Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28

Author Topic: The Global War of Malice: In the jungle, the mighty jungle...  (Read 24925 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: •╢ The Global War of Malice [RP] ╟•
« Reply #270 on: November 27, 2013, 06:21:32 pm »

(( He's more likely to call you " The Lady. " So far your the only one Harvey doesn't have a strong desire to shoot. ))

((He wants to shoot Vetra for offering a hug and then opting to defend him and defuse the situation? Man, Harvey's kind of a douche.))
((Yeahup, the rest of us figured as much out.))
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 27, 2013, 06:23:58 pm »

(( I'm still back tracking to read everything lol sorry. Veera is fine I was reading on my phone so missed quite a bit. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 27, 2013, 06:26:33 pm »

(( I'm still back tracking to read everything lol sorry. Veera is fine I was reading on my phone so missed quite a bit. ))

((See? He's just a jaded old stubborn grumpy dude. I think his passive hostility is just due to the fact that he misses his old job, like when you have to move from the office you like to a new office and it sucks and you miss your friends and you had a cool boss etc.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 27, 2013, 06:30:34 pm »

((Nah, he comes across more as a conceited asshat.))
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 27, 2013, 06:31:35 pm »

(( I'm the only surviving member of my company the rest are dead and my boss is the asshole who sent me here. ))
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:33:27 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 27, 2013, 06:36:41 pm »

Why did you remove the "or retired" part?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 27, 2013, 06:37:45 pm »

(( Decided it fit better for them just to be dead since Harvey was the oldest of the group the others wouldn't have been old enough to retire which only left 1 option. Dead. ))
Caine's law.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 27, 2013, 06:49:32 pm »

Couldn't some just be older than Harvey? Or leave the military early?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 27, 2013, 07:28:19 pm »

((Also, he really isn't that old. 35 is pretty damn young. Maybe not for military service, but...))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 27, 2013, 07:31:23 pm »

(( This is military though, by 35 the majority of soldiers are in desk jobs, the training cadre or have been moved to the reserves.

All of them being dead is a better fit for what I have in mind in long run. ))
Caine's law.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 27, 2013, 07:38:08 pm »

((Hauberich would be in a desk job, except that the people in charge were worried about what she might do. She's been suspended from active duty several times. She has issues related to anger management and boredom. After all, seventeen years in the field...she was even court-martialed for assaulting a superior officer. Her friend was raped and subsequently committed suicide, and the officer told her to "man up and stop crying about a dyke going to hell". The court was not pleased with the officer, or her...))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 27, 2013, 07:39:55 pm »

(( Heh our service runs about the same length Harveys is around 17 years as well, he was about to retire to the training cadre when he got screwed and sent here instead because he's the only agent left of the original company that had spent 15 years in enemy territory. ))
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 27, 2013, 08:58:43 pm »

((Well, great. How did he manage to spend 15 years alive in a place where everyone is out to kill him if he gets PACIFISTS wanting to kill him?
Oh, and Edgar is sorta a pacifist...))
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 27, 2013, 09:25:09 pm »

(( Because he was smart enough to not get caught, so they didn't know they wanted to kill him. And everybody who did discover it ended up with a hole in the head courtesy of his rifle. ))
Caine's law.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 27, 2013, 09:49:54 pm »

((My question is, what the fuck were we at war with for 15 years? And how did he not just get carpet-bombed?))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28