Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: BM: Sprint Redux! - The Age of Lead - Day Three - GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN  (Read 52044 times)

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Beginners Mafia: Sprint Redux! - The Age of Lead - Day One - The Blood Rain
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2013, 02:12:15 am »

UnExtend, not willing to use it so early

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2013, 02:13:28 am »

UnExtend, not willing to use it so early

We need more information! Luke hasn't posted much at all, I won't be able to do anything until after the day ends, and most people are probably about to go to bed. Tell me, when are you planning to use this extension?

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 06, 2013, 02:20:42 am »

Probably tomorrow on Lylo

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 06, 2013, 02:22:58 am »

Probably tomorrow on Lylo

Why? Give people more information with your answers. Your vagueness is frustrating.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 06, 2013, 02:23:12 am »

D2, likely. And of not then, D3. The extend should be used when multiple players aren't posting. That said.

unvote.

MakeInu, you have been making more posts. More than Luke.

I should have noticed before, heh. I got too caught up in "You are lurking, explain your self. Now explain yourself more". Which is, while not wrong, not how I was trying to play.

But I do have a question. Imp played the same way as EP did last game, though EP is much, much, MUCH less verbiose than she ever was. She called people out on not scum-hunting the whole game and questioning them about it.

Is that "trying too hard to appear towny?", even though she was town?

Luke: You've made seven posts. Seven. Half of those weren't even close to useful. Consider this vote a vote of no confidence. What do you make of this situation we are currently in?

PPE:

In case this prevents the extend, Shorten.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 06, 2013, 02:29:11 am »

Meh. Now that I think about it, my reason for wanting an extend is kinda selfish. I'm enjoying this game, and I don't want to die, which is what I'm pretty sure will happen since SBC and MakeInu still have their votes on me and haven't taken them off.

So un-extend, I guess.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 06, 2013, 02:36:11 am »

How much time left? It's 3PM forum time or GMT?

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 06, 2013, 02:43:50 am »

GMT.

I'm willing to move my vote to Luke, given his inactivity level. I'm still not convinced that I'm not voting correctly already.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 06, 2013, 02:51:45 am »

Let's look at SBC's recent posts, shall we?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

On an unrelated note, I'm somewhat suspicious of Tiruin. She hasn't been lurking, but she's been posting sparingly and not really targeting anybody, like she's trying to stay out of the spotlight. Hmm...

Anyway, unvote, vote Superblackcat.

GMT.

GMT.

I'm willing to move my vote to Luke, given his inactivity level. I'm still not convinced that I'm not voting correctly already.

Use red.
Code: (red) [Select]
[color=red]vote[/red]
And now you're bandwagoning and going after the easy lynch, eh?

I might be able to get on in the morning.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 06, 2013, 03:56:45 am »

I'm still voting Elephant parade, there is no point in voting Luke, as he isn't scummy, he's just... dead.

If we ML, tomorrow is Lylo.

If not, well... Yay!

Let me find those questions..

Who's play style do you like the most?

Elephant, but what about the extra day when you NL? ( I do not agree or disagree, it depends on the situation).

Which post of yours do you think is the most beneficial to town and this discussion?

I found 3...

GG

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 06, 2013, 03:57:26 am »

unvote

vote Makeinu

That vote confirmed the deal.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 06, 2013, 03:59:01 am »

Elephant, I wanted to see you squirm under my vote... But Yes, I have ran out of things to attack you with, and frankly, you aren't that scummy anymore.

Also, Don't just go and kill Luke, He may just be sleeping. yknow, not everyone wakes up when We start spamming 4 pages.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 06, 2013, 04:01:27 am »

Use red.

And now you're bandwagoning and going after the easy lynch, eh?

I might be able to get on in the morning.

Actually, I was hoping to open some discussion around voting Luke for lurking, not get a lesson on bbcodes for color, bay12 mafia voting protocols, or an accusation of band-wagoning on a vote you seem all too eager to start.

Day ends in ~6 hours at the time of this post. I can't be arsed to count up the votes at this point, I'm up too late already, but I will be checking in before the day ends. If you're willing to have a discussion in that brief interval that doesn't seemingly revolve around "I'm more townie than you are", Elephant Parade, great, so am I.

@Luke, un-lurking and posting something even remotely substantive, ideally answering some questions addressed at you in an intelligible manner, would be well advised and welcomed.

PPE: Really, SBC? Can't make up your mind much? Talk about band-wagoning.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 06, 2013, 04:19:31 am »

He's got nine hours but seven posts isn't nearly enough given the few days he's had to post and contribute. I consider it pruning.

After all, a dead limb only helps infections kill the tree, no?

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 06, 2013, 04:27:21 am »

This is what I show as the current vote count. I hope I'm not breaking protocol doing this, as I didn't see anything in the rules against it. Related question: is it required to unvote before changing a vote, or is merely inserting a new vote sufficient?

If the latter, these counts are wrong, and Luke has the lead, as Persus voted for him in one post, but I didn't count it as there hadn't been an unvote previous. Of course, I'm assuming a self-vote is a valid mechanic as well.

Vote Count
------------------------
Elephant Parade (2) - Persus13, makeinu
Luke_Prowler (2) - Luke_Prowler, Pufferfish
makeinu (1)- Superblackcat
Persus13 (0) -
Pufferfish (1) - Tiruin
Superblackcat (1)- Elephant Parade
Tiruin (0)-

Not voting: no one.

I will consider changing my vote in the morning, pending further enlightenment.

PPE: I can't argue with that point, Pufferfish. He's not only been singularly uncommunicative, but even the few posts he's made have really said nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19