Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 334043 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4200 on: February 16, 2015, 12:32:25 pm »

Sheila sighed. She'd have to explain that one. "Okay look, here's the thing. I'm not against the rebellion or anything, because clearly the empire is trash and they don't care. But she's sadistic, a liar, enslaved us, and is a hotheaded, garbage commander. Everything about being forced to work with her made me sick and if it hadn't been for Leo backing her up when we ran into Reinhard, I'd have put my axe in her back. We aren't working for her anymore mostly because she doesn't have the power to threaten our lives if we don't cooperate anymore." Sheila took in a deep breath, and exhaled hugely.

"Man did it ever feel good to get that off my chest."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4201 on: February 16, 2015, 12:33:59 pm »

"... oh."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: February 16, 2015, 12:36:23 pm »

"I get that what I'm saying might sound awful, but I've known her for a lot longer than you knew her. Really, I think Yonn would be better off distancing himself from Matilda, even if they both want to overthrow the Empire. She is that bad, totally not worth interacting with for any reason."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: February 16, 2015, 12:36:54 pm »

: "Well, I probably wouldn't have shot her..."

: "But Matilda do all those things, and it weren't fun to put up with. I'm glad we're not workin' for her anymore!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: February 16, 2015, 12:42:15 pm »

Cirea looked down and scuffed her shoe along the ground.

"No... I get it. You wouldn't be saying all this if you didn't think it was true. Sorry... Sorry you got caught up in all of this. Guess I'll be saying goodbye to you guys once I get my orders to come back though."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: February 16, 2015, 12:44:41 pm »

"It would be a nice reunion if you weren't an obstacle, you know. As for admiration, I guess it must be that I watched over her for few years? Helped her grow into strong, independent woman capable to taking care of herself? And then comes barging you, Sir 'My Mouth Cannot Shut Up A Lot' the Preacher with your own morals and beliefs and noble-like standing. Have you actually been poor? Have you actually had to fight to keep your head intact? Not to mention, fight for your family and friends? From what I see, all you can do is preach goodness while you never have been on this side of the world, Leo-boy. That's what annoys me, that my daughter have fallen for Dragon-damned idealist preacher raised on comfy convent pillows! IS ALL!" Renault stood up, looked at Leo, considered few options, then remembered Sheila's plead.

With nothimg more than a grumble under his nose, he left his room and wandered off.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: February 16, 2015, 12:52:32 pm »

Leo was immediately after him.

"Actually I do know what it's like. I was born and raised in the slums of Anteos. My parents were so poor that when my twin brother and I were born, they had to give him away. I took my fair share of beatings from the bigger kids when I was growing up, and almost everyone I knew grew up to be thieves, thugs, or worse. I worked hard to earn the money to travel to a monastery and learn how to be a priest, because I wanted to help people. Don't you dare insinuate that I've never had it rough, because I daresay my life has been a lot harder than yours, Captain 'I do what I want with no care for the consequences'."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: February 16, 2015, 12:55:53 pm »

Renault gritted his teeth when the boy dared to follow and blabber at him.

"No you haven't. And listen here, little kid. I'm going to be your father-in-law, and Sheila wants us to be at peace? Fine, then shut up whenever I am around, and I will be most happy. And she will be too, possibly. Now, you done being a rebellious 'I know it all' brat? I would like to go and get a drink. You're just as unpleasant sight as a body gutted across its stomach."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: February 16, 2015, 12:59:20 pm »

Leo snorted and waved him off.

"I can see we're never going to get anywhere. You remind me a lot of a woman I used to know. Her own stubbornness and arrogance killed her. Take care you don't find the same fate."

With that he walked off, leaving Renault to get his drink.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: February 16, 2015, 01:00:09 pm »

Fezz waved goodbye to the dancer before being overtaken by a yawn.  He should really sleep /before/ the candle burns down. He was surprised when he heard Miguel hailed him. When did he...?

"Uh, sure. Can I help you with anything?" He's never really talked with the old man much, so he was curious. The historian shook his head shortly after speaking though, rapidly blinking a few times in confusion as if getting something out of his eyes. It soon passed, but the man seemed a touch worried now.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:01:40 pm by Xanmyral »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: February 16, 2015, 01:02:15 pm »

Suddenly Leo could find himself pushed against the wall.

"Would you care to repeat that? My hearing is not that good, given my age." Renault's hand pushed on Leo's chest, hard.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: February 16, 2015, 01:06:19 pm »

Leo grinned viciously.

"I said, you remind me of a woman I used to know, who got herself killed because she was blinded by her own pride. And if you continue down that road, you might find the same end she did. Just some friendly advice... 'Dad'.""

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: February 16, 2015, 01:10:50 pm »

Surely Leo was experiecing numerous things at once because someone's big fist just connected with Leo's face in very, very unpleasant way. There were no additional blows.

"Call me a bastard or hothead, but I won't be talked that way. Remember your 'friendly advice' because if I ever see Sheila getting in trouble because of you, either your robes or your damned tongue..." Renault trailed off, then walked away to get his drink proper, cursing Leo and some other people, possibly related to him, under his nose.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: February 16, 2015, 01:18:56 pm »

Leo shook his head to clear it, then wiped the blood from his nose. It wasn't broken, but it was bloodied a bit - it might've been worse if he hadn't learned to take a blow from a young age.

"I'll take better care of her than you ever did."

The captain was already gone, so Leo left as well.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: February 16, 2015, 01:38:21 pm »

"Hey, don't get me wrong. We're kind of stuck with the rebellion now, so we're probably gonna see a lot more of each other. Yonn needs fighters like us. We're the cream of the crop, y'know?"
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 510