Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Author Topic: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City  (Read 28971 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City
« Reply #315 on: October 25, 2013, 06:04:33 am »

Search the cleric bodies checking the state of the armor and for any weapons or other things' they're carrying. Make a mental inventory.

Sam ignores the order going back to the girl and picking her up.

" Daniels stay with me whoever left us that message wanted this girl protected and whatever else happens we know he knows something about these Clerics, we need the girl alive if we're going to get answers. "

Sam then smiles down at the girl.

" It's ok hunni they're gone now and your safe, the last of them will be dead shortly. Can you tell me how many more of them came with you so we know how many more we need to kill? "

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 08:01:24 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 25, 2013, 07:13:14 am »

"Whoah, Witt," Gaze says, skidding down the ladder and hurrying after her, tentatively placing a hand on the ghoul's shoulder to get her attention, "We gotta take this slow, all go in at once. Won't help anybody rushing in and gettin' shot."

So saying, he casts a quick glance over the battlefield, surveying what's left of the Ghost Town forces, then takes a ready grip on his rifle and moves towards the main path through town, half-crouching by a building on one side and nodding at Witt to take the other.
If nothing else, maybe helping the ghouls in their time of crisis would make Witt slightly less likely to turf him out into the wasteland. That's if they make it through this alive, he reminds himself grimly.

>Team up with Witt to make a cautious (read: stealthy, at least on Gaze's part) approach into the town, each taking one side of the main thoroughfare.

Watch her back and be ready to shoot any hostiles- basically, anyone with skin who isn't known to me. Prioritise enemies posing an immediate threat to myself or Witt, followed by any with decent weaponry.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 25, 2013, 08:33:45 am »

Dash to the town, keeping a careful watch for raiders, check my pistol's charge levels
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 29, 2013, 11:32:00 pm »

NORTH OF THE GUARD POST
The girl looks out of it. She's bleeding heavily from the shoulder, on the edge of consciousness.

"S... Stay away!" she mutters as she swings her rusty scissors around weakly, attempting to fight Sam off.

Daniels steps up behind Sam. "I don't think we can trust her, Sam. Just leave her, we need to help the others."

GUARD POST
Francis stands vigilant over the guard post. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be very helpful, as the battle is behind him.

GHOST TOWN
"No! My people are dying, I'm not going to take this slow!" she yells with uncharacteristic emotion as she slaps Gaze's hand aside and charges into the town. Do you charge after her, or stick with the stealthy approach?

Simega hides in the alley way and waits for the raiders to retreat.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 30, 2013, 06:36:03 am »

Sam looks up conflicted for a moment then shakes his head.

" We were guards it was our job to protect people, look at the girl Daniels you can see what they've done to her. Can you really consider yourself to be a good person and leave her here to die? Because I can't. "

Sam then sighs and kicks her wrist to knock the scissors out of her hand and bangs her on the head with his pistol to knock her out before putting her over his shoulder and heading into town with his pistol drawn.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 30, 2013, 08:33:36 am »

Head towards the battle
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 30, 2013, 02:41:54 pm »

Francis shakes his head, exiting his slightly useless state and heads after Witt and Gaze, soon after hearing Witt's outburst.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 31, 2013, 01:16:21 am »

Gaze sighs.
"Damnit, Witt." He stands there for a moment, hesitating as heroism goes toe-to-toe with self preservation in his head. It is, sadly, a pretty short and one-sided battle.
As much as he's grown somewhat fond of the ghoul, Gaze isn't about to go getting himself killed here.
'Town's probably screwed, anyway.'
He shakes his head in frustration, quickly moving over to the shadows at the edge of the street, and follows after Witt at a crouched run.

>Stick to my original plan, mostly- just follow after Witt whilst sticking to the edge of the street.

>Try to move stealthily, but with the ghoul charging in like a madwoman I probably won't need to go too slowly to remain unnoticed. Try to keep close enough behind Witt to provide cover for her, but don't break cover myself.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 03, 2013, 01:39:30 am »

NORTH OF THE GUARD POST
Sam easily incapacitates the girl, throwing her over his shoulder and encumbering himself.

"Wait! What about Clair?" Daniels says as he moves over to her. "Are you... okay, Clair? I'm really sorry. I just... I didn't know what to do... You could've been killed while I was fumbling with my gun..." he says weakly.

GHOST TOWN

Rachelle runs into the town, Francis trailing behind. Soon, they come upon Gaze, who's crouched behind the shell of a car. Do they wish to address him, or charge past? And Gaze?

Simega looks our from his hiding spot to find... An abandoned street. The raiders ahve retreated, and the ghouls that are left ran inside. After a few moments, you see Witt run into your line of sight.

"Brakes!? Sardine!? Carol!? Where the hell is everybody!?" she yells as she continues charging towards the southern guard post.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 03, 2013, 07:19:38 am »

" Pick her up and lets get going, we don't wanna be out here if more show up. "

Head into town, check the bodies of the downed ghouls for life, if dead take the weapons.
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 03, 2013, 08:16:19 am »

Rachelle joins Gaze in cover

What's the situation here?

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 03, 2013, 06:10:43 pm »

Francis quickly makes the decision not to go along with the Witt, given that that's near-suicidal, moving into cover next to the relatively rational people nearby.
He looks over at Witt as she moves further into the city.

"Erm... Is she alright? It looks like she kind of... lost it. Can't really blame her for it, all things considered..."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 04, 2013, 03:14:25 am »

Gaze shrugs, his eyes quickly scanning the street ahead.
"No idea," he grunts, "This is Witt we're talking about."
Apparently having decided on a course of action, the young man slides over the dead car and moves to follow the shouting ghoul. "Let's see if we can stop her from gettin' herself killed."

>Move up after Witt, trying to follow her at a safe distance, from where I can spot enemies ahead, react as necessary to threats and take cover as necessary.

>Basically, try to give Witt some cover. If I'm close enough to call to her without shouting, try and convince her to slow down and use some caution.
Booze is Life for Yoink

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 04, 2013, 04:21:43 am »

Clair brushes herself off "I'm fine, don't worry. I still draw breath."

Head back to town
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 06, 2013, 03:32:08 pm »

GUARD POST
Sam moves over to the guard post and finds the two ghouls are unconscious, but alive.

"I'm going to head into town and see if I can help," Daniels says as he runs into the town.

GHOST TOWN
Witt looks over to Simega with a furious expression. "What the hell?! Are you hiding?! We are being attacked! Get the hell out here and FIGHT!" she yells as she begins marching over to Simega's position. Before she can get there, though, she is intercepted by three of the others. [16+1+1=18] Gaze tries to convince her to be cautious.

"There're God damned... You... Fuck!" she yells as she looks over her shoulder. "The fuckers are long gone, and we're in no position to pursue. I have to check out the southern guard post. I need to see where my people went. Come with me, or search the town for any other invader. I have a feeling there was more to this attack than just some psycho raiders..." With that, she begins to head towards the south end of town, this time more cautiously.

Soon after, Clair and Daniels (and Sam, if he plans to head this way) meet up with the rest of the group.

"Where're the raiders?" Daniels asks, looking around cautiously.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 03:45:44 pm by Silcugar »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25