Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28

Author Topic: The Global War of Malice: In the jungle, the mighty jungle...  (Read 24933 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: •╢ The Global War of Malice [RP] ╟•
« Reply #225 on: November 26, 2013, 06:20:54 pm »

Henry looks over the recorded training session and smiles.
He walks over the the sniper, "Hey there Picasso."
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 26, 2013, 06:33:55 pm »

(( Me or someone else? Just want to be sure before I respond. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 26, 2013, 06:35:02 pm »

Yeahup you.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 26, 2013, 06:50:38 pm »

Harvey turns to look at the man briefly with his mask still covering his faith judging him silently before muttering to himself quietly enough for Henry not to hear it properly.

"Grunts, always the same."

He then lowers his mask to give Henry a bored but friendly smile.

" Hello, and who are you?"
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 26, 2013, 07:02:01 pm »

Henry returns the smile.
"Henry, Engineer."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 26, 2013, 07:16:35 pm »

Harvey holds his hand out politely then squeezes tightly to test Henrys strength as he responds.

" Harvey, some ass ordered me to join the general. "

He then pulled his rifle over his shoulder and smiled at it lovingly.

" And to make sure you lot make it back in one piece, or at least in a big enough piece that we don't need to carry you. "

Smiling slightly to show he was joking Harvey then laid out his array of weapons on the ground first his rifle, then pistols, then smg and lastly his swords and slowly began to dismantle and rebuild each gun in turn ensuring it was in perfect condition before taking a whetstone from a pocket on his leg and beginning to sharpen his swords.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 07:18:09 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 26, 2013, 10:07:09 pm »

Edgar snorts at this childish displays, then briefly wonders how anyone can stand carrying so many pounds of extra guff. After all, those swords and there assorted gear must be what, 15lb each? Then ammo for the guns, the guns themselves, all the gear... He inwardly groans and looks to see what he has to deal with hernias and headaches.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:51:22 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 26, 2013, 10:16:37 pm »

Henry glances cynically at the guy and his weapons.
"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you around then Picasso."
He walks away to look for other people to talk with.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 26, 2013, 10:24:13 pm »

Harvey looks after him and shrugs to himself.

" Maybe you will and maybe you won't. It doesn't mean I won't be nearby though pup. "
Caine's law.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 26, 2013, 11:44:16 pm »

((Katana swords are about 2 pounds. Maybe 3 pounds, sometimes. A Claymore weighs like 9 or 10 pounds at the most. Just as info.))

Denia watches idly as the others introduce themselves, then snorts at the sniper callling the guy -what was it, Henry?- a pup. "Hey, 'Picasso', you know everyone here is at least as tough as you seem to think you are, right?" She leans back and picks at her nails lazily, as she continues. "Hell, you don't have to carry around all the shit I do, I doubt you're half as strong as me. We're the best of the best here, Picky. We ain't just some random boot-lickers they managed to round up."
The woman pulls out a knife and picks a bit of grease from underneath her thumbnail, as she hums a familiar, but not quite recognizable, tune.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 26, 2013, 11:50:22 pm »

((Really? Hmm... Guess the ones I have seen are kinda shit then... Still, the equipment to care for them...))
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 27, 2013, 12:12:34 am »

Harvey smiled tiredly shacking his head as he stood then began to replace his equipment, first checking his pistols we're loaded and the safeties off and taking comfort from the weight of the loaded guns before placing them into holsters on his legs, then strapping his P90 across his chest and placing the rifle into an open ended case on his back before crossing the blades over it.

He then smiled at the woman who'd spoken and pulled down his hood for the first time revealing his dark hair streaked with gray and giving some indication of his age. ( He's mid 30's and still has the look of a soldier in his prime so the hair is the only indication of his real age just so your aware how he'd look. Without it he looks like mid 20's. )

" I should hope so, boot lickers need to be strong even if you are better then them now but we'll see about that when the fighting starts pup.

While your were still wearing pretty dresses and dreaming about dragons and handsome princes I was killing and bleeding keeping you safe, while you were being a kid my friends were dieing.
"

Harvey then smiled sadly and walked towards her and held his hand out.

"Some bright spark thought it best you all had a man who knew the enemy and how to fight him and the war thats to come and I drew the short straw 3 days before I was due to start training kids like you to replace me. So I'm dragging these tired old bones into war against to keep you pups alive so you can learn and when this wars over carry on what men like me began a lifetime ago."

Harvey standing with his hand outstretched then smiles warmly at her.

"Try to stay alive pup, once this is done I'll be told old to keep going to war then it'll be your turn to fight or die alone in the dark so the people back home can think they're safe and the worlds at peace."
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 12:14:30 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 27, 2013, 12:33:06 am »

Henry leans against the wall  nods to the Denia.
"Hello miss, I'd say leave Picasso here alone, even when covered in paint he continues his "art"."
He chuckles to himself.
"Names Henry, yours?"
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 12:44:41 am by Elfeater »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 27, 2013, 01:08:10 am »

Noticing the exchange, Vetra proceeds up to Harvey. She preemptively outstretches her arms, "Want a hug?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 27, 2013, 01:59:37 am »

((For reference, Denia's in her early forties. She's an engineer, she doesn't need to be at her physical peak(still fit, mind you) to be good at what she does.))

Denia smiled back, humor in her eyes, and amusement.
"Oh, hun, do I really look young to you? How sweet. You never ask a woman her age, but I'm actually 43, thanks. I've been doing this for seventeen years. Like I said. We're all tough, Picky."

She looks at Henry and grins. "Picky here's quite good at it, I'd say, too. I'm Denia. Denia Hauberich, and yes, like the company."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28