Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25

Author Topic: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City  (Read 28958 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City
« Reply #330 on: November 06, 2013, 04:26:14 pm »

" Well we got 3 of them, no idea what happened to the rest. "

Set the girl down and use strips of my shirt soaked in water from my canteen to clean and bind her wounds.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 07, 2013, 01:51:43 am »

Gaze crouches, drops the magazine from his rifle and starts to reload, watching Sam and the captured woman with a slight frown as he does so. He doesn't speak as he works, until finally he finishes, slings his rifle over a shoulder, scoops up his partly-empty magazine and breaks the silence.
"Not sure what you're doin', but I wouldn't waste my time on that one. Witt'll be putting a bullet in her soon as she catches sight of her."

Having said his piece, he gets to his feet and glances towards the south end of town, then back to the others with a nod.
"Right then. Try not to get shot."

>Reload, then follow Witt towards the Southern guardpost. Stay on guard.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 07, 2013, 08:01:22 am »

" She tries and I'll put a bullet in her. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 07, 2013, 03:26:44 pm »

Francis looks as though he's considering commenting about the girl, but ends up sighing and moving on to a conversation where he's less unlikely to make an enemy.
He follows after Simega, tapping him on the shoulder.
"I'm not sure you should go off on your own. I mean, there's still a decent chance that some of the raiders just holed up somewhere around here, and well... you don't seem like you're the fighting sort, no offense intended."

Search with Simega, unless he comes up with a decent-ish reason for me not to go along.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 08, 2013, 03:10:42 am »

Gaze stopped in his tracks at Sam's words, turning to squint hard at the man. His tone was somewhat incredulous.
 "You serious? You're going to mess things up with the first folks who haven't tried to kill you out here, and for what- some nobody slave who led you into an ambush?"
He cast a glance over towards Daniels, Janice and/or whichever other vault-dwellers were nearby, then looked back to Sam with a soft snort. "I'd like to see how forgivin' you'd be if any of your people had died back there. Pretty sure you'd be singin' a different tune."
Booze is Life for Yoink

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 08, 2013, 07:10:29 pm »

Repeating the same action ((you missed me again))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 09, 2013, 05:12:50 am »

Repeating the same action ((you missed me again))

((You are one of the three that intercepted Witt, along with Gaze and Francis.))
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 13, 2013, 01:25:57 am »

GHOST TOWN
[2-3-2=0] Sam attempts to bandage the slave girl's wounds. However, his attempt at first aid is, to put it lightly, something akin to the product of years of learned retardation. He cleans the bullet wound, but can't manage to bandage up the wound adequately. There's simply too much blood. The meagre bandages are completely ineffective, as well as improperly applied. The girl now looks an absolute ghost, her pulse faint.

Rachelle just stands there, with a neutral expression on her face. She's seen some shit. Clair, too. Both of them watch Sam's fumbling, electing to do nothing to help.

Francis and Simega start searching thew town, looking for any stray invaders. Most of the doors are barred or locked, and knocking does nothing to rouse the residents. Even shouting doesn't elicit a response. Seems like the residents of this town have been through this before, and aren't taking any chances.

One door the two find that is actually open is to a small building with a faded red cross painted on the side. The door hangs open, inviting the two vaulties to come in.

Gaze, the only one with actual balls, decides to follow Witt to the southern guard post. It doesn't take long to get there, and what they find is disturbing. Or, rather, what they don't find. There are no bodies, no spent casings, no blood. The only other entrance to the town seems to have been completely without guards the whole time. Witt just stands there, facing away from Gaze, motionless. She stares into the dead trees to the south, but doesn't speak.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 13, 2013, 02:45:45 am »

"Sam..."
Wait for him to move and fix up the girl
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 13, 2013, 06:26:09 am »

(( Wtf how do I get -5 to something a 3 year old could do? It's identical to doing up a shoe lace lol I didn't think I'd even need a roll for something so simple let alone a -5. ))
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:38:05 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 13, 2013, 07:29:57 am »

Attempt to help somehow, preferably either with mechanicing or lasering
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 13, 2013, 04:09:02 pm »

Attempt to help somehow, preferably either with mechanicing or lasering

You'll have to be more specific than that!

(( Wtf how do I get -5 to something a 3 year old could do? It's identical to doing up a shoe lace lol I didn't think I'd even need a roll for something so simple let alone a -5. ))

Spoiler: Here's your answer (click to show/hide)

Also, with a -3 in medicine, anything is (im)possible!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 13, 2013, 06:39:59 pm »

Stand guard while she's healed.
Caine's law.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 13, 2013, 08:06:06 pm »

Francis follows along after Simega, keeping a careful lookout.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 13, 2013, 10:51:58 pm »

Shaking his head unhappily as he leaves the group to follow Witt, Gaze remains grimly silent as they survey the empty guard post. He's quick to draw his conclusions, and casts a thoughtful glance towards Witt before turning southwards, his eyes tracing the horizon back and forth.
'Oh boy. Looks like these assholes had a free ticket in.'

He wasn't about to speak up, though. He was confident that Witt had reached the same conclusion he did, and equally confident that him talking about it would only piss her off further. He elected to keep his mouth shut and see if he could figure out anything useful.
'Witt isn't having a good day. I know this place has it rough, but still... wonder how long she's been running the town, whether shit like this has happened before. Hopefully I can have a wall or two between her and myself if she snaps over this.'

>Scan the horizon from the guard post for any signs of life, a scuffle, or obvious tracks.

>Other than that, remain silent, wait, and try not to drive Witt over the edge into a rage.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25