Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4631 4632 [4633] 4634 4635 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125364 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69480 on: May 22, 2014, 06:41:09 am »

((again, for unmagic people, those guys use awefully much magic))

((I can guarantee, It isn't magic he's using.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69481 on: May 22, 2014, 06:41:36 am »

"I know who he is now. And that is all I need."

And with that, Alucard disappears in a swirl of purple-black energy.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #69482 on: May 22, 2014, 06:44:12 am »

"Kyle, I implore you to ignore this guys request. It's nonsense. Even if a demon infiltrated them, well good. The order is our enemy, and their demon problems are justified. We should get ready to infiltrate the vatican, retrieve or destroy mana incarnate, and kill as many of their leaders as possible. If he was telling the truth, that will include the demon anyway."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #69483 on: May 22, 2014, 06:46:51 am »

Kyle shrugs.
"That's not a very IRIS way of thinking."

Keith walks up to the pope.
"'sup old man."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69484 on: May 22, 2014, 06:48:42 am »

The pope doesn't say anything. Mostly due to being bound and gagged.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69485 on: May 22, 2014, 06:50:27 am »

Keith looks around.
"Any idea where a mana incarnate thing is? ... wait, this is gonna sting but don't worry."
Keith accesses the popes mind.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69486 on: May 22, 2014, 06:51:22 am »

"The IRIS way of thinking is to walk into an obvious trap because terrorists who are commiting genocide on magic things worldwide have trouble with one of that magic things happens to strike back now? These guys deserve everything that's coming for them. Even if they were infiltrated, he only said that the low ranking members seemed out of it. All the high ranking members took their orders from above to slaughter innocents by the thousands, and did not reject those orders. Now instead of taking responsibility for their actions and at least taking out their demon boss on their own, which is technicaly one of their swaorn goals, get rid of demonic threats, they want us to do it, so we will be weakened and easy pickings afterwards. Don't be such a tool Kyle. Just because they have trouble does not make them innocent all of a sudden."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69487 on: May 22, 2014, 06:51:35 am »

Nope. Pope doesn't know anything. He was put in there before Mana incarnate arrived.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69488 on: May 22, 2014, 06:52:44 am »

Presumably the Gotongi would keep looking for Arthur.
Alucard orders his Karakil to fly above the Vatican and spit poison at any members of the Order.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69489 on: May 22, 2014, 06:54:38 am »

The Karakil does so. ((comparable with a normal spitting Cobra, but *huge* amounts of the poison, by sheer size difference))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69490 on: May 22, 2014, 06:56:05 am »

Keith shrugs.

Kyle sighs and continues working.
"And how do you know they're bad people and we aren't. We only know our side of the story."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69491 on: May 22, 2014, 06:59:01 am »

"I repeat, because of the genocide they commited on magical people all over the world in the last month? Have you not seen Shanghai? Would you help the nazis too if Walther von Richthofen came to your door, telling you that their government had been infiltrated by an evil super jew?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69492 on: May 22, 2014, 07:00:26 am »

Was that a sniper round that flew through the Karakil [46 vs 86]? Seems even Aria have a range they can't hit.

The gotongi can't seem to find Arthur.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69493 on: May 22, 2014, 07:01:38 am »

"I'm saying that not everyone is a fucking evil manic just because you can't believe that maybe someone is not as bad as you say."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69494 on: May 22, 2014, 07:05:12 am »

<Maybe the demon is not as bad as Arthur sais? He is from an organisation that has put their hatred for demons and the eradication of them on their banners. He is hardly unbiased. If there is an organisation mass-killing demons, gee, if a demon infiltrates that bullshit, props to him. You know enough demons to know that they are not evil maniacs either. And the religious zealots affirmation that the demon is evil does not make it so.>
Pages: 1 ... 4631 4632 [4633] 4634 4635 ... 4748