Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: Re: Decembre in Paradisum Turn 9/Head of the Snake  (Read 14705 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Decembre in Paradisum Turn 6 Eye of the Storm
« Reply #165 on: September 05, 2013, 08:08:29 pm »

Striker lowed himself to the ground and let the RIU off, the flight bar snapping back into his chest and a green panel slipping down to cover it. He listened to the words from Septima, he was a little shocked at first, she sounded a lot like his old THINKER unit. The memories washed over him, but kept his mind on what she was saying.

"I don't like the idea of you trying to put yourself in harms way, but I can not find fault your strategy." Striker reached behind himself, a panel opened and the stock of his rifle was pushed outward, he grabbed it and unfolded his rifle, ready for action. "I will go then, I have never gone against a foe like the sniper you described, but hopefully I will be able to match him." He turned to the other two, then back to Septima. "By the way, these are two that were saving civilians earlier, certainly someone has a eye on them for that already. For all that though I do not know their capabilities well myself. I am unsure of the proper distribution for them. At any rate, I should try to find a position where I can find them before they find us. Do ether of you two require help getting to a suitable spot on your own?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 05, 2013, 08:17:23 pm »

"Erm, I'm more of a scanner and social unit than a combat oid," Riu said, holding up her not very impressive pistol. "But I guess that plan sounds alright?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 05, 2013, 08:32:00 pm »

"I'm a test Oid, actually, so I might need some help too," Fox says, a bit sadly.
"
Black lives matter.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 05, 2013, 10:33:29 pm »

"Well, I at least have faith. In the both of you. We need to stop these rouge oids before they cause more harm."

Can I do a tactics roll (At +5) to remember a optimal place for a ambush from when I flew in?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2013, 09:05:53 am »

"Well, I at least have faith. In the both of you. We need to stop these rouge oids before they cause more harm."

Can I do a tactics roll (At +5) to remember a optimal place for a ambush from when I flew in?

Striker Tactics roll (20)+5=25

Striker's honestly basic tactical acumen was not earned via the somewhat force-fed chip knowledge. He learned it himself, in his years on his K&E squad. Often, he would be the foil, testing Thinker's plans and playing Devil's advocate, if needed. While he left the heavy thinking to one best suited for it, he couldn't help but pick up a bit himself...

Thinker's eye flashed bright pink, as she made her move, and looked at Striker calmly.

"I believe you've neglected the situation on the ground." She said.

Striker rubbed his 'chin'-a habit he had merely began doing one day of no conscious decision. She was right, of course. While his command of the three dimensional battlefield was notable, he admitted to himself he had missed the obvious-a simple flanking maneuver, executed from the shadowy cover of the overhanging rocks. His forces were bring torn apart in the crossfire, selling their lives dearly but falling in droves. This had happened again and again. Just when he let down his guard...

He ordered his aircraft to intercept and bombard, a desperate gamble to buy time to think-only to find the enemy had faded back into the stone, as before. He realized that while his air power was neatly untouched, he was powerless to actually, physically keep the enemy on the ground from moving-step by step-to his command post. And killing him. He sighed.

The Hologame concluded, with Thinker being the winner, as usual.

"You did well that time." She said, her triple digit hands rapidly folding up the board. "You're defense was well planned, but lacked long term thinking. It is the greatest difficulty for one to overcome-not to merely plan a defense, but to plan ahead-plan for the worst, and the best-plan many moves head. Had you driven off my main attack, what then?"

Striker had to admit, he hadn't planned on anything but defense-the goal of the game.

"And, by the time you struck at my forces, it was too late. But you're learning, Striker." She said. Her eyes flared green-the color of pride for her old friend.

...Striker thinks now. Most of the zone is low, cramped buildings and winding streets difficult to plan anything but quick and dirty ambushes...though, he did spot some wreckage, far to the South-near the old mines. It had looked like a massive Jaegoid buried in the mud, long gone to ruin. Excellent high ground and a potent defensive position-it's armor is rusted and falling apart, but likely still solid enough to provide cover from weapons fire. The enemy sniper will be forced into an avenue of only a few likely shooting positions.

His mind whirs with the possibilities of victory.

Quote from: Tactics
Rolling Tactics
The base DC of a tactics roll is 10. Every 5 above that gives a +1 bonus, to a maximum of plus 6. You can apply the bonus to any of the following tactical plans-which require the minimum of logic and battlefield information, to fit in the situation you are planning for. You need some time to develop a tactical plan, and the bonuses may be redacted if battlefield conditions change greatly. 1/2 bonuses are rounded up. Competing tactics rolls are decided by whichever was higher-with the loser unaware until the attack his group is receiving no bonuses-likewise, an ambush tactic can be quickly thwarted with a higher roll.

Only one unit may be designated as 'commander' of a group, but others can assist with the aid action.

Assault Plan: Full bonus to Attack Rolls and 1/2 bonus to firepower to all units firing from well chosen position. Lasts as long as Commander remains in position and active to direct fire.
Defense In Depth: Full bonus to Defense and 1/2 Bonus to Armor to all units in a fortified area-lasts until the position is abandoned or heavily damaged.
Ambush: Full bonus to Initiative and 1/2 bonus to increase crit chance. Last three turns.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:36:46 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2013, 04:43:07 pm »

Re-assessment: A scanner oid is an asset here, don't think you won't be able to help. Attaching yourself to the... ah, yes, STRIKER unit will leave both of you vulnerable to sniper fire, and I dare not send you out on the ground alone without any armor - by the way, if you wish to continue fighting like this, I suggest you acquire some - so the best course of action for you is likely to be covering my back, and alerting me of the enemy's approach. Once I have been engaged upon, feel free to provide support fire."

"Fact: The enemy does not know this area and has lost their primary reconnaissance unit. Perhaps they have a map, but that's it. They will move towards the harpyoid's last known position and only fan out when coming close. After all, they have no need to treat this as a greatly serious situation, so I approximate their plans to be kept simple. Thus, we have two options. Stay and bait, or move and ambush. While I appreciate the idea of moving for the Jaegoid, we would need to alert them that I am moving towards it in the first place, which does not seem practical. Their window of engagement will be too great, and we do not gain much from a fortified position."

"Assignments: Your roles, STRIKER and Fox-oid. Fox-oid, you will provide reconnaissance. I want to know where the enemy moves in from. This is kind of difficult, I concur, since you both need to remain unseen and see them, but I am confident you have skills in both. Keep me updated on where they are, and do not move away so far that we won't be able to rush to your aid swiftly. And you, STRIKER, you'll be the mobile reserve. Reinforce the person that needs it most. I need you to be able to both rush to the fox' and our aid, while also remaining unseen until you are needed. You're the ace in the hole, if you will."

"Clarification: This leads us to the last point, when to engage. Fox-oid, STRIKER, I want you to engage the sniper once you can defeat him before his allies can aid him. This can happen shortly after their group splits, or once their defender engages me in combat. I'd much rather not get my mental circuits blown out, so feel free to engage once he prepares to snipe me. Try a pincer attack if you have the space. I'll be off to secure the harpy"

Ambush tactics are go!

Also, fully disable (not kill) the harpy, or make sure she's no longer a threat, as long as FOX reports I have enough time left for that (or if she hasn't already fled). Then, taking out the rifle, take cover in a corner, somewhere near RIU's hiding spot. I watch her back (and watch out for the gleam of scopes, or Echo deciding to go for another round), she watches mine. Ideally, make it look like a somewhat amateurish ambush by a harmless, afraid old Mechoid. If they buy it...
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2013, 06:56:25 pm »

Follow Septima, lie in wait as directed. Attempt to scan surroundings for additional data.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2013, 10:36:46 pm »

Nervously do as told.
Black lives matter.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2013, 11:06:18 pm »

Set up for the ambush as directed. I think a sniping position close enough to both groups was the thing? I dunno, it late and I am losing track of my thoughts.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Decembre in Paradisum Turn 7/The Fury
« Reply #174 on: September 10, 2013, 04:13:58 am »

Clair wastes no time-her mechanical muscles grip the edge of the heavy manhole and she lifts the hatch. It occurs to her she could tear it from it's hinge, and toss it as a enjoyable weapon, if the inclination took her. For now, though, she descends into the sewers and closes it behind her. Her locomoters splash into the indefinable muck at the bottom with ugly sounding thuds. She immediately deactivates her Rhinal sensors.

Clair moves forward, visualizing her next move. Hoping that Blair is all right...she might have thought the broadcast could have been a trick, if not for the little part on the end. That is so just...him.

She smiles at the thought of their reunion-and the rain of fire they'll unleash together. But, first she has to get there.

Random Encounter Roll=11

No one bothers her-because she's quick. The military commander in charge will no doubt be sealing off these passages eventually, probably with traps and sensors...but he needs time for that, time Clair doesn't intend to give him. She moves forward easily, making a game of it-kicking herself off the walls so she doesn't have to get her feet wet. Or worse-hidden grates or wreckage under the sludge could be very inconvenient. She only passes a few cleaner drones, and even fewer mousoids (who feed on the cleaner drones), which usually dash back into the tiny tunnels they chewed through the stone as she passes by, making angry metallic squeaking noises.

She's passed a good length, when she stops, consults her inner workings-and begins to climb up. At the top of the ladder, she pauses and works out her pointer finger-a pencil thin fiber-optic cable come from her finger, and snakes through the grate-and gives her a Birdseye view of where she's ascending.

About as much as she imagined. Trees, bushes, and dirt. Farm Equipment lies unused at the moment, a maze of potential firing cover. She see's her target, the Turnip Fields, to the North-the edge of the patch not 200 yards away, through an area with lots of ground cover, but little from the air. Blair's hiding in there.

Next, she takes stock of enemy forces. As one might have guessed, she can see a six man squad beating the bushes of the field, looking for Blair-five of them are Human or Humoid, and none seem very dangerous-the last one is a OCP radar drone, looking comical with the giant dishes on it's back. It's no doubt scanning the field, looking for Blair. They're all skittish, and none seem eager to venture into the rows. No doubt the corpses scattered around have somewhat tempered their enthusiasm. They're going to wait for reinforcements.

She turns her camera around South. One irregular patrol is watching the side of a larger building, a twin of soldiers-two more, watching the door. As she watches, a crying woman in farmer's gear is hauled somewhat roughly into the building. She pans up, seeing the label above the building door.

'NANOGROWTH HAB A4'

Ooh. Growth nanos...wouldn't want those to get out...there will almost certainly be more soldiers inside, perhaps guarding hostages. Or preparing them for execution.

She spares glances West and East. Nothing but fields and equipment. Her canny eyes spot a sniper reclining  far the western wall-the one facing the city, but he's facing outward, not in, and he'll not be able to help from where he's at.

Clair pauses to take a breath, and analyzes her next move.

[IIIIIIIIII]
Spoiler: Clair (click to show/hide)

---
Meanwhile...

A plan is formed on the fly, four mechanized minds collating at what would be to humans, near light-speed. They meet, and move on, without pausing.

Fox hovers off, but stays low-and activates his noise dampeners, ECM and color blend. He's used to going unseen, much as Septima cannily intuited. He's nervous, sure, even though Oids shouldn't be nervous...but the little Foxoid has some deep, slow kindled courage, which he calls upon now.

[Stealth Roll [7]+10=17]
[Perception Roll [15]+5=20]

He spots and relays what he sees. To his surprise, no one blasts him...yet.

The Hound Squad is staying put, apparently. Fox first item of interest is the large, snakeoid combination that silently slides about the street on a segmented tail. He has a large, poisonous looking hood with slowly undulates, and even larger fangs. He's wearing the colors of the Hounds in full panoply. It occurs to Fox that such an Oid was designed to scare Humans, to be terrifying. He slides around, as if nervous, gesticulating wildly with he long, telescopic arms.

The Harpyoid is lying on the ground, still, spiting Electike and talking Rapidly to the fellow beside her-a Humoid who looks scarily like a combination of Septima and RIU-a rough metallic skeleton and a quasi-ceramic face, set in the visage of a pretty young girl of indeterminate age. She's got a hand on the Harpyoid's shoulder, trying to calm her, and uncapping an energy tank to get her back on her feet. Her frame is small and compact, but those seemingly tiny fists are capped with graviton knuckles-capable of punching most Oids through walls.

And, Fox spots one more thing-a sinisterly camouflaged soldier, in the two story apartment building two blocks away. He's on his belly, and his rifle is steady. He's barely a flicker in the eye, but burns bright as a candleflame. The man is smoking something, no doubt unafraid in his position. A tiny puff of hot smoke blares on Foxes thermal sensors as if the sniper had jumped up and began waving his arms.

Riu, patently aware of the target her unarmored hide must surely present, takes cover as quietly as possible-keeping an eye on Septima.

She scans the area casually, to keep her nerves steady.

Mineral scan indicates the buildings in the area were carved direct from the cave rock, instead of quickcrete or nanostone. It's tough, and hard to damage-which should at least limit civilian casualties.

She detects a broadcast signal in the air, and carefully snips a slice of it to pass onto her group.

"....this is Captain Andrake! Come in, Control! We are under attack...major rebel activity in region...we are bird down, repeat, bird down...send reinforcements! Come in? Hello? Blasted thing!"

Since the communications are not down in the area, Riu can only assume Hound Control is not answering his summons.

Striker is also feeling nervous. He's never fired on fellow Oids before...even ones as bad as these seem to be. It makes him feel guilty, and sad. How has it come to this? How indeed...

He ascends a low building with the street afront of him, giving a wide view-staying out of the visual range of the sniper Fox described, but ready to fire on him.

Septima is the bait. It's not the first time...she's lived awhile, and has endured many sacrifices and hardships in her life. Many others have sacrifed themselves for her. She long ago figured it was her turn.

Using Fox's recon (which in her opinion, is actually quite excellent) she sets herself on the street aside. Taking a brief nanomoment, before emerging. Knowing what could go wrong. Preparing for the eventual. Ready to fight until she can longer move. Here...is the moment...she was born for...

..."You were born to be a weapon, Septima." Nero says, sitting in a cross legged position. He is similar to Septima's design, 9th of the Olympia's-yet even more primitive. Gears spun as he spoke. His arm cannon was laid across his lamp, so large it had to be extended back onto his left shoulder, like a bazooka. "...but, you're not just a tool, to be used and discarded. Paradisum does not expect any of us to return...and, they've made their choices very carefully...about who they'd not rather have around, after this is over."

Septima stayed silent. In later years, she would reflect that the attack on the Solar Station that ended the war against the mutants had neatly decapitated the majority of the most outspoken Heroes among Oidkind in the final blast. Victory, at such a cost...were they playing games, even with everything on the line? She doesn't know, probably never will. Nero was paranoid, always seeing shades in the corners. If he was still alive today, she has no doubt he'd be on the side of the Rebels.

"I know you're disappointed. But, we need you to stay. It's in all likelihood going to be a suicide mission...and, when it comes to sacrifices, the old come before the brave." He finally stands-ready to go on the mission which will be the death of him-and the redemption of Paradisum.

A rough hand finds Septima's chin. He has been a father figure to her from since she first was constructed-much more so than Coppola himself, despite the inventors strange needs for companionship.

"Just promise me...you'll live a full life. That when you're as old as me you won't be so eager to die."

And she did promise.

She did.

The promise rings hollow, in her old warriors heart-as she rushes into the street to face death once more. Unsure if she's ready or not. Even now.

Septima chooses her target with a cold eye-the downed Echo, currently being administrated to by RDA 'Siya'

Her rifle thrums most satisfactorily-low power rounds, designed to disable, not kill. The look of surprise on her enemies faces is also satisfying-Striker chose this area perfectly. Captain Andrake may be a killer, but he's not tactician. Thanks for small favors.

Round 1
Septima Initiative/[17]+3=20
Septima Attack/[1]+10=11

Septima can't help but gawp-her own look of satisfaction curdled, just a bit-as Siya literally jumps in the way of the fire, echoing Septima's own selfless nature-she deflects the bolts of energy intended for Echo with her powered-gauntlets, each move punctuated by a powerful martial arts strike. She begins marching down the street, and for once Septima is at a loss. Had she been alone, this very well could have turned out badly. As it stands, though...

RIU pops out from behind cover slightly to Septima's left-her gun wavers...[3]...but she decides to fire on the downed Harpy, as well.

Riu Initiative/[2]+3=5
Riu Attack/[19]+10=29 vs 18 *Crit Chance*
Crit Confirm? [19]+10=29 vs 18=Hit! Crit!
Damage/1d3-1=2x2x2=8 ((Ambush Bonus and Crit Bonus))

Her pistol may be small...but, put a round in the right place...

The bullet takes advantage of Septima's distraction-as the Humoid (that resembles you) blocks Septima's shots, your own flies straight and true-striking Echo in the side of the head. You cringe, as her cranium snaps back in a shower of sparks. One down...

Spoiler: Critical Hit (click to show/hide)

Above, Striker and Fox also fire-both of them having zeroed in on the Sniper human.

Fox Initiative/[15]+3+3=21
Fox Attack/[9]+10=19 vs 21 *miss*

Striker Initiative/[13]+2+3=18
Striker Attack/[13]+10=23 vs 18 *hit*
Damage/1d4+3=7

Foxes submachine gun is not designed for shooting these distances...though he tries his hardest, all he does is force the Human to scoot back a bit, cigarette tumbling from his mouth.

Which is where Striker fires, the round from his heavy sniper rifle hitting Davtree in the chest, as he attempts to backpedal into the safety of the room. The man falls back, wounded, but not down...and certainly still dangerous.

In a moment, Captain Andrake has simultaneously lost his sniper support and his primary air recon-but if he's a killer, maybe he's not a complete coward. Instead of running, he hisses with frustration, and begins advancing on Septima and Riu...albeit, at a safe distance. Siya is in front of him, advancing rapidly toward Septima, the sheen of her energy shields visible.

The Captain whips out two large pistols from holsters on his belt, and empties them at Septima.

Simultaneously, Siya breaks into a run...charging for Septima as well.

((Siya will reach Septima next turn))

Siya Initiative/[8]+1=9

Andrake Intiative/16+5=21
Andrake Attack [6]+13=19 vs Septima Defense 21=Miss!

Andrake sprays bullets wildly down the street from his twin automatic pistols-plinging off lamposts, buildings, doors. All in an attempt to take down the oddly swift mechoid blurring in front of him, the one whose plasma cannon took down Echo. He's been taken by surprise, and he can't just hit the piece of junk right in front of him...and he's very frustrated. Siya herself is actually struck several times by errant shots, her shield deflecting the damage, but if this display of poor marksmanship troubles her, she does not show it. Her face is an emotionless mask.

Septima-for her part, dodges effortlessly, bounding off walls, rolling, ducking, shooting...feeling strong...feeling quick. Nero would be proud...

The fight has taken a tilt in favor of our heroes-but, the battle is not over yet.

[IIIIIIIIII]
Spoiler: Septima (click to show/hide)
[IIIIIIIIII]
Spoiler: RIU (click to show/hide)
[IIIIIIIIII]
Spoiler: FOX-01 (click to show/hide)
[IIIIIIIIII]
Spoiler: Striker (click to show/hide)

!!Warning-Hostile Oids detected!!

[IIIIIIIIII]
Spoiler: Siya (click to show/hide)

[IIIIIIIII]
Spoiler: Echo (click to show/hide)
[IIIIIIIIII]
Spoiler: Andrake (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:32:53 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: Decembre in Paradisum Turn 7/The Fury
« Reply #175 on: September 10, 2013, 05:29:04 am »

~Mission Status~

Remaining objectives, Air Squad: Fully disable sniper. Query: Is this objective achievable by only one operative?

Remaining objectives, Ground Support: Do not get engaged upon in combat. Assist Septima in achieving objectives.

Remaining objectives, Septima: Avert close combat with charging enemy. Protect ground support. Buy time until Air Support arrives.
Bonus objectives, Septima: Separate enemy ground units. Damage enemy leader.

Projected time Septima can weather the enemy attacks, assuming no interference: 2-4 turns.

Comment, Septima: That's a mess I willingly got myself into.

Re-calculating battle plans... successful. Chances of positive battle outcome: High. Projected plan: Prevent enemy melee unit from interfering. Disable enemy commander. Demand surrender of enemy melee unit, and attempt to defuse situation diplomatically.

Initiating phase two. Requesting air support.

Blind enemy charger with a good old beam of concentrated light. Evade the charge by moving past her, and provoke Snake-Oid into attacking.
Then, I need STRIKER to crash into him with his lance while he goes at me.

((If we go with that, FOX needs to occupy the sniper, and RIU should provide fire/scanning support. I'm not exactly sure whether we should follow up on this, though. If the plan fails we're all sorts of out of position (and maybe I even get impaled by STRIKER, and the plan can fail at two different points aside from that), so maybe we should play it conservative with me keeping up the dodging thing, STRIKER or FOX distracting ground units/trying to get their defender to abandon charge to defend their leader and just making sure we get the sniper down before trying anything fancy.

Also possible: Barraging the leader down between gatling lasers, sniper rifle and, uh, revolver. Should take two turns at most (and will lead to more damage to me). FOX should probably really stay up top because of type disadvantage reasons.))
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 10, 2013, 05:31:19 am »

Wait for the six man squad to be far enough and then crawl along the ground cover(I'm guessing the bushes.) to get to the Turnip Fields unseen.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 10, 2013, 05:36:10 am »

Wait for the six man squad to be far enough and then crawl along the ground cover(I'm guessing the bushes.) to get to the Turnip Fields unseen.

((This sentence made me laugh...but, yes. There's lots of ground cover between you and them-tractors, fences, bushes, whatnot.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 10, 2013, 07:38:50 am »

((My pistol can't scratch either of them through their armor. That mostly leaves my options at staying out of the way, scanning the captain for double crit chance, or trying to tackle my double out of the way.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 10, 2013, 07:50:11 am »

((I do have a basic system of armor damage for situations like that, but yeah, they'll probably get flattened before you can do any significant damage with it-it's a strictly surprise attack sort of weapon. That being said, you can do a ranged aid action to help Septima-details are in the third post, under game mechanics. It's possible once her momentum is slowed and the battle shifts, you might be able to reason with Siya, as well. Multiscanning will also be helpful, extending the crit range to 17-20 on whoever you do it to, with the ambush bonus.

I did give you double money to start in the hope you'd purchase a better weapon, tho, so that's something to think about later. :) ))

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16