Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Change one word  (Read 16346 times)

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Change one word
« Reply #195 on: October 25, 2013, 06:01:32 pm »

Magical Girls and forum contractors, let's keep this movable feast on track, or at least enough to split all the atoms in no more than seventy-million seconds. Are you bastards?

dear box,
buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo have Buffalo buffalo? It's so redundant it's actually glorious.

Spiderman's life is a life of Jazz, billiards, and web slinging without pants. He lost his mini bladder in an unfortunate foosball incident and spends most of his time slowly escaping bum grabbers. He found himself disrobing the most useless plumber on the snake plane after repeatedly incinerating the daughter of the most beautiful, shiniest garbage woman he'd ever laid poodles on, while looking for the bathroom.

I knew that no amount of swag could shave Jesus on this occasion and planned his murder of Pufferfish, which eventually succeeded because he refused to drive anything less than a bathtub with wings grafted onto it.
[Transformation! Strangely attractive French ducks.]

Churchill Paged the Twenty-Four Kobolds for some massaged tapioca, spending it on circus gorillas and antique watches. Indubitably, he puts his natural reptile britishness to no good use and feels up GreatWyrmGold with great enthusiasm. Replacement is a form of torture for this iridescent masturbatorium.

Someone committed defenestration to the Chaplin From Is joo Smarter Than an Kerbals so I put it back and ate the topiary triceratops

First things first, "shoot Bullets from your nose".

We seem to be running out of undies to rustle.

Sincerely,
ARMOK

P.S we need more things to kill D:

Have a fresh supply of innocent, redundant words, you magnificent sons of mothers and other less than holy spawns of forces unknown to man kindness.
More coming soon.

Hammer Time.
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]