Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4629 4630 [4631] 4632 4633 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126012 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69450 on: May 22, 2014, 05:00:39 am »

"Whew...that was something. For a moment I thought I was a goner..."

ICARUS teleports back to the castle, to rest and recharge. Now that the Seraphim bomb is gone, the siege of the vatican is in a lot less of a hurry.

((ICARUS gains no perk, as she uses no mana. It is specificaly just a battery charge, powered by the fusion reactor inside her. Everyday actions use less energy than the  reactor produces, using the excess to charge the battery, which is depleted rapidly when activating her powers.))

((Also, do we get exp for the fleet thing?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69451 on: May 22, 2014, 05:17:16 am »

((ICARUS gains no perk, as she uses no mana. It is specificaly just a battery charge, powered by the fusion reactor inside her. Everyday actions use less energy than the  reactor produces, using the excess to charge the battery, which is depleted rapidly when activating her powers.))

((Also, do we get exp for the fleet thing?))
((ICARUS still gets the perk/debuff, It just doesn't do anything. Unless ofcourse she gets some mana infused additions later on. In which case it would))

((You do, But I'm holding off on giving the exp until after the fight with the vatican. I'm keeping track of who did best and who did worst during the plot so that I can make sure that people get what they've earned.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69452 on: May 22, 2014, 05:19:25 am »

While recharging, ICARUS checks the dude through security cameras in the situation room, then activates a microphone

"Hello? May we help you?"

<Alice, log out and wake up, there may be trouble afoot>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #69453 on: May 22, 2014, 05:25:26 am »

While recharging, ICARUS checks the dude through security cameras in the situation room, then activates a microphone

<Alice, log out and wake up, there may be trouble afoot>

Alice nodded and vanished from ICARUS' world
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69454 on: May 22, 2014, 05:29:04 am »

<Also whoo, did you that? I smashed through that bomber like it was paper.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69455 on: May 22, 2014, 05:33:21 am »

<Also whoo, did you that? I smashed through that bomber like it was paper.>

Alice smiled as she made her way outside the castle
<I... I saw it, you were amazing>
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 05:40:51 am by Kansa »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69456 on: May 22, 2014, 05:37:42 am »

<Oh yeah, who's the alpha-technology here now? Silly jets were only protected from magic, because those silly order guys thought their tech was actually top-notch>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69457 on: May 22, 2014, 05:43:03 am »

<Oh yeah, who's the alpha-technology here now? Silly jets were only protected from magic, because those silly order guys thought their tech was actually top-notch>

<They obviously under... underestimated you>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69458 on: May 22, 2014, 05:46:12 am »

<Hah, and these jokers at IRIS want to put the non-lethal ICARUS-07 into actual production. They are totaly missing out.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69459 on: May 22, 2014, 05:50:09 am »

<Hah, and these jokers at IRIS want to put the non-lethal ICARUS-07 into actual production. They are totaly missing out.>

Alice hesitated
<Non... Non lethal could be... be useful>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69460 on: May 22, 2014, 05:51:54 am »

<Yeah, but what is the ICARUS-05 going to do against bombers? Spidernet them? Our enemies are not holding back, neither should we. The o7 model is more something they should maybe tune down and sell to police forces.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69461 on: May 22, 2014, 05:55:47 am »

<Yeah, but what is the ICARUS-05 going to do against bombers? Spidernet them? Our enemies are not holding back, neither should we. The o7 model is more something they should maybe tune down and sell to police forces.>

<I... I suppose you're right>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69462 on: May 22, 2014, 05:56:39 am »

"I am Arthur Dramon. I wish to speak with whoever is in charge and I wish to speak to them now." Arthur waits patiently.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69463 on: May 22, 2014, 05:58:39 am »

"While Kyle and Alucard are out of the house, that would be me. We will be speaking through the intercom, if you don't mind."

The man may notice several gatling guns aimed at the entrance

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69464 on: May 22, 2014, 06:02:30 am »

Arthur Laughs,"So you would risk my life when I hold valuable information about the order? Some leader you must be. When either 'Kyle' or 'Alucard' Wish to talk, I will return." Arthur begins to walk away.

Kieth meets very little resistance from the lower ranking order memebers present in the vatican. If he was to inspect their minds, he would find that they don't have any thought processes that are theirs.
Pages: 1 ... 4629 4630 [4631] 4632 4633 ... 4748