Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28

Author Topic: The Global War of Malice: In the jungle, the mighty jungle...  (Read 24949 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: •╢ The Global War of Malice [RP] ╟•
« Reply #240 on: November 27, 2013, 09:29:04 am »

"Well, I guess someone has to be older. I am Edgar Evans, and will probably be keeping us all patched and relatively pain-free." He turns to Denia, asking, "Do you have any medical experience perchance? It always helps to have someone assisting, and as an engineer you need to be good with your hands, right?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 27, 2013, 11:18:27 am »

After Edgar's last sentence Henry grins.
"Im sure at this age she has all kinds of experience."
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 27, 2013, 11:23:12 am »

Harvey turns and walks over to Henry swatting him over the head before turning back.

Behave yourself pup, the ladies not to old to smack you down and neither am I.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 27, 2013, 12:12:04 pm »

Henry grin quickly turns into a frown.
"I'm sure they new it was a joke, never lay a hand on me again. You are not my better. At least I, and the rest of the group are willing to put ourselves in danger when all you do is hide at the back with your rifle."
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 27, 2013, 12:23:28 pm »

"Why dont you go back to cleaning your pretty swords little man and stop making an arse out of yourself, herm?"
Highly Opinionated Fool

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 27, 2013, 01:38:06 pm »

Harvey shakes his head sadly.

Young people today, so sure they're the best, that they'rd special and know what's right and have nothing left to learn from those of us with more experience.

Harvey then shrugs back at Denia helplessly before turning back to them.

That's arse Sir to you 2. I don't much care if you respect me but you will respect my rank. As an agent the only man on this team who out ranks me is the General.

Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 27, 2013, 01:44:09 pm »

Kinson had kept quiet throughout the encounter, focusing on stuffing her equipment either on her person or in a duffel bag. With a lovingly caress, she set the rotary magazines spinning before snapping them to a stop. She shot the agent a sideways look.

"Are you serious, Picasso? Half of us are as old if not older than you. Cut out the 'pup' shit."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 27, 2013, 01:56:03 pm »

When soldiers work with agents they're pups, that's how it's always been and how it will continue to be until you've proven your not to me on the battlefield. We have names for you and you have names for us.

Besides  I didn't start the name calling here. Don't like it? Tell your buddy to drop it.
Caine's law.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 27, 2013, 01:59:43 pm »

Henry grins, "Call me Goat."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 27, 2013, 02:03:12 pm »

"Why dont you go back to cleaning your pretty swords little man and stop making an arse out of yourself, herm?"

"I wouldn't go so far as to comment on his sexual identity. I think we're all mono-genderous here...right? No offense to any of us who are intersexed. It's not of my business anyways."

When soldiers work with agents they're pups, that's how it's always been and how it will continue to be until you've proven your not to me on the battlefield. We have names for you and you have names for us.

Besides  I didn't start the name calling here. Don't like it? Tell your buddy to drop it.

"I think we should all address what we want to be called by each other, regardless of how we've been used to it in the past. It's just the six of us, and in regards to the rest of the conventional military, I think we're something of special force anomaly. We're never going to be very big no matter how many new people, so it's best if we can be friends, or at least grudgingly amiable.  Seeing as introductions are in order, I'm Vetra everyone."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 27, 2013, 02:06:59 pm »

"Pleased to meet you."
Henry leans back, "I don't think he was commenting on the his gun's caliber, just the fact he is smaller than us physically."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 27, 2013, 02:11:12 pm »

((Err... Edgar is almost 40... You may want note that Pat.))
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 27, 2013, 02:53:33 pm »

((Err... Edgar is almost 40... You may want note that Pat.))

((Man, in the future we'll have old-ass motherfuckers still fighting. No offense to anyone, I think it's a nice touch personally.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 27, 2013, 02:55:37 pm »

Denia grins at Henry. "I certainly do. It's a shame you'll never know about most of it." Then, she sighs as the 'agent' misunderstands once again, the rank and position of everyone here. "Look, Picky. Just because you happened to go on a few covert missions doesn't make you some special snowflake. I've been on Cov. Ops. too. I can't tell you which ones, of course. But you need to realize that to all of us? You're as much of a foot-slogger as the rest of us. There is no rank in this team. We do our job, we work together. If you don't like it, hand in your resignation." she pauses for a moment, watching how he interacts with the rest of the team before continuing. "Oh, and Picky? Call me a pup again and I'll deck you."

She leans back again, cracks her neck, and turns to look at Edgar. "I have some. Basic first aid and emergency response, the stuff everyone needs to learn. I've been working on some toys to help with that too, though."

((also, the whole 'yes like the company' comment refers to her family owning a large technology firm called Hauberich Industries. She was getting her PhDs for the 8 years before she joined the military.

If our lifespan isn't measured by the centuries in the future, then they'll be old. Otherwise, still young. I suspect centuries lifespan, though.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 27, 2013, 03:01:48 pm »

"Ah, those may be useful. I have a feeling that buddy-boy over there is gonna need surgery at some point, where the injury come from who knows."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28