Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1010445 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #12990 on: April 24, 2014, 05:10:47 pm »

nooo kj :c

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #12991 on: April 24, 2014, 05:11:09 pm »

I will assume you just bombed a test or two and now parents are slapping your shit together and go the usual blah blah, too much internet blah blah, no more internet until good grades blah blah routine?

silly
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12992 on: April 24, 2014, 05:12:38 pm »

Bombing everything. Even Gym. And the reason is that I have to change out for it.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12993 on: April 24, 2014, 05:14:39 pm »

I'm sad to hear that kj :(, I hope you do well
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12994 on: April 24, 2014, 05:20:18 pm »

-Also, yes, there is other things, but no healthy relationship I have ever been in, or heard about that was not in a way wait-until-marriage oriented or hindered by trauma excluded sexual attraction. I do not mean to sound like a perv, but wanting to fuck the one you love is absolutely natural and normal, and for me it would be a cause of concern if my significant other displays no interest in that whatsoever.
So basically, you're saying that people who don't feel sexually attracted to their significant other aren't normal...?
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12995 on: April 24, 2014, 05:24:38 pm »

yeah, well, gym. Worst shit ever. Just that small amount of really unfocused efforts at *sports* are not enough to get good at that in any way shape or form. It's mostly a motivation thing, even if you suck, teachers will grade you based on effort, rather than talent. Which especially with gym class is difficult. I only really turned that around in my last year at school, when I began to work out. Once you have accustomed to *the burn*, you'll like it, rather than fear it, and actually put effort into such stuff, rather than trying to not get exhausted, you will try to get exhausted.

I don't want to sound like a pretentious healthnut, but getting into shape is *actually* good for you in many ways, and heck, spending as much time on the PC as you can clearly see I do, I know what I am talking about when I say it's difficult to get into. But really, the actual fitness is just a side effect, what it really brings you is confidence. A good physical shape will change the entire way you walk through life, I am not kidding. It's also a good way to get into discipline as a whole, something so, so many people lack.

---------

also yes projeck, I do indeed find that odd. I am not saying that sexual attraction is the main focus point of a relationship, hell no, but it is literaly one of the main aspects that seperate a relationship from a friendship. I don't need to fuck someone to care about their problems and feels sad when they are in trouble, or to hug and cry into their arms telling them my problems. I certainly would not fuck them though. If you really are in love with someone, you will feel attracted to them, even if they are technicaly ugly. In a relationship that goes beyond friendship, I would feel like something is really missing if you leave that out.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12996 on: April 24, 2014, 05:35:54 pm »

I just don't believe that sexual attraction should have to be a "requirement" in order for a relationship to be "normal."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12997 on: April 24, 2014, 05:37:55 pm »

meh, now you are just going to drag me into a discussion of norms, screw that. Next we end up at cis-privilege

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12998 on: April 24, 2014, 05:38:48 pm »

Eh, I'm not one to drag people into discussions that don't have to deal with the original topic.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13001 on: April 24, 2014, 05:41:43 pm »

anyway, yes, a love-relationship outside of family and normal friendship that exludes sexual attraction entirely is absolutely abnormal. I don't mean that in a degradatory sense, I mean that literaly, it's far off from the norm, and in my personal opinion, and yes now it gets degradatory, such people must have some weird ass issues going on

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13002 on: April 24, 2014, 05:46:06 pm »

Well, I have to say, as one of those people, I don't really have any weird ass issues going on. I just personally see no need for sexual interaction to be a must to separate a romantic relationship, from a friendship because typically, you don't kiss your friends extensively.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13003 on: April 24, 2014, 05:46:23 pm »

:/ No kj....

anyway, yes, a love-relationship outside of family and normal friendship that exludes sexual attraction entirely is absolutely abnormal. I don't mean that in a degradatory sense, I mean that literaly, it's far off from the norm, and in my personal opinion, and yes now it gets degradatory, such people must have some weird ass issues going on

Those are how most of my relationships go lol. Being a-sexual is certainly a strange thing :P
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13004 on: April 24, 2014, 06:10:27 pm »

d-don't keep us w-waiting, kj-san... baka!
Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 1030