Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25

Author Topic: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City  (Read 29018 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City
« Reply #270 on: October 01, 2013, 10:53:50 pm »

Work
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 02, 2013, 03:08:42 am »

Sam looks at her confused.

" Who's playing games? "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 03, 2013, 10:12:17 pm »

Sam looks at her confused.

" Who's playing games? "

She keeps walking until she walks out of the room. Unfortunately, it looks like you'll have to let her calm down before trying that again...

Later...

Sam, Daniels, Hobbes, and Clair are on guard duty on the north side of town, and Janice, Francis, and Gaze are on the roof and in the towers on the building just over the north guard post. Simega and Rachelle just recently finished up with the bomb, and are free to go wherever they wish, though Morgue told them that there's another project he's working on at the north guard post, if they were interested.

So far, not much has happened. It's as Brakes says, you are just watching the trees and the road. Daniels is kind of out of it at the moment, and Hobbes is jumpy. Janice seems distant, staring of into the distance.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 04, 2013, 12:26:01 am »

Kick Daniels and continue guarding stuff.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 04, 2013, 02:15:53 am »

Yeah I'm interested, beats sitting around doing nothing
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 04, 2013, 06:14:30 am »

Francis yawns as his sight moves across the horizon, watching for anything or anyone that might be violent.
He glances at the others, looking for some way to avoid boredom.

"So... Gaze, you got any interesting stories?"
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 06, 2013, 03:06:16 am »

Count the trees out of boredom.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 06, 2013, 09:49:05 pm »

Yeah I'm interested, beats sitting around doing nothing

Morgue leads you to the rest of the group, who are stationed at the north guard post. There isn't much here. Several metal barrels makes something of a defensible position, reinforced by planks and wire. The more interesting object, though, is the rusty laser turret set to the side. It looks far from functional, but Morgue looks at it with some affection.

"She's a beaut, yeah? Bought her off a scrapper a while back. He told me it worked, but I'm no idiot. The things busted. Still, I bought it at a fourth of what it's worth. I was thinking you might be able to get it working, with your vault smarts. What'dya think?" He pats the rusty old thing and sets down his tool kit.

[14+2+3=19] After looking inside the turret, you figure you can repair it with enough scrap electronics. Assuming ((for expedience's sake)) that you help out, you begin work on the turret.

Look around the border of the town for scraps and other potentially meltable metal stuff no one cares about.
"Go on without me, I'll catch up on you guys soon enough."

[4+1+1=6] You have no luck finding much small scrap! Looks like all the metallic trash lying around is of some value to the ghouls. Eventually, though, you come upon an old, rusty, abandoned car. You might be able to pry a few pieces of metal from its carcass. Heh heh, carcass.

Anyway, you get to work getting what you need.

GUARD STATION

"Incoming!" Witt yells from the tower. Now fully alert, the group looks around for the target in question. Down the road, you see a single woman running towards the guard post at full sprint. Before any of you can react, the guard in the tower yells a command.

"Stop right there! Stop now, or we'll shoot!" she yells to the intruder. The girl on the road stops dead in her tracks and raises her hands. She looks a pathetic sight. The rags she's using for clothes are worn and dirty, she wears no shoes, and she has a bulky metal collar around her neck.

"P-please! I need help! It's the Chain! I got away from them, but they're after me! Please let me in!"

"Turn around. Now. And run away, or I'll kill you myself." The girl on the road breaks down and crumples to the ground, crying. "One of you down there, shoot her. Or shoot at her. Just get her off the road."
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 07, 2013, 04:36:37 am »

"No one shoot. I'll go and see what's what. Can everyone else remain on guard?"

Walk down to the girl and pull her to the side(off the road) and see what the collar is. It can't be good.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 07, 2013, 04:48:14 am »

Follow him down and bring Daniels and Janice along with me. Stand guard around him and the girl.

" Are you an idiot? We're on guard because dangerous things are out here in the dark and your answer is to run off outside on your own with no security in the dark? Are you trying to get yourself killed? "

Sam then smacks him across the back of the head.

"Use your brain numb nuts, whether shes that girl or not won't matter if you both get killed."
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 04:53:39 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 07, 2013, 05:41:41 am »

Niiiiiice, DOn't worry, I think I can get this beuty working, I wanna see what it can do
Start repairing the Laser turret

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 07, 2013, 09:04:41 am »

Follow him down and bring Daniels and Janice along with me. Stand guard around him and the girl.

" Are you an idiot? We're on guard because dangerous things are out here in the dark and your answer is to run off outside on your own with no security in the dark? Are you trying to get yourself killed? "

Sam then smacks him across the back of the head.

"Use your brain numb nuts, whether shes that girl or not won't matter if you both get killed."
"I'm close combat so I better at springing the trap if there is one. Beside You lot still will have view of me from there, I not on my own."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 07, 2013, 09:08:08 am »

" We're also holding pistols, we don't have the range to cover you at that range and your not psychic so you can be ambushed a lot easier then you can ambush when your stuck in 1 place with a girl who's making enough noise to hear her from the vault doors.

We're going with you, end of story.
"
Caine's law.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 07, 2013, 09:12:42 am »

Clair rubs her forehead "Fine, but if we all die instead of just me, I get to say 'I told you so'."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 07, 2013, 09:16:13 am »

"If we all die I'm gonna be to busy enjoying all the perks of heaven to care."
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25