Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 24436 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 10, Wrestling thunder
« Reply #285 on: August 27, 2013, 02:26:17 am »

Do more magic, Awakening, create a vine to sever as fishing line and a small wooden curved hook to use as a hook. assemble and fish
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 27, 2013, 08:22:59 am »

”O..Ok” Charlotte said with a small smile, glad for the distraction she took the notes and the book away.

A while later Charlotte finished looking over the notes with a sigh, reading it through did not make the situation any less unbelievable. Her eyes drifted down to her claws, it had been hard to find a way to read without ripping the paper but she had done it. As she stared at them tears began to well up once again, she was a freak. Now that the distraction was over she felt the depression crashed back over her. She shook her head blinking the tears away and stood up quickly wanting to find Thomas again. Hopefully he would distract him more.

She found him and thrust the notes towards him.

”I.. I finished looking over the notes, they're pretty good”
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 27, 2013, 05:10:17 pm »

((Going to assume that Charlotte is over here since she's talking to Thomas and Thomas is with Emma and Erik))

Erik grunted as Emma, despite being the defender, introduced his back to the deck yet again. "Thomas," he said, gasping slightly, "if this is what lovebirds do, then I went about a lot of things very, very wrong. It's been a while, but I remember there being fewer bruises and impacts with the floor. Although," Erik added, "there is this one wildly inappropriate story when I was getting my masters that would have fit the bill." He grinned and pulled himself up, looking over at Charlotte.
  Of all the people who'd slipped over, she was the one who seemed to have the most trouble adjusting. "Hey, Charlotte, right? Come here and beat up Emma for a second so I can take a break, my spine is starting to crunch a little." He hoped Emma was alright with invite, but it was all he could do. He wasn't a counselor anymore, all he could do was try to be a half-decent human being and hope.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 27, 2013, 05:13:03 pm »

"All right, I'll let up, but only if you tell me that story about your masters," Emma said, grinning devilishly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

neroselene

• Bay Watcher
  • Dire Bears- Making your bad situations worse
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 27, 2013, 05:26:34 pm »

Thomas couldn't stop an eyebrow from raising at Erik's words."Let me guess: You had reach, she had flexibility right?" He chuckled, looking over at Emma."If you really want me to join in then i suppose it wouldn't hurt. Just didn't want to ruin the romantic moment between you two." He teased Emma and Erik, smirking until he saw Charlotte come back over.

Taking the notes from her with a nod, he gently folded them up giving her a gentle pat on the shoulder."Thanks. Glad you thought they were good." He offered as gentle a smile as he could muster, trying to remember back to his basic journalist guidelines on how to handle depression sufferers. He handed the notes to Erik, smirking as he looked between Emma and Charlotte."Well, if she does want to get in i wouldn't complain. I always did love a good three way." It was a terrible joke, but he wasn't the least bit ashamed of it.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 27, 2013, 05:43:02 pm »

"It's no trouble, I'm glad I could help" in response to Erik's offer she shook her head "I... I'm not really that good at fighting, I wouldn't really be much of a sparring partner"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 27, 2013, 09:57:12 pm »

Erik grinned somewhat ruefully at Thomas and Emma. "Close, she had handcuffs and kinks while I had a very long and desperate dry-streak. Honestly it was fun while it lasted, but some things just didn't work out between us. I could stand the kinks; being bound, being lightly strangled, being whipped occasionally, that I was okay with. But the overwhelming smell of leather cleaner every single day... That got to be a deal breaker after a while." 
   Erik turned back to Charlotte, still smiling for the hell of it. "It's not about fighting, it's about having fun. It is a beautiful day, and we all need to let off some steam." Erik reached into his pocket, withdrawing the small luck charm he'd picked up back in his world. He didn't remember where he got it, but it looked like the kind of dime-store plastic faux gemstone thing that he occasionally found amusing. "Come on, I'll flip you for it. Heads, you roll on the deck with Emma while Thomas takes extensive notes. Tails, I leave you alone. Okay?"

Propose coin flip decision. Fail to note that the emerald coin has a head on both sides

((Kudos on the ME reference))
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 11:02:56 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 28, 2013, 01:30:09 pm »

Charlotte blushed slightly at Erik's comment but nodded her head "O...Ok then, if the coin lands on heads I'll do it"

neroselene

• Bay Watcher
  • Dire Bears- Making your bad situations worse
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 28, 2013, 03:25:14 pm »

((No problem, I am a good walking encyclopedia of pop culture references if nothing else))

Thomas smirked at Charlottes blush, looking back at Erik."Leaving things up to chance? Fair if nothing else. Alright, I'm fine with that."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 28, 2013, 03:36:56 pm »

Emma shrugged. "The more the merrier. Don't worry, I won't play too rough," she said, throwing a wink at Charlotte.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 31, 2013, 08:04:13 am »

Sorry, Was gonna do a turn today, but got caught up reading Einsteinian Roulette's Archive, I will do my best to give you a turn tomorrow (either in the morning or when I get home from work)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #296 on: August 31, 2013, 10:48:57 pm »

<3

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 11, Girl on Girl
« Reply #297 on: September 01, 2013, 02:55:50 am »

OK the one I am missing is dansmithers, DANSMITHERS, YOU HAVE 2 TURNS TO GO UNTILL YOU ARE REPLACED

wipe poison off self with cloth, wrap cloth around dagger blade, sleep.

You are not actually covered in poison anymore, but I will have you just magic poison onto the blade (if you do well)

{Power =2}{Control =6+1(cant overshoot a control roll)} You successfully coat the dagger in poison, which clings strongly to the blade, unfortunately it is also fairly anemic as far as poison goes and it loses its potency after about 5 minutes.

Erik nodded. "If I still drank I'd be in a mood to toast to something corny like 'new lives' or 'high adventure'," Erik said, stretching out in the sun. "But as it stands, you have yourself a deal. I'll watch your back if you'll watch mine. And if you promise to show me how to do that weird flexi-hold thing you pinned me with," he added with a smile. "We can see about Greg's offer, but there's a whole new world to see."

Chat lightly with Emma, go through a few more wrestling practices if she's up for it. Then go by the following schedule, important points bolded.

Spoiler: Erik's schedule (click to show/hide)
"Sure, I can try. But you might want to learn some yoga first. It's great for getting rid of minor aches and pains, increasing mobility and flexibility, increasing strength, burning fat, improving endurance, posture, and breathing, and relieving stress." She grinned. "If you'd like, I start my own training early in the morning, as well as after lunch and dinner. You can join me and I'll get you started with some beginner exercises. No charge for the classes." Emma laughed. "Well, anyway. Here. I'll walk you through what I did and then we'll see if you can apply it to me."

She took Erik's arm gently by the elbow and wrist. "These are the important points to start with, to keep control of the arm. Once you have it, you duck under and through, like this." She held his arm up and went under it, turning so she was facing his back and still holding his wrist. Without applying real pressure, she pulled it back and placed his wrist against the small of his back. "Once it's back here, you want to pull it up and forwards, like you're trying to make the other person touch between their shoulderblades. If you'd like, you can also apply a half-nelson to the other arm to help immobilize."

Emma demonstrated, placing her upper arm in Erik's free armpit and placing her hand on the back of his head so his arm was lifted away from his body. "You can grab the back of the head like I'm currently doing, or the neck if you'd prefer. Or, if you wrench their arm up high enough, you can grab it with this hand too, although that would quite likely injure you if I were to show you. Now..." She suddenly fell to the side, cushioning their fall with her shoulder so Erik didn't hurt himself. "...You can drag your opponent down to the ground to keep them locked. In a real situation you would probably want to fall forward so you can pin them underneath your own weight and make it harder for them to escape, but I didn't want to hurt you."

She lifted a leg and wrapped it around him from behind. "You can also wrap your legs around like this for further entanglement. The tighter you have your hold, the better. Anything else you want to know?" Emma asked as she disengaged and rolled to her feet, offering him a hand up again.

Continue practicing CQC/wrestling with Erik (letting him be the aggressor this time), keep up daily schedule.

(reposting Emma's schedule here for wolf's convenience:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
)
  "Yeah," Erik said, as Emma showed him the wrestling move. "My first question is whether your brother survived practice." He grinned, then shook his head. "I wish I had some sort of training to offer you in return, but, well... hmm..." Erik paused a moment. "You know, if I could convince Greg-o to part with some spare clothes I could wrap my staff and we could take rounds being the aggressor or the dodger in striking drills. Wrestling is good if we get into knife-fight distances, but some not-getting-hit-in-the-head lessons might be good for dodging people with weapons."

Propose Dodging drills after wrestling practice
"Heh, well... he's a tough kid." She seemed somewhat proud of it. "But yeah, that sounds like a good idea too. Sadly, it'll most likely come in handy." She held her arm out toward Erik. "So, ready to give this hold a shot?"

Accept Dodging drills as well.
(Fluff dump will happen next turn)
{5} The wrestling, dodging and Yoga help you both become more balanced and flexible (+1 agility each) {4}Erik no longer takes penalties to use a staff non-lethaly

That's some extremely loud thunder, Dick thought. Hm. Well, guess there's little else to do than but mellow out.

Chill. Meditate. In the mornings, do tai chi (or at least try to, having never actually done tai chi - looks pretty tranquil, though). Center self, all that meditation stuff. Strengthen resolve.
{2} You do all that stuff, but no stat gains

Do more magic, Awakening, create a vine to sever as fishing line and a small wooden curved hook to use as a hook. assemble and fish

{P = 5}{C = 3} You create a vine, it is somewhat recalcitrant, but it ends up working, {P=4}{C=2} You create a vuagly hook shaped piece of wood, but it is not sharp and looks like it will warp easily

Erik grinned somewhat ruefully at Thomas and Emma. "Close, she had handcuffs and kinks while I had a very long and desperate dry-streak. Honestly it was fun while it lasted, but some things just didn't work out between us. I could stand the kinks; being bound, being lightly strangled, being whipped occasionally, that I was okay with. But the overwhelming smell of leather cleaner every single day... That got to be a deal breaker after a while." 
   Erik turned back to Charlotte, still smiling for the hell of it. "It's not about fighting, it's about having fun. It is a beautiful day, and we all need to let off some steam." Erik reached into his pocket, withdrawing the small luck charm he'd picked up back in his world. He didn't remember where he got it, but it looked like the kind of dime-store plastic faux gemstone thing that he occasionally found amusing. "Come on, I'll flip you for it. Heads, you roll on the deck with Emma while Thomas takes extensive notes. Tails, I leave you alone. Okay?"

Propose coin flip decision. Fail to note that the emerald coin has a head on both sides

((Kudos on the ME reference))
Charlotte blushed slightly at Erik's comment but nodded her head "O...Ok then, if the coin lands on heads I'll do it"
((No problem, I am a good walking encyclopedia of pop culture references if nothing else))

Thomas smirked at Charlottes blush, looking back at Erik."Leaving things up to chance? Fair if nothing else. Alright, I'm fine with that."

{2} The guys watch the girls get sweaty together, no stat gains though but everyone seems to have fun.

Draignean:
Spoiler: Erik O'Kelly (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate:
Spoiler: Emma MacIntyre (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman:
Spoiler: Dick O'Kelly (click to show/hide)

scapheap:
Spoiler: Clair (click to show/hide)

Dansmithers:
Spoiler: Genoa Tartakovsky (click to show/hide)

Kansa:
Spoiler: Charlotte Venture (click to show/hide)

Neroselene:
Spoiler: Thomas S Hunter (click to show/hide)

Unholy_Pariah:
Spoiler: Elric Johnson (click to show/hide)

You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 01, 2013, 03:47:03 am »

practice juggling 3 coins or if thats too strenuous remagic my dagger.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 01, 2013, 04:24:27 am »

Finally, fish
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23