Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 24507 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 5, is it hot in here?
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2013, 11:13:01 pm »

Quote from: wolfchild
Clair acquires a Hand Axe
Dick acquires a hand crossbow and a dagger
Elric acquires a Dagger
Erik acquires a hand crossbow
Emma acquires a Hand axe
Charlotte acquires a Dagger
Genoa acquires a hand crossbow
Jeremiah acquires a hand crossbow
Thomas acquires a hand crossbow

hmmmm.... it doesnt seem wolfchild updated our sheets is all...

edit: wait... he updated dick and clairs sheets...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:16:27 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2013, 11:52:50 pm »

Quote from: wolfchild
Clair acquires a Hand Axe
Dick acquires a hand crossbow and a dagger
Elric acquires a Dagger
Erik acquires a hand crossbow
Emma acquires a Hand axe
Charlotte acquires a Dagger
Genoa acquires a hand crossbow
Jeremiah acquires a hand crossbow
Thomas acquires a hand crossbow

hmmmm.... it doesnt seem wolfchild updated our sheets is all...

edit: wait... he updated dick and clairs sheets...

woops, ehhhh fixed

Also Dansmithers, I know your character is an asshole and everything, but why the heck do you need two xbows, not to mention you'd disarm another person for it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2013, 01:41:58 am »

woops, ehhhh fixed

Also Dansmithers, I know your character is an asshole and everything, but why the heck do you need two xbows, not to mention you'd disarm another person for it
BECAUSE WHY NOT!
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2013, 02:05:16 am »

woops, ehhhh fixed

BECAUSE WHY NOT!

Because you would deny another player options, therefore making the game less fun for them, you are being disruptive beyond the scope of your character, also hand crossbows need 2 hands to reload.  You are pinging my griefer sense, hard if you do not tone it down I will need to take punitive action.

In any case in the middle of combat is NOT the place for intra party conflict (which I am not completely against especially if it makes sense in character, but I refuse to believe that your character is that stupid to pick a fight over a weapon when he has another just like it, especially since he has not been in a full on combat before and so wont be familiar enough to even consider dual wielding in a real fight)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:10:44 am by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2013, 02:12:46 am »

woops, ehhhh fixed

BECAUSE WHY NOT!

Because you would deny another player options, therefore making the game less fun for them, you are being disruptive beyond the scope of your character, also hand crossbows need 2 hands to reload.  You are pinging my griefer sense, hard if you do not tone it down I will need to take punitive action.

In any case in the middle of combat is NOT the place for intra party conflict (which I am not completely against especially if it makes sense in character, but I refuse to believe that your character is that stupid to pick a fight over a weapon when he has another just like it, especially since he has not been in a full on combat before and so wont be familiar enough to even consider dual wielding in a real fight)
See: Total Asshole. I'M ROLEPLAYING SORT OF MAYBE.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2013, 02:19:55 am »

Clair swung her axe

Attack any cultists.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2013, 02:22:08 am »

Shoot at closest cultist.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2013, 02:24:33 am »

((If you break the gm im gonna shank your character, i can deal up to 31 damage per hit, i have 2 weapons.

speaking of weapons... should the hand axe not do more than 6 damage on a crit?))
Quote from: hand axe
Hit +0
Crit 5
Crit threshold 4
Damage 6
Str: full
Crit damage 6
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:28:33 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2013, 03:02:52 am »

crit damage is damage ADDED on a crit, also your character dansmithers, may be an asshole, but not a moron, and conflict in this case is imply moronic, there are people trying to kill you, RIGHT THERE

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2013, 03:07:11 am »

Wait so the dagger crits for a base damage of 15 not 10?

Oh gods, 37.5 max damage and i can dual wield them probably.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2013, 03:16:13 am »

crit damage is damage ADDED on a crit, also your character dansmithers, may be an asshole, but not a moron, and conflict in this case is imply moronic, there are people trying to kill you, RIGHT THERE
His assholery surpasses all bounds of common sense. I HAVE ENTERED A MARTIAL ASSHOLE TRANCE!
Siggy Siggy Hole!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2013, 03:28:49 am »

I would not recommend dual wield, it will have significant penalties, and dansmithers that type of character comes very close to existing just to make every-one else's life hell, and trolling will not be tolerated under any circumstances.

Please note party conflict is not off the cards but keep it verbal between the characters until you both agree.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2013, 03:34:14 am »

I would not recommend dual wield, it will have significant penalties, and dansmithers that type of character comes very close to existing just to make every-one else's life hell, and trolling will not be tolerated under any circumstances.

Please note party conflict is not off the cards but keep it verbal between the characters until you both agree.
If I die here, tell my wife...
she was a bitch.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2013, 08:21:34 am »

If I die here, tell my wife...
she was a bitch.
((I think we may need a roleplaying clinic somewhere on these boards. Playing an asshole shouldn't be an attempt to screw over everyone else.))

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 12:37:00 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2013, 11:29:06 am »

"holy shit... could you do that again?"

Emma stared at her hands, unblinking. "I, uh... I didn't know I could do that in the first place!" She had no clue how she had done it. It was a subconscious thing, she had put her hands forward in what would have been a useless attempt to ward off a sharp projectile and somehow fire had burned away not only the offending spear but the person who threw it. ...Is this why I've been feeling so overheated since this change started? Holy shit, am I becoming some kind of dog-dragon!? She'd never heard of one before, but given that the change was going to be permanent, that seemed kind of cool - certainly preferable to some alternatives.

In any case, it wouldn't be wise to rely on an unknown ability like that in the heat of battle. I really hope I'm not going to start in with the puns... although at least that would be a sure sign I've completely lost it. May have already and I'm just imagining all of this? Forget that; it was a slippery slope. Instead she hefted her handaxe.

Emma waits until everyone who has a crossbow has fired and then charges in to axe an uninjured cultist a few questions, because that pun is required to properly use an axe. :P
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:31:04 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23