vote pattern, that discrepancy shows.
Either you're subtly defending yourself, or you're shifting the blame onto someone else.
Someone like UI.

I mean, look back.
You did the liberty of counting the votes yourself, surely you'd be more mindful of your words, mmh?
IF what you're saying is sincere, then you should be picking UI given how he's the only other guy in suspect-row.
I don't see you addressing him at all, but I believe you're just busy.

Speak, and we'll listen.

Process of elimination: We've got 2 scum, and I don't see Caz switching someone else out for the suspects unless he's defending people as him being the scum-on-exp.
TDS
Tiruin
Caz
NQT

He replaces two others into the fold instead: Either he's scum with NQT and TDS is innocent (Whole scenario is fallible)
Or he's innocent and is proposing a grand scheme.

Knowing m'self, and possibly TDS if he's real straight about that kill--I propose this list instead to be the consensus of the day, today. Let's root them out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2014, 06:12:00 am »

...On a passing note, if TDS isn't the backstabber then the real one must be laughing his socks off. :v

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2014, 07:10:17 am »

Tiruin
I've not got all the time in the world, so this is the last full response you're getting from me today. My basic position: one of you and Urist is scum, you're the one more likely to be lynched, most other things you want to talk about are irrelevant or unclear.

In lack of you giving any kinds of details, you affirm one of my suspicions: That you fear to even speak. You haven't done so in the past-nor have you tried to detail at all. Where does the chaff blow when there is no wind to puff it?
What are you talking about? I'm not afraid to speak: I've made clear my position. From my perspective, either you of Imiknorris is scum, it's 50-50. It's easier to try to get you lynched, so I'm trying to do that, hence my mission picks. I'm not being mysterious or anything.

The important things equal you picking me or UI, yet you fail to detail either case. Sure, you handwave mine, but given the circumstances--I see you lacking. The common generalities on how you perceive 'bad play' and 'bad town' seem to mesh together in how you put them. Sort out the differences.
I've made all the case there is to make: I know for a fact that you or Imiknorris is scum, there's not much more to say about it. Not being very compelling and letting yourself be lynched is bad play for both town and scum. Dark Star's behaviour doesn't mark him out as scum especially.

Uh huh? So you think appealing to me knowing your play will help predict how I see you this game? I see myself as amorphous-thus I see everyone else, for the concept of equality to occur. You are apt to defend TDS, yet where do you do it?
I assume this is all rhetorical, I can't make head nor tails of what you might be asking me here.

but there's nothing that he's done that says he's definitely scum.
A generality? Oho, yes I agree there is little room for wriggling, but worms know where they lie, and they make themselves more evident the deeper they dig to hide themselves.
Since you're so astute in seeing TDS as non-scum, why don't you detail him out for blind ol' me? Hmm? If not me, then detail it out for everyone else. You see he's up for the killing block; I want to see you work on your words and not let them lie.
I'm not saying Dark Star isn't scum, I'm saying that your reasons for thinking he's scum aren't good reasons and that you're a much better pick for killing tonight. That's all.

Acting incompetently and illogically are not strong scum traits[...]
Indeed I agree, hence my reluctance earlier. But the part where our consistencies in logic lie are in how they're played out. I agree that there is no perfect label for a scumtell, moreso a scum trait, however I tell you once that I have told you evermore: It is in the essence of the post that matters.
No, there are real scum traits but you don't recognise them. It's not any mysterious 'essence' of a post that shows someone to be scum: it's their behaviour as it manifests in game critical ways: in their votes, in their role actions and in their engagement with the game. The content of a player's post is mostly useless.

You seem to skim a lot on the superficial grounds, huh. Or perhaps I am only seeing the water's surface on your essence.
You think you're plumbing depths for truth, but you're just fishing in an empty pool.

town lost the last two Revolution games due to incompetent and illogical town players. DarkStar being a poor player isn't the same as DarkStar being scum.
And this 'Revolution' game has some kind of rooting in this case...how? It's a generality. I can state the differences, but those lie on a whole other tangent.
This is a closed set up and rational appraisal of people's votes and actions is more fruitful than what usually passes for scum-hunting in these parts.

There is little support as nobody works onto UI. I have my alibi for that. What is yours, if you're so passionate about seeing either/or dead?
I'm honestly unsure about what you're asking me. Could you reword this more clearly?

Now, about this statement--this seems to be the crux of your belief, as is the obvious notion, yes? Does the orange part have any connection to how the lynch helps town? Next, 'on the mission' is quite a different wording than I'd expect. What I was thinking to see is "I'll try my damnest to get one of you lynched." What I do see is specifics: What's that last part about, buddy?
If you are lynched and flip scum this will help town. If you are lynched and flip town then this will also help town: I'll know we have to kill Urist. Was I being unclear Tiruin? I want to see you lynched because you are more likely to be scum than DarkStar and the only two people any of the other players seem to want to lynch are you and DarkStar.

Awww here comes the passive-aggressive train! Choo-choo~ Let's roll over logic and skim it on the tracks, shall we?

What preface are you presenting here? 'Given the fact'? Fact?
Are you using the word 'preface' metaphorically here? Also, I'm not being passive aggressive at all: I'm outright stating that your arguments and the way you've presented them are unhelpful to town winning because they focus on entirely the wrong things.

I have never seen a fact on players presenting themselves poorly to be town. Doubly so when I explicitly say town players. Judging by how you and TDS relate--either there is a bus going on, or you two really aren't aligned; and we're actually after the wrong dude.
I can't believe you're denying that town players often play poorly. This is one of the most common facts of the subforum. I'm not sure what you're trying to say about me and DarkStar.

I'd be open for a 'one or the other' argument, but you're staying off the tracks for both, refusing to talk about each while cutting it off as irrelevant.
It is irrelevant.

tl;dr: Your generalization has no sense. "Tiruin's request for me to give details between her and TDS is irrelevant, and it doesn't help the town. TDS may be incompetent and illogical, but that doesn't mean he is scum."
See you do understand what I'm trying to say. Good.

But back to facts:
What flips are there? I'll call you on your vote-meta here and say that sometimes, you are vulnerable to obvert generalization that you miss the subtle intricacies in why a person votes.
There was Persus's flip which told me that either you or Imiknorris is scum. I'd like to see where your supposed 'subtle intricacies' has ever caught scum.

But that's me speaking before your details. What are your reads, NQT?
My reads:
Urist Imiknorris 50/50 scum chance
Tiruin 50/50 scum chance
Dariush, Deathsword, Caz - moderate chance of being scum
Darkstar - Low scum chance due to unanimous vote against him

It doesn't matter. Day 1 reasons for lynching someone are almost always worse than useless in telling us anything.

Because judging via your own vote pattern, that discrepancy shows.
Either you're subtly defending yourself, or you're shifting the blame onto someone else.
Someone like UI.
What are you talking about? DarkStar was a good Day 1 target as we needed to lynch someone. Day 2, you're a better target. No discrepancy and I'm not shifting any blame.

I mean, look back.
You did the liberty of counting the votes yourself, surely you'd be more mindful of your words, mmh?
IF what you're saying is sincere, then you should be picking UI given how he's the only other guy in suspect-row.
I don't see you addressing him at all, but I believe you're just busy.
Urist Imiknorris was the best candidate for lynching yesterday, but it would be anti-town of me to try to put him on a mission when other people wouldn't want to lynch him given that he's claimed expedition leader.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2014, 07:46:02 am »

Then let me speak in brevity:

I'm not saying Dark Star isn't scum, I'm saying that your reasons for thinking he's scum aren't good reasons and that you're a much better pick for killing tonight. That's all.
Contradicts
What are you talking about? I'm not afraid to speak: I've made clear my position. From my perspective, either you of Imiknorris is scum, it's 50-50. It's easier to try to get you lynched, so I'm trying to do that, hence my mission picks. I'm not being mysterious or anything.
Wherein you don't give reasons why I'm a 'much better pick' or on why 'TDS is a much worse pick'. You don't back up why my reasons for thinking he's scum aren't good reasons--whereas I respect your opinion anyway.

Not being very compelling and letting yourself be lynched is bad play for both town and scum. Dark Star's behaviour doesn't mark him out as scum especially.
Then why did you vote him?

No, there are real scum traits but you don't recognise them. It's not any mysterious 'essence' of a post that shows someone to be scum: it's their behaviour as it manifests in game critical ways: in their votes, in their role actions and in their engagement with the game. The content of a player's post is mostly useless.
I saw that abbr.
Wow you're hitting far below the belt.

I like how you denounce me there. Anyone could ask for clarification on this 'essence' of a post, but you don't! You're an amazing person! But somehow, you just got what I meant! What the f-
Yes, it's their behavior. That is what is their content.

Back up your claims. They're showing their true forms now.

You think you're plumbing depths for truth, but you're just fishing in an empty pool.
And you're quick to retort, yet slow to follow through.

This is a closed set up and rational appraisal of people's votes and actions is more fruitful than what usually passes for scum-hunting in these parts.
And I'll ask clearly: What purpose did that Revolution deal serve in accordance to why you used it as a reference?
I've highlighted some kind of subtle snark. Get to learn that other people don't see the way you do, please.

I'm honestly unsure about what you're asking me. Could you reword this more clearly?
I believe UI is more town than not because being a Seawitch as scum...is pretty much an advantage to them. My point follows below: You aren't aiming at UI, despite stating this 50-50%, O Statistician. Your words are veiled with keenness to see me lynched--but you don't back them up directly.

If you are lynched and flip scum this will help town. If you are lynched and flip town then this will also help town: I'll know we have to kill Urist. Was I being unclear Tiruin? I want to see you lynched because you are more likely to be scum than DarkStar and the only two people any of the other players seem to want to lynch are you and DarkStar.
Oooo, insight! Expound. See the formatting? I'd like you to detail those two statements.

And back them up.

Are you using the word 'preface' metaphorically here? Also, I'm not being passive aggressive at all: I'm outright stating that your arguments and the way you've presented them are unhelpful to town winning because they focus on entirely the wrong things.
Like what and why.
You're outright stating, but you're outright generalizing.
Back. It. Up.

I can't believe you're denying that town players often play poorly. This is one of the most common facts of the subforum. I'm not sure what you're trying to say about me and DarkStar.
And I can't believe you're jaded in the way that you ignore that people can play poorly--NOT JUST TOWN PLAYERS. The 'most common facts' are unprecedented given that I see no other evidence. Name me a few games, or a few people.

Guess what: It's in how they played and their decisions, not their alignment that makes your stating of this theory fallible.

It is irrelevant.
Prove it.

See you do understand what I'm trying to say. Good.
Oh dear, so you noticed! Shocking.
There was Persus's flip which told me that either you or Imiknorris is scum. I'd like to see where your supposed 'subtle intricacies' has ever caught scum.
...Your vote pattern-play. That was my point. Now you're just putting insults there. So yes, let's fluff this up with snark and meanness. Surprise: My "subtle intricacies" have caught scum! Would you like a list of games wherein my philosophy worked?

My reads:
Urist Imiknorris 50/50 scum chance
Tiruin 50/50 scum chance
Dariush, Deathsword, Caz - moderate chance of being scum
Darkstar - Low scum chance due to unanimous vote against him
BS
"Due to unanimous vote against him"
Wow. So you really aren't looking into the reasons, or, are preparing a veiled counter argument if, somehow, he does flip town.
Or you're defending your buddy.
Whichever's the case-I've rationalize all ways involving TDS and this squabble would cut down 70% on the arguments when he flips.

It doesn't matter. Day 1 reasons for lynching someone are almost always worse than useless in telling us anything.
WOW NQT!

Of all games, of all times--this is the first time I've seen you discard logic in its holistic form! So you're discarding a whole day's worth of information here, and yet point back at the flips for your basis? "Almost always" is too much of a generality to rationally apply here. Moreso if its followed up by a 'worse than useless' suffix.

Flail more. I'll enjoy fighting you with data.

What are you talking about? DarkStar was a good Day 1 target as we needed to lynch someone. Day 2, you're a better target. No discrepancy and I'm not shifting any blame.
*points back*
Prove it~

Urist Imiknorris was the best candidate for lynching yesterday, but it would be anti-town of me to try to put him on a mission when other people wouldn't want to lynch him given that he's claimed expedition leader.
While you did mention your inclination against him, you did nothing to get him out--no scumhunting. Null. Nooooooothing to get him lynched.

Nice work. *high-five*

It would be anti-town of you, maybe. But who'd care about that when you can make a case against the Expedition Leader? Those things are subjective like, oh, almost mostly every time someone makes a case. Sound familiar?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2014, 11:05:41 am »

Less than 12 hours remain.

Currently 1 vote to Shorten. 3 more needed to end day.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2014, 04:17:32 pm »

Tonight's plan:

TDS, NQT, Caz and Tiruin goes on the expedition.

We lynch TDS, TDS backstabs Tiruin.

Fair?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2014, 04:19:46 pm »

Eh nvm, that would leave us with 4 players. It would have worked yesterday when Persus was still alive.

Still don't know why TDS didn't fullclaim from the beginning. Lynch all liars tbh. This game has made me slightly rage. :P

MC anyone?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 14, 2014, 04:20:38 pm »

Less than 6 hours remain (aiming for day end at 10pm EST)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Day 1: The Storm
« Reply #279 on: January 14, 2014, 05:59:07 pm »

DS
Dariush/DS:
Could you give me commentary on my last pertinent post on you guys? Because I've included some queries there for y'all, and there are certain gaps I see between you two.
Could you at least say the post number for those queries? I can't seem to find them. Also, what do you mean by gaps?
:v
Seriously, I linked it.

Blargh. This thing! :D

I... don't see any queries (directed at me) there, to be honest. Only something of a prod due to low post count.

MC anyone?
It may be a case of being dense at the moment, but could you clarify the meaning of MC?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 14, 2014, 07:03:23 pm »

DS
Dariush/DS:
Could you give me commentary on my last pertinent post on you guys? Because I've included some queries there for y'all, and there are certain gaps I see between you two.
Could you at least say the post number for those queries? I can't seem to find them. Also, what do you mean by gaps?
:v
Seriously, I linked it.

Blargh. This thing! :D

I... don't see any queries (directed at me) there, to be honest. Only something of a prod due to low post count.
...Meh, whatever. You're town for me. >:I

Mostly because of my reads on you despite low post count, and that thing on scum elimination.

Tonight's plan:

TDS, NQT, Caz and Tiruin goes on the expedition.

We lynch TDS, TDS backstabs Tiruin.

Fair?
HAH.

Fine. Let me die at the hands of the idiot. Someone, if anyone--PLEASE AVENGE ME. If TDS and NQT is scum-then VOTE TDS. It may round at a tie, and random stuffs will occur.

At least I will earn my rest from all this...ugh. TDS: If you're town and had any inclination, you'd be more helpful than what you're being now.

Whatever. I have more than half a mind to just hilariously shorten this so I can die to...him. At least, I'll have my rest. Then you can all squabble about!

It's not like anyone presented any kind of logical or detailed case against me. No.
And that is why I want out of the game. I've received nothing but crap.

Caz: answer my question on why you REALLY want me on the expedition, please?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 14, 2014, 07:46:25 pm »

...Also, votecount, Glyph? Timecounts should generally go with votecounts... >.>

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2014, 08:06:46 pm »

...wait, aww. Glyph must be real busy given he missed my other requests for votecounts..
Can you poison the mod? :P Joking!

So here's the unofficial count.

5 Tiruin: Caz, notquitethere, Deathsword, TheDarkStar, Tiruin
3 Notquitethere: notquitethere, Caz, Tiruin
7 TheDarkStar: Tiruin, Urist Imiknorris, Dariush, Caz, notquitethere, Deathsword, TheDarkStar
0 Urist Imiknorris:
3 Dariush: Urist Imiknorris, Dariush, Deathsword
5 Caz: Urist Imiknorris, Dariush, Caz, Tiruin, TheDarkStar
3 Deathsword: Urist Imiknorris, Dariush, Deathsword
1 Persus13 TheDarkStar (orlynao?)

EXTEND.

...Andnow the only thought that's kicking me into TDS being town--or really scummy scum--is his thing on Persus. Blindness, or just pushing the wound in..I don't even. Stupidity aside, we've got a tie.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2014, 08:18:45 pm »

...wait, aww. Glyph must be real busy given he missed my other requests for votecounts..
Can you poison the mod? :P Joking!

So here's the unofficial count.

3 Notquitethere: notquitethere, Caz, Tiruin
7 TheDarkStar: Tiruin, Urist Imiknorris, Dariush, Caz, notquitethere, Deathsword, TheDarkStar
0 Urist Imiknorris:
3 Dariush: Urist Imiknorris, Dariush, Deathsword
1 Persus13 TheDarkStar (orlynao?)

EXTEND.

...Andnow the only thought that's kicking me into TDS being town--or really scummy scum--is his thing on Persus. Blindness, or just pushing the wound in..I don't even. Stupidity aside, we've got a tie.

Oops, I missed Persus being dead. Here's my fixed list:

Tiruin
TDS
Caz
Dariush
NQT
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2014, 08:20:19 pm »

...You just tied it more.

4 Notquitethere: notquitethere, Caz, Tiruin, TheDarkStar
0 Urist Imiknorris:
4 Dariush: Urist Imiknorris, Dariush, Deathsword, TheDarkStar

On NQT and Dariush. And you're voting yourself despite not liking it.

Seriously. WTF.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24