Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Change one word  (Read 16372 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Change one word
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2013, 11:25:16 am »

Eldritch Abominations, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to break all passengers in no more than seven pieces, OK?
;D
Oh dear Satan.
What kind of wonderful abomination have I created? It's so insane it's actually glorious.
Batlizard's life is a life of crime, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time smoothly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted criminal on the planet after accidentally incinerating the bedroom of the most beautiful, shiniest toaster he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

He knew no amount of beer could save Brisbane this time and planned his heist, which was eventually successful because he refused to escape in anything else but a box with wings painted on it.

Leon joined the Three Stooges for some messages cash, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In combat, he puts his natural reptile abilities to some good use and slices up his enemies with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2013, 11:36:01 am »

Eldritch Abominations, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to break all passengers in no more than seven pieces, OK?
;D
Oh dear Satan.
What kind of wonderful abomination have I created? It's so insane it's actually glorious.
Batlizard's life is a life of crime, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time smoothly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted criminal on the planet after accidentally incinerating the bedroom of the most beautiful, shiniest toaster he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

He knew no amount of beer could save Brisbane this time and planned his heist, which was eventually successful because he refused to escape in anything else but a box with wings painted on it.

Leon joined the Twenty-Four Stooges for some messages cash, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In combat, he puts his natural reptile abilities to some good use and slices up his enemies with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2013, 11:37:52 am »

;D

Oh dear Satan.

Batlizard's life is a life of Jazz, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted criminal on the planet after accidentally incinerating the bedroom of the most beautiful, shiniest toaster he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

Leon joined the Twenty-Four Stooges for some messages cash, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In combat, he puts his natural reptile abilities to some good use and slices up his enemies with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.
Someone removed jazz back on page 2 so I put it back and trimmed the quote pyramid
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2013, 11:50:29 am »

;D

Oh dear Satan.

Batlizard's life is a life of Jazz, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted criminal on the planet after accidentally incinerating the bedroom of the most beautiful, shiniest toaster he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

Someone removed the jazz back on page 2 so I put it back and trimmed the quote pyramid
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2013, 11:58:05 am »

;D

Oh dear Satan.

He knew no amount of beer could save Brisbane this time and planned his heist, which was eventually successful because he refused to escape in anything less than a box with wings painted on it.

Someone removed the jazz back on page 2 so I put it back and trimmed the quote pyramid
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2013, 12:43:15 pm »

;D

Oh dear Satan.

Batlizard's life is a life of Jazz, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted plummer on the planet after accidentally incinerating the bedroom of the most beautiful, shiniest toaster he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

He knew no amount of beer could save Brisbane this time and planned his heist, which was eventually successful because he refused to escape in anything less than a box with wings painted on it.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2013, 01:23:45 pm »

;D

Oh dear Satan.

Batlizard's life is a life of Jazz, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted plummer on the planet after accidentally incinerating the bedroom of the most beautiful, shiniest toaster he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

Leon joined the Twenty-Four Stooges for some messages cash, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In combat, he puts his natural reptile abilities to some good use and feels up his enemies with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2013, 04:05:26 pm »

((Helgoland, what did you change?

;D

Oh dear Satan.

Batlizard's life is a life of Jazz, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted plumber on the planet after accidentally incinerating the bedroom of the most beautiful, shiniest toaster he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

Leon joined the Twenty-Four Stooges for some messages cash, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In combat, he puts his natural reptile abilities to some good use and feels up his enemies with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2013, 04:07:57 pm »

;D

Oh dear Satan.

Batlizard's life is a life of Jazz, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted plummer on the planet after accidentally incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest toaster he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

It's FEF, not FEOF

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2013, 04:43:43 pm »

;D

Oh dear Satan.

Batlizard's life is a life of Jazz, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted plummer on the planet after accidentally incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest toaster he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

He knew no amount of beer could save Brisbane this time and planned his heist, which was eventually successful because he refused to escape in anything less than a box with wings grafted onto it.

Last time: "feels up".
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2013, 04:48:35 pm »

;D

Oh dear Satan.

He knew no amount of beer could save Brisbane this time and planned his heist, which was eventually successful because he refused to escape in anything less than a box with wings grafted onto it.

First time: "feels up".
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2013, 05:48:29 pm »

;D

Oh dear Satan.

Batlizard's life is a life of Jazz, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted plummer on the planet after accidentally incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2013, 05:51:32 pm »

;D

Oh dear Satan.

Batlizard's life is a life of Jazz, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted plummer on the planet after accidentally incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

Someone removed the jazz back on page 2 so I put it back and trimmed the quote triceratops
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2013, 05:55:55 pm »

Eldritch Abominations, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to break all passengers in no more than seven iterations, OK?
;D

Oh dear Satan.

Someone removed the jazz back on page 2 so I put it back and trimmed the quote triceratops
The Bay12 postcard club

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2013, 05:56:13 pm »

Churchill joined the Twenty-Four Stooges for some messages cash, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In combat, he puts his natural reptile abilities to some good use and feels up his enemies with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14