Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259037 times)

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #3000 on: December 29, 2013, 04:32:01 am »

Cheerie dropped several nukes, and blew up 2 multi million cities. The hornets nest is not going to relax before we're death, whether that is by their hand or because of old age.

Mission 1 and 3. Free the airwaves, blow up public transportation.
Fair enough, will probably get anther chance at the guardians, they may even appear to stop us if they are doing their job right.
Would like to go personally with whatever team we send.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: December 29, 2013, 04:33:08 am »

I say missions 1 and 2. Mauve alone was tough as hell (no pun intended), facing her three former teammates together is going to be brutal. So we have to deal with them one by one.

Anyway, it appears that Shadenight is suggesting that we may be having to choose between using mindium on ourselves or on Cheerie, as Silver is resurfacing. I say that we try and circumnavigate this problem entirely by either mutating or cogifying ourselves post-haste.

And even if he does, didn't the Heroes brutally torture his girlfriend? I think that this is enough for our The hero to stop liking his dad. Perhaps Silver will not have goals different from those of Incognito even if he retakes control?

Why are some of the random words in the last few posts bolded? There appears to be no correlation between them: foam, tanks, silver, hope.

And finally, racial cleansing? Where did we even get that idea in the first goddamn place?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 04:34:48 am by Knit tie »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: December 29, 2013, 04:37:26 am »

Basically all things that related to our former heroic self. IIRC, our team had 6 members.

And finally, racial cleansing? Where did we even get that idea in the first goddamn place?
Well, it's only one step up from our traditional solution of forced mutation...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 04:47:44 am by 10ebbor10 »

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: December 29, 2013, 04:44:28 am »

Silver is a brainwashed, conditioned mutant killing madman, (up for debate but is presumed he would, like a fair deal of heroes hate the "evil mutants") we can't let him take over again. Even if that isn't true, not a risk worth taking.

And it is our mind not our body, a metal body with our brain still has him, as does a mutant body, so while I am in no way opposed to changes that is not a solution.
We have a bio bomb that will turn the city into a bunch of mutants, that is racial cleansing, the human race, as Chemista would prefer.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 04:46:52 am by Cain12 »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: December 29, 2013, 04:49:14 am »

Mindium isn't much of a solution either. Both us and Cheerie were treated with it, and it is slowly wearing off. Question is whether it will remain at this stage, or if it will continue to progress. (Or even worse, make us go insane)

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: December 29, 2013, 04:56:09 am »

Mindium isn't much of a solution either. Both us and Cheerie were treated with it, and it is slowly wearing off. Question is whether it will remain at this stage, or if it will continue to progress. (Or even worse, make us go insane)
Yes, suppose it isn't, can't really escape him then can? Could try different means, hypnosis, Oz, look for a new drug to wipe our mind with ect.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 04:59:12 am by Cain12 »

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: December 29, 2013, 04:56:22 am »

Focus all our forces on one mission ! We don't have enough troops to effectively do 2 missions.

I would be for the control one or blowing up railways.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: December 29, 2013, 05:09:03 am »

Focus all our forces on one mission ! We don't have enough troops to effectively do 2 missions.
Pretty sure that we do have enough troops. After all, our cogs have been upgrade to steel now.

Spoiler: Mission 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mission 3 (click to show/hide)

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: December 29, 2013, 05:21:33 am »

Pretty sure that we do have enough troops. After all, our cogs have been upgrade to steel now.

Spoiler: Mission 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mission 3 (click to show/hide)
Like Mission 1, would rather send Rags, Junior, 5 cogs, 2 guardcog and Sedimentary Plateau for mission 3.

Could send Cerulean with your version, Mauve as well, removing two cogs. I get that Cerulean isn't that great but we should at least send Mauve, would be better than a cog I'm sure.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: December 29, 2013, 05:22:42 am »

Mission 3 is a suicide mission, you know that. That's the entire reason Chemista is assigned there. She can escape if things go south. Cerulean doesn't have that ability, as has been demonstrated earlier.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: December 29, 2013, 05:24:54 am »

Mission 3 is a suicide mission, you know that. That's the entire reason Chemista is assigned there. She can escape if things go south. Cerulean doesn't have that ability, as has been demonstrated earlier.
As can Cerulean, if what they said in the base was actually indication of a new ability (not what I believe but others appeared to believe otherwise), and all of them are dangerous, 3 no more than than the rest.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: December 29, 2013, 05:33:39 am »

As can Cerulean, if what they said in the base was actually indication of a new ability (not what I believe but others appeared to believe otherwise), and all of them are dangerous, 3 no more than than the rest.
Sure, all 3 are dangerous, but mission 3 is set up as a suicide mission. And unless you can find a quote that states that she has said new ability, I stand by my point. All units on mission 3 are on the full expectation to be lost in battle.

Also, cogs have the buddy system now, so throwing in as many as possible is a good idea.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: December 29, 2013, 05:37:58 am »

I can give you a quote of the person who said she had one, but I guess that person was full of it. Fair enough about the Cogs.
I don't see what  makes it worse, if any is more dangerous it is mission 1.
Here:
Guys, we are EVIL remember. Congratulate her on her ability to pass through walls, and finding our security system which is unbeknownst to everyone else.
In the end, those children were just assets, and if Cerulean gets the ability to go through walls at the cost of one child, then that asset was put to great use. Thinking otherwise would just prove the Goldfish right.
This is what I remembered, I apologize for remembering it to be true when it was just part of the lie Cerulean made. And there was some other statement by that person or someone else, maybe, can't be bothered to look.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 05:44:17 am by Cain12 »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: December 29, 2013, 05:43:52 am »

I can give you a quote of the person who said she had one, but I guess that person was full of it. Fair enough about the Cogs.
I don't see what  makes it worse, if any is more dangerous it is mission 1.
The fact that:
a) We're (Incognito) not participating in it.
b) We're only sending half the troops.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3014 on: December 29, 2013, 05:47:39 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 213