Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24

Author Topic: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Game Over: Loyalist Scum Wins  (Read 50572 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Day 2: Uncertain Seas
« Reply #240 on: January 13, 2014, 08:39:17 pm »

I don't know you guys. All you've got against Dark Star is he acts sketchy under pressure. He was unanimously put on the mission as kill-pick. Why would scum do that? There's no good reason to bus on the first day. Am I missing something here?

Yea, if TDS is town then we're in a bad position. But he's acting nuts. Trying to fudge the votes at the last second so he isn't voted. Not killing someone with his claimed ability, and NOT claiming Lucky Bastard. If he knew he wouldn't die anyway, why didn't he say anything? Whatever he is, scum got the advantage today because we failed to lynch while scum killed Persus.

One of Tiruin, NQT and Urist is scum. Possibly two of these three. I recommend we send two of these (Tiruin and NQT would work based on your votes), TDS and me. (I must go on all expeditions because of reasons)

We lynch TDS as planned, and from the kill we can determine who is the real scum here.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 13, 2014, 08:39:51 pm »

TDS
Tiruin
Caz
NQT

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 13, 2014, 10:04:32 pm »

I don't know you guys. All you've got against Dark Star is he acts sketchy under pressure. He was unanimously put on the mission as kill-pick. Why would scum do that? There's no good reason to bus on the first day. Am I missing something here?

Yea, if TDS is town then we're in a bad position. But he's acting nuts. Trying to fudge the votes at the last second so he isn't voted. Not killing someone with his claimed ability, and NOT claiming Lucky Bastard. If he knew he wouldn't die anyway, why didn't he say anything? Whatever he is, scum got the advantage today because we failed to lynch while scum killed Persus.

One of Tiruin, NQT and Urist is scum. Possibly two of these three. I recommend we send two of these (Tiruin and NQT would work based on your votes), TDS and me. (I must go on all expeditions because of reasons)

We lynch TDS as planned, and from the kill we can determine who is the real scum here.

Make sure that at least one other person who you think is scum is with me so I can use my kill.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 13, 2014, 10:09:05 pm »

24 hours remain.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2014, 10:11:03 pm »

Glyph: Can I use my nightkill even if I get lynched by the secret vote?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 13, 2014, 10:14:56 pm »

Make sure that at least one other person who you think is scum is with me so I can use my kill.

Are you saying you think I'm town?

I'd recommend either Tiruin or NQT. I'd prefer NQT, but you doubtlessly prefer Tiruin so it's up to you.

Would like everyone else's input on this also.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 13, 2014, 10:22:45 pm »

Are you saying you think I'm town?

I'd recommend either Tiruin or NQT. I'd prefer NQT, but you doubtlessly prefer Tiruin so it's up to you.

Would like everyone else's input on this also.

Yeah, I'm going to go for Tiruin.

My reads:
Tiruin: Scum for trying to get me killed for no reason, along with other reasons (I'm biased, though)
NQT: Scum lean due to numerous slip-ups
Me: I sadly have a scum lean
UI: Null read
Dariush: Null read, slight scum lean
Caz: Town lean, especially because he is leading the discussion
Persus13: Null read, slight town lean
Deathsword: Medium scum lean for bandwagonning

The people with null reads mostly get it from having fewer posts in the last while than other people.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 13, 2014, 10:23:59 pm »

Yes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Worse Things Happen at Sea... Day 1: The Storm
« Reply #248 on: January 13, 2014, 10:36:15 pm »

Dariush
Tiruin:
Dude, you've got 8 posts. [6] is your first...Ehh? What were you doing this whole time?
Everything I had to say fitted neatly into one or two posts per day. I see no reason to post when I have nothing useful to say.
Also why're you voting for yerself, and the rest (meaning: Reasons, and reads on everyone else? Thanks)
Because I want to see on the mission TDS and people who will lynch TDS, that is me, you and DS.
I note that in the first post, little to none were followed-up. Why so? Or were you just gathering info on what to do/initial reads of intent?
Because TDS is a shitstain who ignores everything and on attracting whose attention I didn't want to waste time and effort and I was satisfied with your and Caz's replies.
It is me. :I
Do you mean that you are the QM?
In order of statements:
> But..your queries were discontinued--I saw nothing in between. I guess you were ok with what you found, aye?
> Ah. And others, you think, do not necessarily have the same outlook on TDS? (I mean they didn't voice it out but...)
> No comment. :X
> No..I meant that it is my interpretation that got it confused because I based the banned roles on the four in that link. Basing it on UI's best guess (He's humoring me..and is quite good at it), I'm just poking around here.

Caz
I wanna go on the expedition again :O And why is TDS still alive? He has to be scum -_- otherwise he's just.... not... playing gud.

TDS
Caz
Tiruin
WE WILL HAVE OUR PICNIC DAMMIT
Deathsword
AND I SHALL BRING CAEK D:<

So back to our last-day talk. Why'd you vote shenanigans? >:I

TDS
I wanna go on the expedition again :O And why is TDS still alive? He has to be scum -_- otherwise he's just.... not... playing gud.

TDS
Caz
Tiruin
WE WILL HAVE OUR PICNIC DAMMIT
Deathsword

This day is pretty much a waste of time since TDS is alive. He made up crap. He's scum. I'm going back to sleep until he's dead tbh.

I'm not scum, I actually just played badly yesterday, partly because of a mob. After you see my role, make sure to check Tiruin and Deathsword; At least one of them is likely scum.
Yeah. Right. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS POSITIONED TO YOU, SCUMBAG.

You know, if you had even tried to talk more, it would help your damn case because you're actually TALKING.
Nobody likes being ignored, buddy. And you do it quite a /LOT/.
I'm not scum, I actually just played badly yesterday, partly because of a mob. After you see my role, make sure to check Tiruin and Deathsword; At least one of them is likely scum.

You wasted our lynch by lying about your role, lying twice since you didn't backstab someone as you claimed. If you believed either of them to be scum, why not kill them last night?

And why Tiruin and Deathsword specifically? Are you just making up suspects with no backing again? -_-

I didn't backstab, since Tiruin was not there (and Deathsword seems to be going along with what is said, rather than leading a mob). Also, read the first few posts. There was literally no reason to start this two-day vote on me. If there is, quote it to me please.
Utter BS. There were MANY reasons to start 'this two-day vote on you'.

You just are being picky and not even addressing them! I mean, goddamnit. If you're town, then my respect for you as a player falls through the floor. How do you even know who is whom? Preferably directing it to me?

Then why aren't you voting for me? You frickin' lied, by the way, dear.

PPE:
Huh. You didn't use it before...why?
I didn't backstab, since Tiruin was not there (and Deathsword seems to be going along with what is said, rather than leading a mob).
And by why, I mean you totally see the rest on the exp. as town, yes?

Why were you voting for them, and why didn't you vote for me then?

NQT
Tiruin
Oh bloody heck. TDS lied and is a lucky bastard. What frickin...
No, he didn't necessarily lie. He still might be a backstabber. Lucky Bastard is a Background, not a Profession.
He didn't use it, however. I am still unsure regarding th-
*clicks preview*
Ah, PPE'd. Anyway: Could you detail your thoughts on him?

Hmm... I know (but I can't expect everyone to take me at face value here) that one of Imiknorris or Tiruin is a loyalist, and the former can't go on missions unless everyone's sure he's a loyalist, and the only person who'd go along with a Tiruin lynch is Dark Star, so:

Tiruin
DarkStar
notquitethere

"Sketchy" my barnacled face. Your 'why would scum do that' ignores the fact that he was acting totally incompetant, and illogical!

By the way, first impressions dictated a defense reaction there--however I query that. Why do you believe Me over a UI? Anything else other than the vague orange statement (whom I wish to be detailed, thanks)?

I note the 'and the only other', the significance of this wording stands out. Expound, preferably.

PS: If you have such an inclination against me, why do you not remark on my remarks on TDS?
Like, everything I said before this. I suppose I posted enough to be seen. >_>

I want you, NQT, to give a detailed and concise read between me and TheDarkStar instead of generalized adjectives. Because buddy, you sure are missing a lot--if there's any deviance or discrepancy with the symbolism I'm pushing, bring it up.

I also want you to talk about this (or at least this). You did not reply directly to it (or..at all), and I have quite a strange feeling on you, buddy bro. You're literally being NotQuiteThere when it comes to posts, and there is some sense of shroud on your playstyle. That's just me commenting on your..lacking presence. The same could be said to UI, but I am more inclined believing him (because stuffs. :V)

DS
Dariush/DS:
Could you give me commentary on my last pertinent post on you guys? Because I've included some queries there for y'all, and there are certain gaps I see between you two.
Could you at least say the post number for those queries? I can't seem to find them. Also, what do you mean by gaps?
:v
Seriously, I linked it.

Blargh. This thing! :D

PPE (yeah I'm reading page 18 now :I)
Caz
TDS
Tiruin
Caz
NQT

NO!
Do not send either me or NQT with TDS--I do not want the empirical evidence to kick logic in its face. Why are you putting NQT in here?!

edit:
...We only have 2 scum, bro. o_o

...I can't check back now due to time constraints (haha biology, y u do this to me T_T) but I remember Glyph saying that thing.

GryphGlyph: Votecount!

Take this instead because I can't scroll up! :I

TDS
CAZ
DEATHSWORD
DARIUSH

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 13, 2014, 10:38:18 pm »

Tiruin: Scum for trying to get me killed for no reason, along with other reasons (I'm biased, though)
NQT: Scum lean due to numerous slip-ups
Me: I sadly have a scum lean
UI: Null read
Dariush: Null read, slight scum lean
Caz: Town lean, especially because he is leading the discussion
Persus13: Null read, slight town lean
Deathsword: Medium scum lean for bandwagonning

The people with null reads mostly get it from having fewer posts in the last while than other people.
AHAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T EVEN DEFEND YOURSELF YOU BLOODY JERK
WHY CAN'T YOU EVEN POKE AT MY POSTS AT ALL?!
ALL THIS GENERALITY. IT KILLS ME MORE THAN THAT THRICE DAMNED CAPTAIN AND HIS DAMNED RACIST CONNOTATIONS.
YOU ARE SCUM, AND CAN'T EVEN DEFEND YOURSELF CORRECTLY.

Or if town...
Then I don't know.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 13, 2014, 10:41:39 pm »

Was trying to ensure 3 things

1. TDS was still there
2. I was still there
3. You were still there

unfortunately the votes we calculated were flawed which lead to a tie between you and Dariush, so if I hadn't unvoted you in first place you would go -_- was a dumb mistake, but it didn't influence anything too badly. It's why I'm adamant that you come on the picnic today.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2014, 10:45:12 pm »

Do not send either me or NQT with TDS--I do not want the empirical evidence to kick logic in its face. Why are you putting NQT in here?!

edit:
...We only have 2 scum, bro. o_o

...I can't check back now due to time constraints (haha biology, y u do this to me T_T) but I remember Glyph saying that thing.

GryphGlyph: Votecount!

Take this instead because I can't scroll up! :I

TDS
CAZ
DEATHSWORD
DARIUSH

No. We should send people who haven't been on an expedition - namely you and NQT. Sending Dariush and Deathsword again is a waste of valuable time. We know there was still a lynch even though they were on expedition, so sending others makes it easier to find out who being sent is scum and who isn't. You're voting badly on this. I say two of the three because it's possible that no one who was sent last night is scum (TDS's lying, scumminess and general uselessness aside)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2014, 10:53:00 pm »

I am not risking my hide with NQT and TDS--I have direct evidence (ok, indirect evidence but it really skews the game y'know) on UI and I know myself darn well enough here.

No. We should send people who haven't been on an expedition - namely you and NQT. Sending Dariush and Deathsword again is a waste of valuable time. We know there was still a lynch even though they were on expedition, so sending others makes it easier to find out who being sent is scum and who isn't. You're voting badly on this. I say two of the three because it's possible that no one who was sent last night is scum (TDS's lying, scumminess and general uselessness aside)
Ok, while I guess the probable lack of Scumkill would matter, they could No-kill too..

And I prefer to stick to the previous--sure, the notion that BOTH would be on ship, but that..leaves UI and NQT. And damned be I if that's the case. Actually, I'd prefer that.
Because I'm a Determined person. :3
yes really. No, you can't investigate me.

Was trying to ensure 3 things

1. TDS was still there
2. I was still there
3. You were still there

unfortunately the votes we calculated were flawed which lead to a tie between you and Dariush, so if I hadn't unvoted you in first place you would go -_- was a dumb mistake, but it didn't influence anything too badly. It's why I'm adamant that you come on the picnic today.

Actually, split second decision here. I'll just claim in full:

I am a Cook and a Determined person (unsure if there are roles that validate alignment but I don't think Glyph would be ike that so I'm giving the benefit of the doubt).

I checked UI last night because..well. "Humor me."

And he is...well. I will withhold it but he ain't what he humors me as.
No seriously UI, get a hint here.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2014, 10:54:07 pm »

I've basically given up on surviving (I die to scum if I'm not lynched), so here's my votes:

Caz
TDS
Tiruin
Persus13

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2014, 11:01:09 pm »

Yeah, go ignore our words more and give up more on your lacking explanation on being a Lucky Bastard and claiming whatever else.

Vote me to kill me? Hah. You could do better in explaining yourself--that would at least help. But you don't, and if you are the backstabber, only rely on your role.

I sincerely advise you to reflect upon this.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24