Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 24410 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off
« on: August 06, 2013, 03:52:52 am »

As this is somewhat of a fish out of water game, most fluff will not be provided at the start, you start in the real world, you are in the city of Canberra for some reason (please provide) unfortunately that is all I can give you for now without ruining the experience, it is mostley 1st come 1st served however there are some reserved places and if I feel your sheet is lacking enough information I will not take it.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Quote from: character list
Draignean:
Spoiler: Erik O'Kelly (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate:
Spoiler: Emma MacIntyre (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman:
Spoiler: Dick O'Kelly (click to show/hide)

scapheap:
Spoiler: Clair (click to show/hide)

Dansmithers:
Spoiler: Genoa Tartakovsky (click to show/hide)

Kansa:
Spoiler: Charlotte Venture (click to show/hide)

Neroselene:
Spoiler: Thomas S Hunter (click to show/hide)

Unholy_Pariah:
Spoiler: Elric Johnson (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 07:55:05 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTD (attempt the second) (signups)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 03:53:40 am »

Spoiler: Wait list (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 06:21:51 pm by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 03:54:17 am »

Spoiler: basic combat (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 07:16:19 pm by wolfchild »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 03:54:53 am »

Spoiler: weapons (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:18:08 pm by wolfchild »

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 04:05:06 am »

-Name: Genoa Tartakovsky
- Approximate Age: 370/10
- Proffesion or Calling:Animator
- Description: The Tartakovsky family is not renowned for it's physical prowess, but Genoa's drawing practice has at least made his hands strong. Genoa  has green eyes and pure white hair.
- History and personality: Genoa grew up in a family of rich environmentalists, but when he turned 18 he drained their coffers and ran. He's managed to find a job in america, animating a popular children's TV show. He's generally reclusive, but still finds time to be a total jerkface.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature: Baba Yaga

(first person to know where i got the last name from wins an internet!)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:33:16 am by Dansmithers »
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 04:17:16 am »

Name: Dick O'Kelly
Approximate Age: Mid-thirties
Profession or Calling: Barber
Description: a short, barrel-chested, stocky and muscular man with a full, well-trimmed and conspicuously washed beard and a shaved head. Has a round, friendly face and small brown eyes. His arms are covered in tattoos, and he commonly is seen wearing a white t-shirt with some random logo on it together with his pride and joy - a pair of leather pants.
History and personality: a recovering alcoholic and formerly a biker, Dick has finally settled into a nice routine after many years of dire uncertainty, finding his calling after many years - the life of a barber. He derives a particular joy from cutting hair, he isn't quite sure why, to be honest. And he's quite good at it, too. If you had met Dick a mere five years ago, you wouldn't even recognize him by anything other than his unmistakable mug, as he's certainly a different person now, or at least likes to think so himself. Friendlier at the very least, and far happier in general. Far away from anyone he's ever known in picturesque (or maybe not) Canberra, he finds Australia to be a perfect spot to escape his previous life.
A mythical or fantastical creature: thunderbird.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 05:12:41 am by Harry Baldman »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 04:20:23 am »

-Name: Genoa Tartakovsky
- Approximate Age: 370/10
- Proffesion or Calling:Animator
- Description: He's your average neckbeard, but Russian.
- History and personality: Genoa has not past or future, Genoa is pure. And Dan is lazy. He's generally reclusive, but still finds time to be a total jerkface.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature: Baba Yaga

(first person to know where i got the last name from wins an internet!)

Sorry not quite enough info i need it to generate stats for you

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 04:31:00 am »

Reserved while i make my character

Name: Elric Johnson
- Approximate Age: 25
- Proffesion or Calling: Bouncer
- Description: caucasian male, 6"4' tall, brown hair, brown eyes, athletic physique. Wears black jeans and a dark leather trenchcoat.
- History and personality: Elric was a bit of a loner who felt as if there was something wrong with the world he had been born into. The only time he ever felt like himself and could ignore his feelings that the world around him was just somehow wrong was when he was fighting. Eventually he fell into working as a bouncer for a less then scrupulous bar and collecting on any unpaid debts for its even less scrupulous and criminally inclined owner.
Elric has little respect for authority and even less interested in human interaction but always pays his debts. When backed into a corner he attacks swiftly and without hesitation instead of posturing or bargaining and has an affinity for knives.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature: Stymphalian bird
Backup creature: generic fantasy hydra
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 09:09:29 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 04:33:06 am »

- Name: Clair
- Approximate Age: 20-ies
- Proffesion or Calling: Vet
- Description: A tall, but slender red headed woman with grey eyes and b cup breasts. She wears a fedora, a leather jacket and jeans.
- History and personality: A girl from the city who did well in school and studied to become a vet. She was born in the troubled part of the city and thus is a fairly tough kid, but tended to have a soft spot for animals. She has a few scars of fights in her youth.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature: Dryad
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 04:57:17 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 04:41:55 am »

- Name: Jeremiah Nix
- Approximate Age: 25
- Proffesion or Calling: Piano player
- Description: Thin, with a messy mop of black hair, and short chin stubble.  Wears a dusty old trenchcoat, a white shirt, a pair of jeans and some muddy sneakers.
- History and personality: Jeremiah has been traveling from town to town, trying to find a place to play for money, but so far, has had no real luck or strokes of fortune.  As for personality, he's a really serious, brooding figure, who tries to be good and decent and kind, but finds that this world doesn't appreciate that.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature, just the name though and I prefer no urban myth's (they do not fit as well into the world I am creating): Roc
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 04:46:18 am by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 05:10:21 am »

- Name: Shezzish
- Approximate Age: 240
- Proffesion or Calling: Manipulator
- Description: Giant snake with batlike wings and poisonous fangs. She can create an illusion of an human with different aspect depending on situation.
- History and personality: Hates fire. Likes cold. She is trapped on Earth and cant go back to her world. She will attempt to stealthily control high powers, such as kings or presidents and stuff.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature: Shek.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 05:12:29 am »

- Name: Charlotte Venture
- Approximate Age: 18
- Profession or Calling: Writer
- Description: Charlotte is 5’7” tall; her hair is black and hangs around shoulder length and she has bright blue eyes. She usually wears a dress.
- History and personality: Charlotte was always a very dedicated reader, she spent most of her time reading even giving up some of her social life. Her favourite book is Alice in Wonderland, from ever since she was very little she always dreamt of making stories of her own. She is quite a shy girl and does not trust other people on first meeting them, once she makes a friend it is usually for life though.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature: Jabberwock
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 05:14:13 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 05:14:45 am »

- Name: Shezzish
- Approximate Age: 240
- Proffesion or Calling: Manipulator
- Description: Giant snake with batlike wings and poisonous fangs. She can create an illusion of an human with different aspect depending on situation.
- History and personality: Hates fire. Likes cold. She is trapped on Earth and cant go back to her world. She will attempt to stealthily control high powers, such as kings or presidents and stuff.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature: Shek.

I don't think wolfchild will accept that.

As this is somewhat of a fish out of water game, most fluff will not be provided at the start, you start in the real world, you are in the city of Canberra for some reason (please provide) unfortunately that is all I can give you for now without ruining the experience, it is mostley 1st come 1st served however there are some reserved places and if I feel your sheet is lacking enough information I will not take it.

Probably because we're meant to be people, I think.

neroselene

• Bay Watcher
  • Dire Bears- Making your bad situations worse
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2013, 05:16:40 am »

- Name: Thomas S Hunter
- Approximate Age: 24
- Proffesion or Calling: Journalist
- Description: Dark skinned and green eyed with more of a runners build, primarily due to having to run nearly everywhere due to the nature of his profession. Has medium length hair that looks as though it hasn't seen a comb in years, which he keeps underneath a black fedora hat. His hair is also colored grey as a result of premature greying which, to his unfortunate discover, is genetic on his mothers side. He also has a goatee on his chin, which is ironically colored black thus creating a two toned look. He is regularly seen wearing a dark blue business suit minus a tie, and a white button up shirt underneath with the top button undone as well as loafers. Also sometimes wears a pair of aviator sunglasses.
- History and personality: Originally an immigrant from Spain, he came to arrived in Canberra when he was still only six and has been living his life in stride ever since. Even now he still has a mild spanish accent. He eventually took a journalism course when he was out of highschool and eventually landed a job with the Canberra times. Even when on the job he is a sociable and easy going soul, taking most things in stride. However, he also has a big curious streak and tends to try to find out more whenever he can, driven by a desire to uncover the truth for which he will employ all his charm and wit. Failing that, he can always sneak around for answers. He's also recently picked up smoking due to the stresses of his job.
- A mythical or Fantastical creature, just the name though and I prefer no urban myth's (they do not fit as well into the world I am creating): Centaur

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2013, 05:30:23 am »

Name: Oswald Reginald Shitebiter III
Appoximate Age: 68
Proffession: Socialite, Secret Cult Member
Description: A refined older gentleman who prefers to wear a monocle. He is pale skinned with a well groomed head of graying hair. He is fairly tall, though doesn't quite tower over the little people like he wishes he did. He prefers a red lounging suit with a tucked in tie. He also likes sandals with socks (This is a minor neighborhood scandal)
History and Personality: Oswald Reginald Shitebiter III was born in Canberra to one of the wealthier families in town, he enjoyed growing up in this lavish lifestyle, often spending his days merely lounging and being waited upon by one of his servants. On his sixteenth birthday Oswald was taken by his father into one of the secret rooms of the mansion, where he was inducted into the upper class' secret cult as a new member. He has since taken part in the meetings every Friday at 3:00 PM on the dot, except for that one time a raccoon raided the pantry.
As a whole, Oswald is a bit less of a snob to the underclasses then some of his friends, although you won't catch him going too easy on the sods either. Wouldn't want his one of his Martinis to be above 40 degrees again now would we?
Mythic Creature: CTHULU
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23