Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73780 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

((Hang on a sec. I just healed Jeffrey, surely that should reset his incapacitation count? Same thing with the other bloke. Or am I misunderstanding things here?))

Jim hefted the heavy machine gun.
"Damn, this thing goes through the bullets quick. Anyway, "he said, pointing east, " Lets check around, starting over there."

Move to R36
Overwatch with dual pistols
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

So you did. My fault. ANyways today's been a rough one so I'm going to do the turn tomorrow. Sorry for the delay by the way, turns out I never prodded Giglamesh... Ah well. This thing isn't dead so... Yeps.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

This thing isn't dead so... Yeps.
Wait, so... does this make this thread... undead?
A undead thread about the undead AWAKENS!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To be annoying and technical L4D zombies aren't actually dead, just sick, like the ones from 28 days later.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm gonna head butt all of you for this one... Anyways I'm starting work on the update as we speak.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

“I think the only way out is through this door…” Mark stated as he examined the large rusty garage door. It appeared to raise up when necessary though he couldn’t really think of a reason for it to be here.

“Damn it… It’ll probably bring all the fuckers outside right to us…” Damon cursed as he kicked the door in frustration.

“Well there’s nothing for it. Everyone spread out and try to look for supplies. Don’t wander off too far from the group though. And be careful about that muttering. I don’t want anyone grabbed by a charger.”  Ugly Jim said as he sent the survivors out in groups of two to search the area.

After a few moments Jeffrey signed to Clair [Hey Clair, I found some weapons.]

“Jeffrey found weapons over here!” Clair shouted out “A chainsaw, flamethrower, and a couple of hunting rifles!”

“Awesome!” Ali shouted as she started to walk away from Ugly Jim who was hell bent on inspecting every corner though each they checked held no promise.

“HAAAAhahahahahaAAA!” A small dark shape darted out swiftly and leapt on the resident mute at just that moment.

“JOCKEY!” Damon shouted as he, Mark, and Ali opened fire on the small creature who could barely withstand their combined onslaught.

“CHARGER!”

“No it was a Jockey… Oh shit Jim!”

With a loud thud and a scream of pain Ugly Jim found himself being slammed into a wall by a Charger wearing only a pair of shorts.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)

Well that took me a lot longer to put out than I thought… Anyways I did something that I’m pretty sure will make the game better for both the players [that’s you] and the mod [handsome ol’ me.] which is that I deleted the character sheet  from each individual update and replaced it with an easier to read spread-sheet that’ll contain ALL your information as opposed to the limited HUD that the previous updates have had. If you’d like I could re-add the old one but for now I think this one is much more useful to the players.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 08:11:28 am by Nerjin »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I like the new sheet. +1

Do packs only work for the person who uses them, or is it a team thing?))

The wind torn out of him, JIm hung dazed in the Charger's grip. He hit out at the hulking Infected, but the creature shrugged off the impacts. Bullets hammered into the Charger's side but the monster didn't even flinch.

When the charger is killed, move to Q4, pick up C4, use scope on HMG. Reload HMG for neatness sake.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

''JIM!!!''

Reload.
Shoot that damn Charger till it's dead.
If AP to spare, goes to the weapons to pick up a bolt action rifle. (I presume a scope for the rifle is completely pointless...)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actions:
Move to N37
Kill the charger with SMG!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Ignoring the potential for a crude joke about Chargers, Jeffrey hurried to move around the column to save Jim.

Move to N37
Shoot the charger until dead
Overwatch

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Move to P36
DEATHSAW

"YOU WILL DIIIIIIIIEEEE!"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Clair turn to Jim's problem and realize how short range she was. A shotgun and a sword. Hoping jim could hold out, she ran to the weapon pile
Move to M45
replace shotgun with rifle
Move to N42
If shot is clear, shoot charger(if still alive.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

“DO ONE OF YOU WANT TO AGH!” Ugly Jim shouted in pain as the Charger tossed him into the concrete ceiling “DO YOU WANT TO KILL THIS THING!?”

“I’m coming Jim!” Damon shouted as he dashed at the Charger with his Chainsaw revving powerfully in his hands while he tried to stay low enough to not get hit by any of the bullets his team-mates were sending the things way.

“What are you doing!?” Mark shouted as he unleased another burst at the hulking infected.

“This isn’t working. I’m gonna cut its god damned arm off.”

At that exact moment, just prior to Damon’s swing, the monstrosity released Jim and fell to the ground dead. Felled by an excellent shot by Mark.

“Oh good… ACH!” Damon stated as another short burst was heard just before he felt a searing pain in his arm “Who did that!?”

“Sorry…” Ali stated looking ashamed.

“Do you want me to aim that thing for you princess? Jesus!” Damon shouted as he examined his bleeding arm. It wasn’t serious but it hurt like hell.

“Sorry…”

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Player Status (click to show/hide)

Yep… That went well. Don’t forget that Crescendo event guys.

Also, I’m pretty excited about the new weapons finally getting a bit of testing. See that room? Well most of you don’t. Clair does! So I’m pretty happy with how the Shotgun and SMG are behaving. How about you guys?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 11:02:57 am by Nerjin »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do packs only work for the person who uses them, or is it a team thing?
And wow, that didn't injure me at all, I'm still on 80 health  ;D I think you may have used the wrong image for the status chart.

Jim groaned as he picked himself up.
"Damn, that hurts. Now I'm a nig guy, but he was throwing me about like I was a baby."
move to Q4, pick up C4, use scope on HMG. Reload HMG for neatness sake.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"Son of a bitch that hurts! Gah." Damon rubbed his arm, ripping off part of his sleeve to wrap it around the injury. They couldn't really spare the medical supplies after all. But he would be damned if he didn't get something good. He walks over to where the rifles were piled. And hefts the flamethrower. "Hell yeah. Classic zombie-killing gear right here." Pain forgotten for the moment, the kid grins, just for a second looking his actual age, the flamethrower and chainsaw looking overly large and almost comical as he shows off the unconventional weapons.

Move to N45
Switch SMG for Flamethrower
'Reload' Chainsaw(switch the chainsaws so I have the one with full ammo).
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 78