Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: Re: Decembre in Paradisum Turn 9/Head of the Snake  (Read 14709 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Decembre in Paradisum Turn 5 Fanatical Momentum
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2013, 03:23:58 am »

((Go timeywimey post))

"Apologies Mam. I don't know who did this, some terrorist group or another I assume Is there anything I can do for him?." Striker says distractedly as he indicates the spasming Oid. He wanted to fly off now and meet up with the other so called agents, but he knew he could not just leave this Oid to fight on his own if he could help it in any way. "I also got attacked by the Virus, but I was fine... Maybe something?"

((I don't know if I can help virused Oids this way, but hey, might as well give it a try. Also, how much can I carry well flying? I am certainly not made for passengers, but can I take minuses to my piloting skill and have someone cling on or something?))

((I'll say you can carry one human sized person safely, two with some effort, after that gets much harder))

The Medic shakes her head.

"I'm not a programmer, I'm just a Medichanic...but, he'll be alright. Just let him rest for now. Soon we'll have an army of people ready to help." She says-using a somewhat unwieldy term for medical workers who can help both Oids and flesh and blood humans.

Indeed, dozens of medical response vans are on their way-he'll live.
---

"Alright. Good luck, OMLOM..."

Work quickly, remove OMLOM's CPU and keep it safe.

Then go back to guarding the terrorist.

With a quick flash blackout of your recording equipment-most Oids know how to do this as a sort 'sleight' of hand, for things Paradisum might not exactly approve of on replay-you access OMLOM's cpu by manipulating several patterns on the back of his skull. What comes out looks less like a computer chip and more like a shard of black glass the size of a thumbnail, speckled with tiny green stars-but, it is nonetheless everything OMLOM is and was, his entire life, emotions, thoughts and memories.

Riu is very careful storing it away.

"...so. You said all you could do was soften the blow.

What do you think will happen if you didn't do... this?"

The Terrorist looks up at you wearily.

"Triple Six. Keep it low, but watch it go. Control the spark, but not the fire. A controlled burn." is all she says.

That's when two humans in matching grey suits approach-flanked by about dozen faceless men and oids in crisp, gunmetal grey combat finish.

One of them-the taller one, with sandy blonde hair-turns to you, giving your body the once over. You're used to that from males.

"...Ah, thanks for your assistance, RIU unit. We saw on the security cams what you did...we're here to take this woman into custody-Paradisum Central Security agency." He says, flapping an ID badge at you. Your systems confirm it's authentic-though you've never heard of PCSA.

The woman is brought up to her feet, unresisting, by the soldiers. They begin to take her away.

"In any case, the PCSA is interested in...skills such as yours. Have you ever considered government work? We're authorized in field recruitment by the council, and just from what I've seen and your background we might have something to talk about. Call me, if you're interested. My name is Agent West." Smiling, he hands you a commcard.

You stow it away, before going to talk to the Foxoid.

---
See if anyone can cover the terrorist. If not say...

"I need to go. I would shoot you so you can't hurt anyone else, but it doesn't feel right to kill a unarmed person and I'm not going to force a gun in your hand to make feel better."

Run for the Hydroponics Domes, using what spare processors I not using to purge the virus.

You more precisely run to the side street-where as promised, an unmarked hover van is awaiting transport. When you step in, though, the driver turns to you-it's an rectangular mechoid with a bright yellow, taxicab finish.

"Hey, wasn't there supposed to be more of you?" He asks, in a buzzy voice.

((It would be nice if everyone chose a direction after the RP is done. Please don't rush, tho :P ))
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 06:17:27 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2013, 05:39:13 am »

((I just saw. My sheet wasn't sent via PM to you weeks ago.

*shakes fist at internet connection*

Oh, also that I really /really/ /really/ missed your GM'ing style Dwarmin. RP in between all them posts..

It's really nostalgic. And fun. Funstalgic? Yeah. :)) Resending sheet soon after I recover it.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2013, 06:35:15 am »

((I just saw. My sheet wasn't sent via PM to you weeks ago.

*shakes fist at internet connection*

Oh, also that I really /really/ /really/ missed your GM'ing style Dwarmin. RP in between all them posts..

It's really nostalgic. And fun. Funstalgic? Yeah. :)) Resending sheet soon after I recover it.))

((Looking forward to it! Though you'll be pretty low in the waitlist, I don't think I'll go by posting order when deciding players to let in. Like from the start, good sheets over less so.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2013, 09:44:29 am »

Strikery was relieved that he didn't have more to do here, and turned away from the pair, activating ARM move he hovered into the air several meters before switching to JET move and screaming off into the sky. Once above the treetops he flew in a large loop, feeling the air rush over his body. A reassuring feeling.

He saw below that the Oid named Clair was running to where the transport was promised, and the two Oids mentioned in the notice, FOX and RIU, were conversing together and with some official looking man. Since they didn't appear to be in a hurry it seems that Clair had not talked to them, or that they had rejected her, at ether rate he wanted to talk. He brought his wings up and shut off his engine as he switched to ARM mode, sending him into a trajectory to land near them.

Striker landed with his ARMs several meters away from the RIU unit and the Fox unit. He cautiously took several steps towards them, not quite knowing what he should expect from others that the Grey wanted as agents.

"Hello. I couldn't help but noticing you two put yourself into considerable danger back there... And was wondering if you would explain why you risked your life for strangers instead of trying to get away?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2013, 12:14:35 pm »

"Hello.. um.."
Black lives matter.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2013, 03:16:44 pm »

"Ah. Excuse me. My name is Striker. And yours?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2013, 03:52:32 pm »

"I.. I'm FOX Unit-01, or Fox for short.
This is Riu."
Black lives matter.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2013, 05:27:18 pm »

"Oh, hello Striker.

Well... I really couldn't just leave everyone like that, I thought I might still be able to help. And besides," she added, hitting her chest a few times, "I'm fairly sturdy."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2013, 03:59:34 pm »

"Ah. Yes, I suppose you couldn't at that." He pauses for just a fraction of a second "I suppose that is the answer I should have expected. But now I must go, this may very well be just the start of the tragedies of today, people will be needing help elsewhere, and soon." Striker takes a single step back, then pauses to consider the two of them, not yet leaving.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2013, 05:37:07 pm »

I want to join this so bad. Must read first.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2013, 05:37:57 pm »

Fox is a little nervous about being stared at.
Black lives matter.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2013, 06:50:37 pm »

"Wait, what? Do you know where?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2013, 07:06:42 pm »

"Ah. I was hoping you would ask to be honest. I got word that something bad is going to happen in sector 19. That some people are going to be in harms way. Also that another situation is brewing, I don't know where, but I know someone who has more information on that is, she is waiting at a vehicle over this way." 

Striker motions towards the Grey Transport location.

"To be honest, you both seem have to a unique combination of Bravery and Kindheartedness. Although I suppose I should have expected that. I am half hoping you will come with me, to help save those we can, but I do understand if you don't follow, it will be dangerous."

With that Striker turn towards the transport and started waddling towards it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2013, 07:12:53 pm »

"Y-yeah! I'm not much use as a meditech, so there's nothing I can do around here..."

She glanced back at the Fox unit.

"...are you coming? I'd understand if you stayed behind too."

Follow Striker.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2013, 07:16:39 pm »

"I.. I have something to deliver.."

".. the professor will understand. I'll be going with you."
Follow Riu.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16