Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 334045 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4215 on: February 16, 2015, 01:45:05 pm »

: "Yeah. If anythin', Yonn might want us all to go do somethin' for him."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4216 on: February 16, 2015, 01:49:56 pm »

"I guess. I just... figured since you finally escaped you might just... take the opportunity to not go back. Especially since Matilda and Yonn seem to be working together and all... And I wouldn't blame you if that's what you wanted. You've already done so much. You deserve to be free to do what you want."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4217 on: February 16, 2015, 01:52:15 pm »

"I'd feel a lot better about working for Yonn than working for Matilda again. Besides, like I said, I don't have anything against the rebels. And of course, I don't think the empire is going to be interested in letting us go free. I betcha someone could recognize us and link us to Matilda, unfortunately."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: February 16, 2015, 02:00:27 pm »

Grifen looked out east, toward the plains of home.

: "Sometimes I think about takin' off, goin' home. This is the closest I've been in months, and no one really cares what a buncha backwards bumpkins like me and my family get up to as long as the taxman gets paid. But like Sheila said, she and the rest are kinda stuck with this whole rebellion thing now. If my friends are stuck...well, guess I'm stuck too."
Besides, she wanted to enjoy her freedom for as long as possible.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4219 on: February 16, 2015, 02:01:10 pm »

Miguel strode over, his towering figure gleaming in the morning sun.

: "Wipe that yawn out of your face young man! I'm here to give you an education on the noblest of all arts!"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4220 on: February 16, 2015, 02:04:22 pm »

"Well... I'm glad that you guys feel that way. I've really enjoyed the last month. I wouldn't want to lose my friends."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4221 on: February 16, 2015, 02:05:49 pm »

"Hmm. We really ought to visit your folks though Grifen. I bet they miss you, and seeing your family is good for you! I wonder if we'll have enough time..."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4222 on: February 16, 2015, 02:38:09 pm »

: "What?" The nomad's eyes widened and she completely panicked. She grabbed Sheila's hands in both of her own and clenched tight.

: "NO! That's a bad idea! I mean, not a bad idea but it's a bad time! I mean..." She took a deep, unsteady breath, and confessed the thing that had been worrying her ever since they returned to Masalla. Before that, actually: ever since she began developing feelings for Fezz.

: "Look...I didn't wanna say it before, cuz we're supposed to have fun today. But remember when I told ya about getting a last name from yer family, fer doing something worth remembering? Well, what I didn't tell ya then was that the main purpose of goin' out on an adventure like mine is so that yer considered an adult...and adults can get married. Right away, in most cases."
"My pa's the clan leader, and that makes me valuable. The matchmaker will find a husband for me as soon as I get home; there's a lot of folks at home who want me back as soon as possible so they can get the whole business outta the way, and they're likely getting impatient. Probably some fella from another clan, to form an alliance. Maybe the son of some merchant, in exchange fer better deals. Either way I don't get much of a say in the matter. " She needed to sit down, but there was nowhere to do so. So she leaned against Sheila instead.

: "That's why I didn't want ya talkin' to Fezz. If he likes me too...I dunno what I'll do. How can ya choose between goin' home and somethin' like that?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: February 16, 2015, 02:46:24 pm »

"Well *screw* that. You're your own person. No one else should be saying who you marry and what you do with your life. If you love Fezz, then you should be with him! If your family loves you, they should understand. Besides! He's a great guy! And anyone that tries to force you to do something you don't want to do will have to deal with us, right Sheila? I mean, it's not like Sheila's let her dad's disliking of Leo stop her, right?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4224 on: February 16, 2015, 02:54:09 pm »

Sheila grabbed the young plainswoman and hugged her close. "I'm sorry Grifen, I didn't know. You're really over a barrel, aren't you?" Sheila didn't say anything to Ciera's interjection. What she was saying was all true... But at the same time, Leo and Renault's mutual dislike could very easily have lost one of them to her forever. And it seemed that Grifen was very close to nobility in her community, and the children of nobility were often treated like commodities by their parents. This one didn't have an easy answer.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4225 on: February 16, 2015, 02:59:59 pm »

Alec looked a little relieved when Candy eloped off, but then looked a bit shocked at Miguel's sudden appearance. Realizing he was mostly talking to Fezz, he leaned back, looking amused.
: "Noble art whatnow?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: February 16, 2015, 03:12:17 pm »

: "Yes!"

The aging knight gestured his arms to the sweeping sky above, his face radiant with exultation.

: "'The sun doth shine it's hazy glow, as men and women walk to and fro!' Dost thou know of what I speak Music Man?"
BIRDS.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: February 16, 2015, 03:33:08 pm »

Alec immediately brought his hand to his face with a groan on those last two words.
"Gaaah..."
: "Nope. You lost me, old timer."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 03:35:22 pm by CrimsonEon »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: February 16, 2015, 03:35:22 pm »

: "He has an arrow trained at his kneecap!"
BIRDS.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: February 16, 2015, 03:36:44 pm »

: "What should I do, Sheila? Every time I try to decide I just sorta freeze up." The nomad could only mumble into Sheila's shoulder.

((This will be my last chance to check in for several hours, sorry :c ))

Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 510