Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Change one word  (Read 16342 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Change one word
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2013, 07:31:49 pm »

Quote from: Xantalos
Batlizard's life is a life of crime, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time smoothly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted criminal on the planet after accidentally incinerating the bedroom of the most beautiful, shiniest toaster he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

He knew no amount of beer could save Brisbane this time and planned his heist, which was eventually successful because he refused to escape in anything else but a box with wings painted on it.

Leon joined the Three Musketeers for some quick cash, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In combat, he puts his natural reptile abilities to some good use and slices up his enemies with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.
KEEP UNDOING MY MISTAKES
Seriously, watch the typos.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2013, 07:34:09 pm »

Batlizard's life is a life of crime, women, and bowlboarding without asking. He lost his gall bladder in an unfortunate jeu de boules incident and spends most of his time smoothly escaping bum collectors. He found himself becoming the most wanted criminal on the planet after accidentally incinerating the bedroom of the most beautiful, shiniest toaster he'd ever laid eyes on, while looking for the Joker.

He knew no amount of beer could save Brisbane this time and planned his heist, which was eventually succesful because he refused to escape in anything else but a box with wings painted on it.

Leon joined the Three Musketeers for some quick massages, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In combat, he puts his natural reptile abilities to some good use and slices up his enemies with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2013, 07:38:41 pm »

He knew no amount of beer could save Brisbane this time and planned his heist, which was eventually successful because he refused to escape in anything else but a box with wings painted on it.

Leon joined the Three Musketeers for some messages cash, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In combat, he puts his natural reptile abilities to some good use and slices up his enemies with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.
KEEP UNDOING MY MISTAKES
Seriously, watch the face!.
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2013, 08:35:17 pm »

Leon joined the Three Musketeers for some messages cash, spending it on beautiful gorillas and antique meals. In combat, he puts his natural reptile abilities to some good use and slices up his enemies with great precision. Bonzai is a form of art for this pink lizard.
KEEP UNDOING MY MISTAKES
Seriously, watch the farce!.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2013, 09:02:30 pm »

KEEP UNDOING MY MISTAKES
Seriously, masticate the farce!.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2013, 07:01:58 am »

KEEP UNDOING MY MISTAKES
Repeatedly masticate the farce!.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2013, 07:06:38 am »

Guys, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to bring all passengers in one piece, OK?
 ;)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2013, 07:25:51 am »

Guys, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to bring all passengers in no more than seven pieces, OK?
 ;)
The Bay12 postcard club

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2013, 07:59:53 am »

Guys, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to bring all passengers in no more than seven pieces, OK?
 ;)

Oh my God.
What kind of sick abomination have I created? It's so insane it's actually glorious.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2013, 08:00:45 am »

;)

Oh my God.
What kind of wonderful abomination have I created? It's so insane it's actually glorious.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2013, 08:14:28 am »

;)

Oh dear Satan.
What kind of wonderful abomination have I created? It's so insane it's actually glorious.
The Bay12 postcard club

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2013, 08:34:16 am »

;D
Oh dear Satan.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2013, 10:12:16 am »

Eldritch Abominations, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to bring all passengers in no more than seven pieces, OK?
;D
Oh dear Satan.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2013, 10:32:39 am »

The Bay12 postcard club

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2013, 10:44:51 am »

Eldritch Abominations, let's keep this thread on track, or at least enough to break all passengers in no more than seven pieces, OK?
;D
Oh dear Satan.

...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14