Poll

Should we leave Dumathoin?

Yes.
- 13 (72.2%)
No.
- 5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 97

Author Topic: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders - Thread closed.  (Read 118583 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Invaders - Now establishing a civilization!
« Reply #750 on: May 29, 2014, 05:45:13 pm »

I'll probably be joining your settlement.

IGN TheDarkStar.

Edit: It might take a while, since I'm 14000 blocks away.
Kill yourself and try again. ~5000 blocks is probably what you should aim for.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #751 on: May 29, 2014, 05:51:00 pm »

I'm thinking about setting up "aesthetic farms" around our actuall srs bsns farms. They'd have no clay beneath, just grow for prettyness and make our rural side a bit more pleasing to the eye. Yea or nay?
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: May 29, 2014, 05:53:51 pm »

I'll probably be joining your settlement.

IGN TheDarkStar.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing for a while.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: May 29, 2014, 05:55:18 pm »

I busted open the diamond chest in storage, it only had 8 diamonds in it. Still, I can put them in the main chest (or give them to whomever is responsible for it) when I'm online.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: May 29, 2014, 06:25:44 pm »

I had a quite enjoyable walk from around that distance.

Of course, I also had my daughter sitting on my lap at the time, which means my opinion might be biased.  She did rather enjoy me building a diving board out over the ocean and jumping in.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: May 29, 2014, 08:44:02 pm »

She did rather enjoy me building a diving board out over the ocean and jumping in.

Heh, I might have just seen that.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: May 29, 2014, 08:47:48 pm »

I busted open the diamond chest in storage, it only had 8 diamonds in it. Still, I can put them in the main chest (or give them to whomever is responsible for it) when I'm online.
That was supposed to stay there. I reinforced it for a group, both me and Zan are admins. Ask him to add you, I'm not on right now.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: May 29, 2014, 09:19:04 pm »

Everyone, I would like to announce that I have appointed a Guard Captain for Dale.  Person by the name of MightyBlock.  Formerly a member of Titan, and has been in a few battles, including one recent one at Carbon.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: May 29, 2014, 09:24:06 pm »

That... could be a bad thing. If we have trained soldiers in Dale, and untrained men (like me) in Dumathoin, what happens if Dale decides to revolt? Oh. Right. We lose. Of course, he's likely trustworthy, but I'm just saying we should probably keep the puny humans in submission not empower them too much.
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #759 on: May 29, 2014, 09:25:15 pm »

I think I'll set up a brickworks at surface so we can bake cobble into more sightly bricks.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: May 29, 2014, 09:37:46 pm »

That... could be a bad thing. If we have trained soldiers in Dale, and untrained men (like me) in Dumathoin, what happens if Dale decides to revolt? Oh. Right. We lose. Of course, he's likely trustworthy, but I'm just saying we should probably keep the puny humans in submission not empower them too much.

I can track them, and they do not know their way around Dumathoin.  I can launch the cannons and have actually set them so that the whole first staircase would be flooded.  The tower can pick off people within Dale itself.  Beyond that, we know the tunnels, they do not.  If they come in, we can pick them off one by one through ambushes.  All of us can set up (re)spawn points deep underground in the old mines or far along the rail tracks, no two next to each other so they can't get us all.  Any who aren't online can act as reinforcements.  Someone could also set-up a separate server so we can practice combat.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: May 29, 2014, 09:41:49 pm »

I can track them, and they do not know their way around Dumathoin.  I can launch the cannons and have actually set them so that the whole first staircase would be flooded.  The tower can pick off people within Dale itself.  Beyond that, we know the tunnels, they do not.  If they come in, we can pick them off one by one through ambushes.  All of us can set up (re)spawn points deep underground in the old mines or far along the rail tracks, no two next to each other so they can't get us all.  Any who aren't online can act as reinforcements.  Someone could also set-up a separate server so we can practice combat.
FYI, people generally bring pearls into fights. Have you read up on PrisonPearl yet?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: May 29, 2014, 09:44:13 pm »

FYI, people generally bring pearls into fights. Have you read up on PrisonPearl yet?

Then we stockpile our own and perform hit and run ambushes.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: May 29, 2014, 09:53:56 pm »

I've spent a day trying to get to the base and I can't get any spawns within 6k blocks away.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: May 29, 2014, 10:27:09 pm »

I've spent a day trying to get to the base and I can't get any spawns within 6k blocks away.

I find within 10k is good.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 97