Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: CHEESECAKE IS FINAL BOSS  (Read 13620 times)

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
Re: KJ1225 IS FINAL BOSS
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2013, 04:48:23 pm »

Preen feathers and look so sparkly and adorable that fangirls arrive to do my bidding.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2013, 05:08:04 pm »

Throw a Stove at KJ.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2013, 05:08:07 pm »

REQUEST NAME MORE FIT FOR MUFFIN GOD(DESS?) FROM PEANUT GALLERY/FOURTH WALL WATCHERS, MAKE MCGUFFIN MUFFIN.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2013, 05:10:32 pm »

Your name is now Apple Cinnamon
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2013, 05:13:06 pm »

REQUEST NAME MORE FIT FOR MUFFIN GOD(DESS?) FROM PEANUT GALLERY/FOURTH WALL WATCHERS, MAKE MCGUFFIN MUFFIN.
Müffín.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2013, 05:25:25 pm »

Your name is now Apple Cinnamon
+1
 I was going to say Sally, but, damn. A good idea is a good idea.

Also, I am really, really glad I stabbed KJ in the FRONT, what with the diarrhea and all. (sized and bolded because the GM asked for the spelling.)

Continue stabbing, carve McGuffin from inside KJ. Acquire +1 "Avoid Comically Nasty Fate" bonus from avoiding the whole diarrhea episode.

(I suppose, earn achievement: Dermslayer.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 06:21:11 pm by Ozarck »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2013, 05:44:23 pm »

Respawn. Create a jet and chase down KJ
It's FEF, not FEOF

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2013, 08:12:42 pm »

Grow stomach. Consume everything. Become Cheesecake Ascendant!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2013, 03:25:37 pm »

REMURTHA MAKES A PACT WITH THE ELDAR GODS. [6] HE BECOMES CTHULHU. THIS CAN ONLY END WELLL.

LORD SLOWPOKE SUMMONS THE ICE CREAM DEMON. [1] THE DEMON PROCEEDS TO EAT LORD SLOWPOKE. LORD SLOWPOKE DIES FROM BRAINFREEZE.

XANTALOS TRIES TO ACCEPT THE PACT THAT WAS ALREADY ACCEPTED. [1] THE ELDAR GODS USE THEIR ELDAR GOD POWERS TO TURN XANTALOS INTO A DEAD BODY.

ZANZETKUKEN GOES SUPER SAIYAN. [6] HE KAMEHAMEHAS KJ (STILL NOT ENOUGH TO KILL HIM, HE DOES LOOK PRETTY BANGED UP THOUGH) BUT CATCHES CTHULHU IN THE CROSSFIRE. THIS IS A GOOD THING DEPENDING ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT.

MR. NOCAMERA MAKES A PACT WITH THE DEAD BODY OF CTHULHU. [2] THIS, UNSUPRISINGLY ENOUGH, HAS NO EFFECT.

LALASA BECOMES AN UNDEAD ZOMBIE VAMPIRE. [4] BLOOOOOOD, BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, MORE GENERIC UNDEAD ZOMBIE VAMPIRE SOUNDS HEEEEEEEEERE.

WOLFCHILD BECOMES A SHAMELESS PLUG CHARACTER. [1] THE FANS REACT SO BADLY TO THIS, THEY STORM IN AND CARRY WOLFCHILD OFF, TO THROW HER INTO A VOLCANO.

TOPHAT BECOMES REMURTHA'S LIEUTENANT. [3] HIS FIRST JOB IS DEALING WITH THAT MASSIVE STACK OF PAPERWORK. SIGH.

KJ TELEPORTS TO SOME RANDOM LOCATION. [4] HE SPREADS SOME IMPORTANT ITEMS ACROSS THE GLOBE AND ASSIGNS A SQUAD OF COMPETENT PEOPLE TO EACH ONE. NOW TO DEAL WITH THAT KAMEHAMEHOLE.

EOTYRANNUS MAKES HIMSELF LOOK BEAUTIFUL. [4] HE GAINS A FEW FANGIRLS.

TCM THROWS THE STOVE. [3] IT ENTERS SUBORBIT BUT FAILS TO HIT THE SPACE MOON STATION.

CHINK REQUESTS A BETTER NAME. [1] HE GETS CALLED JUSTIN BIEBER. ANGERED, HE TRIES TO SUMMON A <INSERT MACGUFFIN HERE> MUFFIN. [6] HE SUMMONS A <INSERT MACMUFFIN HERE>

OZARCK CONTINUES STABBING, FAILING TO REALISE THE HUMOUR IN BAD SPELLING. [5] HIS STABBING RIPS A HOLE IN THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM, AND HE ACTUALLY LANDS A FEW STABS ACROSS IT. KJ IS NOW LOOKING REALLY BAD.

FURTUKA CHASES AFTER KJ. [4] HE ENDS UP AT THE SPACE MOON STATION. TIME FOR A FINAL SHOWDOWN. PROBABLY.

CHEESECAKE GROWS A STOMACH AND CONSUMES EVERYTHING. [5] HE BECOMES THE CHEESECAKE ASCENDANT, GOD OF ALL CHEESECAKES. WHO CARES ABOUT THE VAST QUANTITY OF PEOPLE HE KILLED? HE'S A GOD NOW.

BOSS: KJ1225
STATUS: DIARREAH ROCKET (WHAT IS SPELLING), FACE PUNCHED, CRUSHED, CHEST STABBED, NO STOMACH ACID, KAMEHAMEHOLE, MORE CHEST STABS
KILLS: 9
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2013, 03:37:53 pm »

Do paperwork.
File done paperwork.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2013, 03:41:57 pm »

Ascend through the levels to a higher Super Saiyan level to get a bonus to Dragonball Z attacks.
Use Instant Transmission to get to KJ's location.
Attack KJ with the Universal Spirit Bomb
If he survives, attack KJ with a Big Bang Kamehameha
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 04:06:16 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2013, 03:46:45 pm »

LALASA TELEPORTS TO KJ1225 AND TRIES TO SUCK HIS BRAAAAINS!

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2013, 04:12:48 pm »

Occupy self with gaining an army of chickens. Because they are LETHAL.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2013, 04:14:24 pm »

Steal kj's soul, and his macguffin.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2013, 04:18:56 pm »

Retroactively delete Games Workshop from existsence, preventing Eldar Gods from existing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13