Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73783 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

G33 was a typo. You moved to H33 on that one. And walls block diagonal movement so you went down-right, down-left, up-left to get there. You never touched the spit.

The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

I was at H33 before the turn. That's why I wanted to move to G34. >.>
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So apparently... Apparently I made Damon stupid for a minute. Uh... I guess you get a free action next turn. I dunno.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

:-\ Okay.

Move to F35, avoiding the acid, weaving between cars/walls and acid pool.
DEATHSAW twice, hitting both witch and spitter.
If it only takes one AP to pick up someone who's incapacitated, move to H35 and help Jeffrey.
If it takes two, DEATHSAW the witch into the ground.

The boy cries out in sheer rage, dancing nimbly between the cars and bubbling acid, yanking the cord of his chainsaw as he jumps onto and over a car, to swing it around him, letting the centrifugal force handle the weight, and the momentum shred through both of the creatures.

(Even once the spitter was so many bits of gore lying across the ground, he would yell, swinging again and again as he felt the resistance the witch's body offered him as he kept spinning. He would pay for this later, inhaling the foul smoke the creature had spat as it was torn apart, for his asthma would surely act up.)
OR
(Once the spitter died, he choked and stopped as the smoke got his asthma going full force. Wheezing and coughing, barely able to see, he stumbled out of the smoke, back around the car, the chainsaw's motor dying in his hand, to help Jeffrey up and onto his shoulders. "I've got you, *cough*, don't worry, *wheeze*, I can patch, *coughing fit*, patch you up...")
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

''I uh... I uh... I UH...'' Panicking, Ali just starts shooting at the closest targets.

Overwatch. Reload when needed.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Well F*[/color]

Shoot the Witch ad nauseam

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

Ugly Jim literally dove into a prone position as he propped the tripod of his Heavy Machine Gun up. The pain he experienced was nothing compared to that of Mark whom was dragged through a long patch of acid that left every nerve of his body screaming in agony.

“AHHHH!!!! HELP ME DAMN IT!” He shouted as he heared the reving of a Chainsaw. The Smoker barely had much time to beat upon Mark before Damon’s Chainsaw cut through him sending smoke flying in every direction. But it was too late for Mark who couldn’t stand due to the extreme pain he was in.

Clair meanwhile was unloading shell after shell into the undead monstrosity that was currently ripping into Jeffrey’s flesh “STOP CRYING! STOP CRYING! STOP FUCKING CRYING!” the click of her shotgun did not discourage the red head as she was barely missed by a hail of lead from Ugly Jim’s Heavy Machine Gun that tore into the witch. Throwing her shotgun with all of her might she tried to harm the Witch that way.

The undead woman, however, paid no mind to the hail of led much less the shotgun that was tossed at her. With a scream of pure rage Clair grabbed her Katana and began slicing at the thin undead who still paid no mind.

It was with a small and weak sounding burst from Ali’s Sub-machine gun that finally caused the undead woman to cease her assault. With a cry of anguish the banshee dropped to her knees and, in a vain attempt at a kill, bit Jeffrey lightly on what was left of his torso and with that moved no more.

The entire group breathed heavily as they worked to bring Jeffrey back to his feet. Clair appeared to be unaware of this however as she began stomping upon the Witch “Stop crying! STOP CRYING!”

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Marks/Ranger Cado (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ali/Maxinum McDreich (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Damon/Rolepgeek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jeffrey Mason/Kashyyk (click to show/hide)

Well I’m certainly glad I double checked. Without that Overwatch by Ali that Witch would have killed Jeffrey. I hope reading this was as tense for you as it was for me to make the update. Lots of missed things and mistakes that were corrected that sorta screwed y’all over when they were done properly. OH well… Now I’d pick them up [takes 3 whole action points by the way].

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Clair's wails faded and with eerily silence, picked up her gun and sword. Then she clicked back "Huh? Oh shit Jeffrey! What happen?"

Pick up Jeff
Reload
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Jim approached slowly, his hands out. "Easy now, kiddo. Easy now. I'll patch up Jeffrey here and we need to keep moving, ok? We gotta all keep it together. That musta been noisy enough to draw every sicko from here to Alaska.  Someone help Mark up, too."

Walk to Jeffrey
Use medkit once he's up.

((With the HMG, why did you give it a clip size? With belt fed, it reloads instantly, so really, it just has one big magazine. Why not give it a mag size of 20/20 rounds?))
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((With the HMG, why did you give it a clip size? With belt fed, it reloads instantly, so really, it just has one big magazine. Why not give it a mag size of 20/20 rounds?))

To make Special Ammo on this gun SUPER special. You have to be even more careful when you get that stuff y'know?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actions:
Groan in pain and overwatch with pistol... if we're using that rule from the games that is.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You get two actions while incapped. You cannot move and can only fire weapons that have the "Side-arm" ability.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well then, overwatch against any infected I can hit within 4 tiles of me.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

For once Jeffrey was glad he was mute, as he knew he would otherwise have been screaming obscenities at how much that hurt. He was instead forced to calm his mind enough to stop his hands shaking, so he could sign to Claire, [Don't worry kid. I'm still conscious. kinda wish I wasn't though.]

Overwatch with pistols

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Clair reads the hands "'Don't worry kid. I'm still conscious. I wish I had a kid, though.' odd time to bring that up."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 78