Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25

Author Topic: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City  (Read 29004 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City
« Reply #300 on: October 17, 2013, 02:17:52 am »

OH NO YOU DONT! You made a huge mistake (Expletive redacted)

Shoot the Raider currently beating the knicked over ghoul
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 09:10:57 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 17, 2013, 07:57:03 am »

Roll away and get up to 'parry'(whatever the term for unarmed vs armed parrying is)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 17, 2013, 09:11:46 am »

Roll away and get up to 'parry'(whatever the term for unarmed vs armed parrying is)

((I think grab is most appropriate, or perhaps deflect(which means parry works) BUT DON'T JUST BLOCK))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 17, 2013, 10:07:49 am »

(( Lol what happened to my shooting? I was meant to shoot him in the leg once I'd moved away not just keep running. ))

Shoot him in the chest, he's on top of me so no way I can miss now.Empty the clip into him.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 17, 2013, 05:49:13 pm »

Francis keeps on watch, firing on any more raiders that come into sight.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 20, 2013, 02:27:01 am »

Gaze remained silent as he watched the raider fall, mechanically readying his rifle for another shot before seeking a new target. He wasn't quite sure how many of them were attacking, but his course of action remained the same for now regardless- reduce their numbers one at a time.

>If I can spot any raider armed with a decent firearm, shoot them.
If not, shoot the woman who drew the others out for ambush.

> Either way, once I've made my shot (or both if possible) try and gauge approximately how many raiders I can see, and where the main thrust of their attack is. See what state the defenders are in, too.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 20, 2013, 02:39:25 am »

((I think grab is most appropriate, or perhaps deflect(which means parry works) BUT DON'T JUST BLOCK))
Okay Deflect
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 20, 2013, 04:50:17 am »

(( Don't shoot her we need her. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 22, 2013, 10:56:21 pm »

NORTH OF THE GUARD POST
[1+1+1=CRIT FAIL] Seems like an easy enough shot. Sam's pistol is still in his hand, so all it takes is a small adjustment and...

"BlagharoOoO!" the insane invader yells as he bites down into Sam's hand. His vice-like grip makes it impossible for Sam to shoot him as he bites into the officer's padded glove, causing pain but drawing no blood. He then uses his crowbar more effectively, using both hands to press it against Sam's neck. His face starts to lose colour as his lungs beg for air.

This might have been the end for him. However, one Neil Daniels is finally able to get a bullet into the bastard. He's standing right over the raider, so it'd be pretty pathetic if he did miss. Regardless, he shoots the lead raider in the head, sending a shower of brain and skull bits over Sam.

"Holy shit... Holy shit, are you okay?"

[13+3-2=14] Clair attempts to roll away, knocking one of the raiders down. When she tries to get up, the other raider kicks her back down and starts beating her with his bat. [14+1+1=16] The strikes are clumsy, but ruthless. Bruises form and bones are cracked as Clair endures quite a beating.

GUARD POST
Francis keeps an eye out for any other raiders, but it seems like there are no more surprises in store for the town.

Witt doesn't wait around. She slides down the ladder to the tower and runs to the edge of the roof, intent on killing the raiders in at the post. She fires down into the melee of the two raiders beating up the ghoul, but misses her shot. "God dammit!" Janice yells as she runs towards the stairs.

Gaze has something else in mind. He spots the slave on the side of the road and, with vengeance close to his heart, he shoots at her twice with his rifle. [17+3+3+2-3=22][2+3+3+1-2=7] The first shot gets her in the shoulder, and the second deflects off her collar. She lets out a scream of pain as she tumbles backwards into a ditch, out of sight.

Rachelle attempts to save the ghoul getting pummeled by shooting his attacker. [6+1+3=10] The laser scorches the raiders bare back, frying the skin and burning the muscle underneath. He turns and gives Rachelle a crazed look as he rushes at her at full speed. [18+3+1+4=26] In a slight panic, Rachelle fires another shot. This one sears the charging raider's face. His eyes burst as he crumbles to the ground, dead.

GHOST TOWN

[1+3+3=CRIT FAIL] You leave the alleyway for but a second to throw your smoke grenade and cause a diversion. Unfortunately, a nearby slaver spots you out of the corner of his eye. "Grenade!" he yells as he dives for cover. The other slavers stop what they're doing immediately and dive behind anything they can. A few moments pass as the smoke is released from the capsule. You have seconds to do something before they realize whats going on.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 22, 2013, 11:02:30 pm »

Sam staggers up right gasping for breath and nods his head while motioning towards the bandits attacking Clair then raises his pistols and shoots one in the back expecting Neil to do the same.

Shoot bandit in the back, hope Neil follows my lead.

(( I knew I was going to make him my deputy for a reason. Seriously remind me to get him laid when we find some non zombie girls. ))
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 23, 2013, 12:00:34 am »

Shoot the remaining Raider

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 23, 2013, 04:19:10 am »

"Owowowowow! Get off!"

Spring(is that what it called? *google* No it called a ground kick? really?) Kick

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 23, 2013, 05:30:32 am »

Gaze's expression stays calm amidst the chaos, although inwardly he's cursing himself over his poor shooting.
"Fuck... Has a bit of boring guard duty made me this sloppy?" he mutters to himself, chambering another round as his eyes seek a new target.

>Back Witt up. Take aim and shoot to kill one of the raiders beating on the downed ghost-towner. If I need to leave my post to make the shot do so, but the moment I spot any raiders aiming guns at me, hit the deck.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 23, 2013, 05:26:28 pm »

Francis silently mumbles to himself, as he fires at the raider beating up the ghoul.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 25, 2013, 12:15:19 am »

NORTH OF THE GUARD POST
Sam and Daniels both open fire on the raiders beating up Clair. [8+2+3=13][20+2+3+1=CRIT] Sam's first shot gets one of the raiders in the back of the leg, forcing him to his knee. His next shot ends the raider's manic laughter. [10+3=13] The ground kick employed by Clair sends the other raider to the ground once more. It makes him a harder target for Daniels, but the officer is still able to shoot the bastard in the head.

GUARD POST
[4+6+8+5+2+2=27] The combined fire from Rachelle, Witt, Gaze, and Francis mean the two raiders kicking the ghoul on the ground are quickly killed. The battle was over, or so it seemed. After a few moments of recuperation and silence, Witt looks over her shoulder. "Shit! Do you hear that? The town!" She was right. The din of battle masked what was going on behind them. Screaming. It seems the town was under attack from more than one direction. "Everyone, into the town!" she commands, running to the ladder leading to the ground.

GHOST TOWN

Simega withdraws into the shadows, but stays within earshot of the raiders.

"Fuck, forget it! Just grab who you can, let's get the fuck out of here!" With that, the slavers begin to retreat from the town.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25