Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Dark Entity, a multiplayer fantasy-horror game  (Read 9537 times)

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Entity, a multiplayer fantasy-horror game
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2013, 12:43:54 am »

The Entity goes back down to the catacombs. He orders the specter above ground to go south. The specter below ground is to go north.

Your first spectre travels north through a long hallway, which it does not find anything in as it passes through. Passing through it encounters a t-section hallway, and finds a long mummified corpse dressed in chainmail. It may pick up the chainmail, but then it will not be able to carry anything else until it drops the chainmail. You yourself could conceivably retrieve it yourself on your next turn if you see fit.

Your second specter travels south from the entrance into the crypt, and comes upon more thickly overgrown area, luckily such physical inconveniences do not effect the incorporeal creature, and it continues through the area unhindered.
The specter ends it's search on a much less overgrown tile, and finds a pagan shrine! Upon the shrine is a pagan relic, which may be attuned to by anyone, conceivably even a creature from the beyond.

You yourself find nothing of note.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2013, 12:55:57 am »

Mind if I join as a commoner please
While I am writing the song YOU died just started playing
I hope that is not a potent of the future

EDIT just noticed that you are no longer accepting DAMN
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 02:12:53 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2013, 02:55:11 am »

Of course! I remember now that I was totally a hunter, and also totally know plenty of stuff about the wilderness and such.

This newly-recalled knowledge, and more importantly the bow will undoubtedly prove useful in our quest, and while I'd rather not be caught out alone and in close quarters with such a weapon, an old ring seems like it would prove itself even less effective. As such, I'll Head out East a tile and catch up with Dyer Thomsen, perhaps searching around outside a little.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2013, 04:34:27 am »

Oh my, almost forgot;

Playing the evil lord.    No, let's face it. Most of them are, and those that are not, will become it in due time. For which Thomsens wants to be prepared - thorough guy he is;
First Koganusān, and then the whole wooorld, Aha, Aha-ha-ha, Aha-HA-HA-HUH? ...

Thomsen ends his dramatic pose.

Thomsen's smooth grin is replaced by an expression of shock.

Thomsen's face turns crimson.

Thomsen coughts frantically.

Thomsen acknowledges the newcomer.

Why, hello there Commo...
*cough* fella...

At this point, Awkward Silence ensues - but not for long.

Nice... .... nice bow. Where'd ya get th't?

Thomsen's smooth grin returns!

(( Yeah, I guess the goof is now stuck on Thomsen. If you want to blame someone, blame Aninimouse. Can't even attune in peace here...  ::) Well, at least I for my part have fun with it.  :P ))

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2013, 05:38:32 am »

'Uhh... Yeah... Oh, the bow?.. Ya know, uhm... Bowyer... Yeaaah...'

He (Can't think of a name to refer to myself as right now.) answered, allowing the awkward silence more time to stick around in the air outside the Abbey.

'Figured ya might need a little help, you know... Not sure what yer gonna be doing with a ring and some of them... Fancy clothes? Where the hell did ya get those?'
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2013, 01:03:41 pm »

Mind if I join as a commoner please
While I am writing the song YOU died just started playing
I hope that is not a potent of the future

EDIT just noticed that you are no longer accepting DAMN

Stick around and you might swipe an inactive character. =p
Also will probably play again, this run is to iron out kinks.

Equip fine clothing. Attune with signet-ring.

Might as well give you your stats a little early.

Thomson The Noble-man.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2013, 01:45:35 pm »

Go south.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2013, 06:22:52 pm »

Go south.

Ignoring the man and his blasphemous book, you turn back the way you came, passing by the stairs and entering another hallway. Propped up against a wall you find a holy stave. Your inventory is now entirely full, you will have to drop objects in order to pick up new ones.

Move one tile East and Search.

Terra's thoughts; What would I use this sling for? Maybe I could use it as a bandage, if I get cut. There are just so many dangers in this unholy world.
Travelling East you come upon a holy shrine, though it is empty of a relic. There is space on a pedestal for object to be placed upon it. (a priest may use a holy shrine to bless objects at the cost of 5 ap.)
Further searching does not find anything.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2013, 07:53:31 pm »

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while.

Leave the church and look for a weapon.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2013, 10:31:43 pm »

".... Ass."
Felix heads East and searches!

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2013, 08:39:41 am »

Thomsen had an eerie feeling while looking at the man before him. Something... something just felt strange.

Glancing at the others face, he almost thought to had found it - but no, it was not the balding head either...
There were a number of things that did not strike him as right, or seemed questionable, but finally realization dawned on him.

"... You really got one pair of burly arms, aint'so? Makes other folks looking like they had none at all, eh? Anyways, th' clothes, it was?"

Dusting the last bit dirt off of them, Thomsen thought better than to tell the truth. No, with these fine clothes and the ring, this could succeed!

"Well, If he be taking about th' clothes, we say that we had th'm with us all th' time! We don't care much for getting dirt on th'm tho. And if 't is about th' ring, he ought'a know what 't means, no? Th't said, we plan on getting th' local commoners to work for us - if we arm 'em right, even th' unholy thing will be met with success!"

Obviously the later part was accompanied by extravagant gestures, sure to rally any-man in the local vicinity to great deeds of valor!
Well, or to make them chuckle. Luckily, Thomsen shall never know...

(( Deplorable Avatars are deploare indeed~))
(( Else, wow. That is one nice class. Quite frail and useless by itself, but if handled right - like some armed thralls, buffed up allies and or priest in the vicinity.. I could easily become a powerhouse of this game, alright. Else, my death obviously also could spell quite the trouble for the team~ Very nice mechanics on that one.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2013, 12:42:17 pm »

nvm
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 12:44:54 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

pensword

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Rawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2013, 02:24:29 pm »

I attune to the holy stave
I am not going to spell my signature in typing!
Joke's on you fool!

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2013, 03:34:39 pm »

'Well, if you say so.'

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2013, 04:52:02 pm »

I attune to the holy stave

Pensword spends the turn meditating in prayer, and practicing forms with his stave. Pensword has become a monk!

Pensword the monk
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

As such, I'll Head out East a tile and catch up with Dyer Thomsen, perhaps searching around outside a little.

Unfortunatly, you do not find anything in your search.

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while.

Leave the church and look for a weapon.

Picking a random direction (north) you come upon a strange hole in the ground, opening into the catacombs below. You could drop down easily enough, but no guarantee that you could climb out again.
Further searching finds you a pitchfork, which will do 1d3 damage to enemies. Not really an improvement compared to your torch.

".... Ass."
Felix heads East and searches!

This is physically impossible, there is a wall there. I suggest you consult this map which i will be posting an updated version of shortly.

Edit: actually, i can see why you might not have seen that, oops. I'll try to make it more noticable.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7