Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4627 4628 [4629] 4630 4631 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125996 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69420 on: May 21, 2014, 05:00:53 pm »

ICARUS powers up her speed, damage and mostly her shield, to take as little damage as possible from this, while dealing loads.
She also puts up some casual warfare music.

((And I assume Stella shoots her missile as well))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:04:17 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #69421 on: May 21, 2014, 05:22:46 pm »

Ashley sighs.
"We'll talk later, Grandiose."
She teleports into the right trajectory to land ontop of a bomber.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:27:05 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69422 on: May 21, 2014, 05:25:00 pm »

((I see Ashley has not been informed of the actual procedure of the Damocles plan. Long story short, the cockpits of the jet is *really* not where she wants to be right now. Radar on jets have blindspots, right above them. We will be attacking from that angle, aiming for the cockpit to take them all out at once. Ashley will be needed after the initial attack, to take out any bombers we might have missed or failed to take down, by attaching thermite charges to their engines.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69423 on: May 21, 2014, 05:26:22 pm »

((No, she wasn't informed. Edited action.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69424 on: May 21, 2014, 05:29:46 pm »

HILDA vs Bomber 1 [30]
Bomber 1's entire cockpit is destroyed and begins to spiral down towards the ocean. The fleet wakes up due to a loud alarm going off in everyone's cockpit.

Winry vs Bomber 2 [21]
Winry launches a missile at Bomber 2, but the bomber tilts just enough to let the missile fly past it.

Winry vs Bomber 3 [61]
Winry's second missile strikes the engine of Bomber 3, causing it to spin around while falling towards the ocean. A squadron of Fighters prepares to intercept the attackers.

ICARUS vs Bomber 4 [26]
Icarus speeds straight through Bomber 4's body, leaving a large gaping hole. Bomber 4 begins to act erratically until it eventual explodes. A second Fighter squadron prepares to intercept as well.

Stella vs Bomber 5 [23]
Stella's missile veers off a little missing Bomber 5 altogether.

3 bombers down, 2 fighter squadrons inbound. Ashley appears next psuedo turn.

A man approaches the IRIS groups base of operations. He wears a set of Order Light Armor with an empty sheath on his back.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69425 on: May 21, 2014, 05:31:15 pm »

((Teleport should be instantaneous since it's her power rather than her bracelet. But it's whatever you feel like doing.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69426 on: May 21, 2014, 05:34:32 pm »

<Is that all you need me to do? If so, I should probably get to the Vatican.>
HILDA-ALPHA begins to fire bullets with both her arms at Bomber 5 with her high calibur machine guns.

Winry launches two more missiles.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69427 on: May 21, 2014, 05:37:11 pm »

<Did everyone bring some thermite charges before they left? I still have 4 unused ones with me from the first assault, never left. I shall give one to Stella, one to Hilda and one to...Barti, Winry, which one of you think you can attach this safely to a bomber? I will keep the fourth, be ready to take out any bombers that survive. If we focus, we should be able to.>

<Alright, I'm ready, which bomber/s do I fire the missiles at?>
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69428 on: May 21, 2014, 05:37:42 pm »

<God damnit, get your shit together. We don't have long until we will be overwhelmed, *swarm* those bombers and destroys them. HILDA, Winry and I will go for bomber number 5, Ashley, Stella, Bartimaeus, take care of bomber 2. Remember, stay as close to the bombers as possible, if possible hold unto their underside where their turrets can not get you. This makes it almost impossible for you to be fired upon. Keep in mind the warning signs before plasma shots and the lock-on. Attack! Attack!>

ICARUS flies straight for bomber 5. She spent half her battery charge on the first attack (165), but nevertheless spends another 66 mana to increase her dex by 33, and proceed to aim to cling on the bombers underside to attach a thermite bomb.

She also switches to something even more casual.

((Stella seems to be a bit lost. Attack already gone, 3 bombers down, 2 to be taken out in battle.))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:46:12 pm by Akroma »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69429 on: May 21, 2014, 05:39:00 pm »

<Did everyone bring some thermite charges before they left? I still have 4 unused ones with me from the first assault, never left. I shall give one to Stella, one to Hilda and one to...Barti, Winry, which one of you think you can attach this safely to a bomber? I will keep the fourth, be ready to take out any bombers that survive. If we focus, we should be able to.>

<Alright, I'm ready, which bomber/s do I fire the missiles at?>

((Went ahead and made you fire a missile at Bomber 5 which missed. You should attack bomber 5 or bomber 2))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69430 on: May 21, 2014, 05:40:04 pm »

((SOrry, was in bed))

Stella DIves on bomber 2, if it looks to be firing the lightning cannon at na ally nearby Stella will try to intercept the shot, otherwise she will grab on and start setting up the charge
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:56:10 pm by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69431 on: May 21, 2014, 05:40:51 pm »

((WIll be back after I "attempt to make hamburger steak. This should prove funny))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69432 on: May 21, 2014, 05:41:49 pm »

<Stella, HILDA and I will be enough for bomber 5, assist the others at bomber 2, your armor allows you to take all the fire. We need to take both of them out quickly.>

((Lets hope the autopilot Sanure mentioned gives us enough time to take them out before they come down on us full force))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69433 on: May 21, 2014, 05:45:44 pm »

In case I'm able to make an attack action the turn that Ashley enters:
After Ashley presumably lands on bomber 2, she slams her hand down onto the hull, pumping out void magic (100 Mana)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #69434 on: May 21, 2014, 05:56:29 pm »

((Action changed, by changing a single digit))
Pages: 1 ... 4627 4628 [4629] 4630 4631 ... 4748