Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 333283 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #945 on: October 19, 2013, 01:41:09 pm »

@Sara:

"I would die happy, I guess." He said with straight face.

@Julius:

"Good! You're coming with me, you will be quite useful in the future. Unless of course you want to stay in the cell and wait for the guards to arrive and take of you instead."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: October 19, 2013, 01:49:15 pm »

Sara just facepalmed.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: October 19, 2013, 02:04:56 pm »

Leo sighed, put his hands behind his head, and wandered back to the group.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: October 19, 2013, 02:06:02 pm »

@Candy

"I'd be happy to if you'd like, and I can only heartily agree with that. People now a days build their structures in one of two ways I've noticed, either squat and able to take a boulder being slung at it with little remark, or flimsy and something that isn't meant to stand on its own for long. Nothing like how they used to build, they never thought that such a catastrophe would occur, so they built grand, beautiful places. Even old, damaged and decayed I always think they summon as much awe now as they must of back then."

"Sadly, my next trip will probably be put off until I get my trunk back. I'm pretty sure I missed whatever chance I had at where I was heading, and with all of my work, notes, and artifacts locked away in my trunk I don't have much to build off of besides what I remember." The historian sighed, scratching the back of his head.

After a short moment Fezz realized something. "I... Don't think we ever formally introduced each other to one another, have we? The three days slogging through that swamp kinda puts one out of such a mood, doesn't it?" The scholar extended a hand to Candy. "I'm Fezz Scordato, son of Alberto Scordato who was my mentor: a historian, scholar, and mage although I try to not be overt on the last."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: October 19, 2013, 02:14:03 pm »

@Julius:

"Good! You're coming with me, you will be quite useful in the future. Unless of course you want to stay in the cell and wait for the guards to arrive and take of you instead."

"Ah- Well of course anything is preferable to that but uh... may I ask, what exactly is your band's goal? Or at the very least what I'm going to be needed for? That's rather important information for a prospective ally don't you think?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: October 19, 2013, 02:42:52 pm »

With Irene's permission to head into town given, Sheila turned to Leo, who'd just returned. "Hey Leo, can I have part of my cut now? I need to pick something up in town."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: October 19, 2013, 03:09:22 pm »

After a short moment Fezz realized something. "I... Don't think we ever formally introduced each other to one another, have we? The three days slogging through that swamp kinda puts one out of such a mood, doesn't it?" The scholar extended a hand to Candy. "I'm Fezz Scordato, son of Alberto Scordato who was my mentor: a historian, scholar, and mage although I try to not be overt on the last."

Candy stared at Fezz's extended hand for a moment then low-fived him. Well, maybe like a middle-five.

: "Good to meet you too, Fezz Scoodarko! I'm Canna Divola. You can call me Candy, of course. (It's my fairy name)"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: October 19, 2013, 03:27:45 pm »

"I can come with you, if you'd like,"

Leo offered.

"Also, I have about six hundred gold on me. How much do you need, if you want to go alone?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: October 19, 2013, 03:40:55 pm »

With Roderick silent, Maible listens in on Fezz's conversation.

Ahh, I THOUGHT he was a scholar
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: October 19, 2013, 03:53:19 pm »

Fezz looked at his hand for a second with amused bemusement after Candy's interesting handshake, before withdrawing it. The scholar didn't correct the pink-haired man's attempt at his last name either, not many can say it right the first time.

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Candy." The historian's brow furrowed as he looked at nothing in particular, scratching his chin in thought. "Hm... Divola? I feel like I've heard that name before... Tip of my tongue... You related to anyone with a sort of fame? I'm afraid I can't rightly recall where I've heard that name before."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: October 19, 2013, 04:07:40 pm »

"I understand. Here."

Leo handed over the 150... did he seem disappointed?

"I'll be here, should anything happen."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: October 19, 2013, 04:29:41 pm »

"I know." Sheila mumbled, taking the 150 from Leo before heading into town to look for a weaponsmith. slinking off to sit near some trees away from the group.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: October 19, 2013, 04:39:30 pm »

After patching up the wounded knight best she could, Grifen felt like heading into town herself. The prospect of sleeping indoors - maybe near a fire or something! - was enough to put a spring into her step as she walked Bree around, marvelling at how much better the horse felt.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 06:11:54 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: October 19, 2013, 04:45:22 pm »

I hate to interupt, Not But I was wandering what you thought of that book I gave you?  I had another one you may be interested in, but I gave that one to Leo
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 510