Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 864 865 [866] 867 868 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1010197 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #12975 on: April 24, 2014, 10:37:02 am »

with the girlfriend you have been with for what, half a year?. At this point, it's a bit odd. Was dear Will raped by big lizards in the past and now just can't?
There's more to relationships than sex, Akroma.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12976 on: April 24, 2014, 10:38:37 am »

You guys should join generations of destiny. Because they need women. And the GM needs vetran players to help them.

*checks thread*

Uh... I think I'm going to skip that game, honestly...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #12977 on: April 24, 2014, 10:41:48 am »

since the last picknick, which was about 25000 posts ago, they have not even spoke to eachother. Also, yes, there is other things, but no healthy relationship I have ever been in, or heard about that was not in a way wait-until-marriage oriented or hindered by trauma excluded sexual attraction. I do not mean to sound like a perv, but wanting to fuck the one you love is absolutely natural and normal, and for me it would be a cause of concern if my significant other displays no interest in that whatsoever.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:44:27 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12978 on: April 24, 2014, 11:14:50 am »

since the last picknick, which was about 25000 posts ago, they have not even spoke to eachother.
1. 25,000 posts is nothing.
2. Yeah...wolfchild's almost never around, and never when I am. Roll with it.

Also, yes, there is other things, but no healthy relationship I have ever been in, or heard about that was not in a way wait-until-marriage oriented or hindered by trauma excluded sexual attraction. I do not mean to sound like a perv, but wanting to fuck the one you love is absolutely natural and normal, and for me it would be a cause of concern if my significant other displays no interest in that whatsoever.
Some people just aren't interested. *shrug* Neither seems to want it, so it's okay. Now, if Stella was bugging Will about it...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12979 on: April 24, 2014, 11:16:31 am »

somebody should NTR Will, so he finaly notices he can't take Stella for granted.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12980 on: April 24, 2014, 11:30:49 am »

1. NTR?
2. He doesn't take her for granted. The problem is that wolfchild is...well...schedule-incompatible.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12981 on: April 24, 2014, 11:32:08 am »

steal Stella away from him so will get's jealous, but because Will is too much of a pussy can just observe in helpless envy as Kyle (I guess?) fullfills all her womanly needs

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12982 on: April 24, 2014, 12:25:41 pm »

Interesting theory. I can sense some issues with the plan, though, most importantly Stella's compliance.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12983 on: April 24, 2014, 12:27:17 pm »

I am not entirely sure what Stella sees in Will. i mean she had to pretend a double-suicide to make him admit that he likes her

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12984 on: April 24, 2014, 02:33:27 pm »

I can't think of anything witty for this. I'm just going to sit over here -places a chair down- and wait until I think of one...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12985 on: April 24, 2014, 03:16:50 pm »

Nadoka can sever Fate's ties to everything.

Just a thought.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12986 on: April 24, 2014, 03:58:03 pm »

yeah, Not having the order to kidnap Nodaka and have them attach her to the bomb they have already made.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12987 on: April 24, 2014, 05:06:48 pm »

I may have to leave the forum for a while. So yeah.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12988 on: April 24, 2014, 05:07:36 pm »

why, and what do you mean *a while* ?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12989 on: April 24, 2014, 05:09:30 pm »

Well, until the end of school. On the upside I'll most likely have the entirety of summer to post. If I don't post by then... I'll have to see you guys in August at the earliest...
Pages: 1 ... 864 865 [866] 867 868 ... 1030