Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Dark Entity, a multiplayer fantasy-horror game  (Read 9520 times)

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Entity, a multiplayer fantasy-horror game
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2013, 11:12:08 pm »

Terra's thoughts; Why should I not pledge my healing ability to this man? He will protect me for my service.

Go to Thomson the Noble and bow before him. After that follow him, and search on the tile I stop on. (if I can.)

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2013, 11:15:49 pm »

Terra's thoughts; Why should I not pledge my healing ability to this man? He will protect me for my service.

Go to Thomson the Noble and bow before him. After that follow him, and search on the tile I stop on. (if I can.)

To be clear, I meant that Felix sparks gets the retroactive turn =p, but you still have a movement point so you are good.

I'll try to prod pensword to post. If he doesn't i'll skip his turn and process the rest.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 11:18:25 pm by Mlamlah »

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2013, 07:39:08 am »

After you process the turn, use that as my next turn. Omkay.  8) Sorry, I thought you meant other people.  :P

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2013, 09:17:50 am »

Oh Man I am finding ALL the corrupt shit.... Let's go south another block and search there.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2013, 09:49:14 pm »

I'll just follow along behind Thomsen for now.

You do so, it is far from glorious. You come upon a holy shrine, no obstruction in any direction, though only the way east has been explored. You are two tiles west of the church.

Go 1 Tile West, and offer the Priest to become a Vassal. Well, kind off....
Go another Tile West, and use "Superiour Blood" on the NPC-Squatter there. Provided "accepting Vassalage" does not count as the use of an ability, that is.
Order my new Levy-Man to follow me another Tile West, and to search the area with me. Should the recruitment fail for whatever reasons, I will wait in the courtyard instead. Or search it, if my action-points would allow that.

(( On that note - can the NPC's become "attuned" with items, like PC commoners? Also, do I need to be in the vicinity of those PC's that would become my followers? ))

You Travel into the church, and while passing by the priest offer him vassalage, which he gladly accepts.
Travelling further, you come upon a rather uninspiring figure of lesser humanity, and feel perfectly justified in commanding him to follow you, a command which he meekly obeys.
Travelling yet further, you find the holy shrine, which is not useful to you in this moment. You may not search, but command your new serf to do so on your behalf. He finds a rusty axe underneath a layer of dirt, and asks your permission to arm himself with it. (The axe does 1d4 points of damage). From here you may travel freely in any direction, though the ways south, west and north have not yet been revealed. You are two tiles west of the church.

You have acquired a serf!
3/3 HP
1/1 SP
Speed of three, search of 1, combat skill of 0.
3 inventory slots.

Serfs may not attune as commoners can, except to unique items and relics.

Go down the catacombs, but put the pitchfork over my back (or my inventory) first.

Hopping down to the catacombs below you are glad for the light of your torch. The ways south and west have been obscured by rubble, perhaps from the collapsed ceiling that you just passed through. The floor here is covered in debris, which will slow travel out of the square. To your east is a wall, and so the only way north is traversable. You are one tile north from the church.

Oh Man I am finding ALL the corrupt shit.... Let's go south another block and search there.

You enter a new tile, this one blocked by walls south and east. The way west is clear though, and so is the way north. You are two tiles south of the church. Your initial search of the tile uncovers a set of leather armor! (reduces damage taken from physical attacks by 1d2) Your continued search finds prayer beads, which you cannot pick up without dropping both your tome and your sword.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2013, 09:52:47 pm »

Good bye Sword and good bye creepy book, HELLO PRAYER BEADS.

I also equip the armor.

And search the tile again.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2013, 09:59:00 am »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2013, 10:06:40 am »

I'm still here.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2013, 10:55:28 am »

I will steal someones character if needed.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2013, 08:11:48 pm »

I'm here.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2013, 08:13:31 pm »

Do you guys need anything to post your next turn?

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2013, 08:16:06 pm »

That is my turn.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2013, 08:27:33 pm »

"Very well, onwards then!"

Flipping a piece of copper, Thomsen nobily decides that north shall be the next goal of their quest. He - more or less gloriously - leads the way - after his serf, that is - and hums a merry tune to this endeavor. He obviously let's the Serf keep the Axe for the meantime. One of Thomsens standing should get a more favourable weapon. One that just might turn up on the next tile stretch of land.

Go one tile North.
Search the Area.
Let the serf equip the axe, as he wishes.

(( Err, we are waiting for the Entity Player to play his turn - Or so I wagered at least? Maybe an official "new turn has begun" with the current stats would make things more clear. It is a tad ambigious right now. Not much, point taken, but, well.  ??? ))

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2013, 08:28:37 pm »

That is my turn.

You still had one movement point during all that confusion and he passed by you, so that was actually already sorted out.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2013, 12:01:49 am »

didn't I use my turn?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7