Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: CHEESECAKE IS FINAL BOSS  (Read 13617 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: KJ1225 IS FINAL BOSS
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2013, 09:11:37 am »

Target KJ, toss the Molotov.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."

"I retreat to my Yellowstone cave in the bowels of the Earth/
Pray to God, get tectonic power hearth/
Light switch, Power Trip, who you going home with/
Put King Cthulu in a mystical pen-grip."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2013, 01:57:26 pm »

TOPHAT DOES SOME PAPERWORK. [6] HE DEALS WITH ABOUT 1000 PAPERS IN 7 MINUTES. NO WONDER HIS HANDS LOOK LIKE THEY'VE SUFFERED A THOUSAND CUTS-IT'S A THOUSAND PAPER CUTS.

ZANZETKUKEN BECOMES EVEN MORE SAIYAN. [5] UNIVERSAL SPIRIT BOMB TO THE FACE. KJ DIES IN A BIG ASS BALL OF PLASMA. WELL I GUESS I SHOULD DO THE REST OF THE ACTIONS TO NOT SEEM LAZY.

LALASA TELEPORTS IN POST-BATTLE. [3] BRAINS ARE SUCKED BUT THEY AREN'T VERY DELICIOUS, WHAT WITH BEING IN A MASSIVE PLASMA BALL OF DOOM AND ALL THAT JAZZ.

EOTYRANNUS GATHERS AN ARMY OF CHICKENS. [4] SO HE NOW HAS AN ARMY OF CHICKENS. A SHIT EATING DINOSAUR WITH FANGIRLS AND CHICKENS... SOUNDS LIKE A DISNEY MOVIE.

REMURTHA TRIES TO STEAL KJ'S SOUL. [5] SOUL CONSUMED. THE <INSERT MACGUFFIN HERE> SEEMS A BIT RELUCTANT THOUGH.

XANTALOS DELETES THE GAMES WORKSHOP RETROACTIVELY. [1] ALL HE CAN DO IS DELETE IT NOW. THIS MAKES A LOT OF ANGRY NERDS WHO INSTANTLY KILL HIM.

KJ TRIES TO HEAL HIMSELF. [4] IT WORKED. AT LEAST, IT WOULD HAVE. IF HE WAS ALIVE. BUT HE ISN'T. HE'S DEAD.

LORD SLOWPOKE SKIPS THE PLOT. [5] THE PLOT HAS BEEN SKIPPED. HIS WIFE, PRINCESS LEELEE AND THEIR TWO ADORING CHILDREN, CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF THE BOSS WITH THE VAST QUANTITY OF SUPPORT CHARACTERS, SUCH AS LENNY THE LION AND THE MAGICAL TALKING POTATO. GOOD MEN, EACH AND EVERY ONE.

WOLFCHILD COMES IN... IN A TANK. [6] AND A DOZEN ARMY MEN CHASING BEHIND HIM DEMANDING THEIR TANK BACK.

CHEESECAKE BECOMES A BIOFLEET AND GOES TO GET BAKED. [6] THEY BECOME VERY CRISPY CHEESECAKES. NOT AS DELICOUS ANYMORE. THIS MAKES CHEESECAKE SAD.

CHINK CREATES THE HARBINGER OF MUFFINS. [4] HE GOES AND SPREADS THE WORD OF THE MUFFIN.

PERSUS COMBINES HITLER AND CTHULHU. [3] HE GETS A DEAD CTHULHU WITH A MOUSTACHE.

KILLER HELL HOUND TRAINS THE CHICKEN ARMY. [2] THE CHICKENS LACK ANY FORM OF COGNATIVE ABILITY.

TCM THROWS THE MOLOTOV. [1] WAIT WHY IS THE MOLOTOV GLUED TO MY HAND? OH SHI- EXPLOSION. TCM IS DEADED.

THE BODY OF KJ LIES ON THE SPACE MOON STATION, THE <INSERT MACGUFFIN HERE> VISIBLE THROUGH HIS CHEST HOLE. IN HIS LIFE AS A BOSS, HE AQUIRED 11 KILLS AND EVENTUALLY DIED OF A BIG FUCKING BALL OF ENERGY BEING THROWN AT HIM BY ZANZETKUKEN.

SUDDENLY, THE <INSERT MACGUFFIN HERE> BEGINS LEVITATING, SPINNING, AND EVENTUALLY, LAUNCHES ITSELF AT ZANZETKUKEN. HE IS GRANTED ALL OF THE POWERS OF THE FINAL BOSS. ONE COULD SAY THAT... ZANZETKUKEN IS THE FINAL BOSS. LET THE FIGHTING COMMENCE.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: ZANZETKUKEN IS FINAL BOSS
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2013, 01:59:52 pm »

Enter through cloning vat one.
"You really thought I didn't plan for that?"
summon my minions!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2013, 02:05:51 pm »

Forcefeed the Anti-Macguffin to ZANZETKUKEN
It's FEF, not FEOF

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2013, 02:08:40 pm »

PERSUS COMBINES HITLER AND CTHULHU. [3] HE GETS A DEAD CTHULHU WITH A MOUSTACHE.

I should have expected that. Combine Vladimir Putin with Stalin.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2013, 02:27:14 pm »

Get inside with an army of waddle dees. Order them to stab Zanzetkuken

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2013, 02:28:11 pm »

Walk in.
Attempt to befreind Zanzetkuken with bacon.
Black lives matter.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2013, 02:33:48 pm »

Promote Tophat to Senior Junior Executive Evil Minion, complete with included Dark Powers and Eldritch Benefits. Thou hast earned thy 401k of Doom.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2013, 02:38:33 pm »

Ascend to Level 5 Super Saiyan.
Fire an Earth Destroying Kamehameha at Earth.
Use Instant Transmission to go to my base in subspace.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:40:31 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2013, 03:10:10 pm »

Attack Zanzetkuken with army. Devour Sentient Bowtie.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2013, 03:14:26 pm »

Promote Tophat to Senior Junior Executive Evil Minion, complete with included Dark Powers and Eldritch Benefits. Thou hast earned thy 401k of Doom.
"many thanks, mi'lord"
Set up profitable side-business manufacturing and selling games workshop miniatures, rule books, etc. Make sure they're cheaper than the current GW stuff.
I smell a business opportunity.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2013, 05:20:24 pm »

But ... But ... But ...
I didn't get to continue stabbing, nor acquire my specials (+1 avoid comically nasty fates, and title:Dermslayer).

since we are combining political powers ...
Acquire the powers of Teddy Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Slayer. And also, (hell, why not) Harry Potter.
Get smoking hot/ass-kicking babe as partner.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2013, 06:27:08 pm »

Ascend to Level 5 Super Saiyan.
Fire an Earth Destroying Kamehameha at Earth.
Use Instant Transmission to go to my base in subspace.

Put a mirror in front of the beam and reflect
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2013, 06:30:45 pm »

but, sir..
I wish to serve you..
Attempt to befriend Zanzetkuken with bacon again and subsequently rise to power that is less than his.
Black lives matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2013, 06:32:09 pm »

Since I'm dead, become Ghostface Killer.

Ghost-kick final boss.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13