Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 63

Author Topic: Only War: Warband OOC FULL  (Read 54179 times)

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Only War: Warband OOC 5/6
« Reply #315 on: July 30, 2013, 09:21:10 pm »

The knive is for silent kills mate, we use it to cut throats. In a real fight we have guns.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 30, 2013, 09:21:27 pm »

That does leave us 4 more points.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 30, 2013, 09:21:45 pm »

The idea is to have them in case we need to stab something, since we'll probably be working in close quarters quite a bit.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 30, 2013, 09:23:10 pm »

Eh, I dont like the idea of letting something get close enough to take a swing...
Nor do I. The monoknives will be more useful than swords in close-quarters combat, or if any of us get omnomnommed by a bio-titan or something...and of course for utility purposes.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 30, 2013, 09:24:10 pm »

So what do we spend our other 4 points on?

Well provisioned could be very useful to us, extra ammo and grenades and easier resupply.
The extra ammo especially will be useful when we;re being sent behind enemy lines.
Now it never would.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 30, 2013, 09:26:10 pm »

Sounds good. What are our other options?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 30, 2013, 09:26:27 pm »

Augmetics? Well Provisioned? Extra points?

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 30, 2013, 09:26:42 pm »

Uhm... well I get the carbine, so what should our preferred basic weapon be? I wouldn't mind totting that, and a melta around, a regular one, not a multi one to clarify.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 30, 2013, 09:27:29 pm »

A Storm Bolter, maybe?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 30, 2013, 09:28:45 pm »

Augmetics?
What is this? It sounds neat. (I'd look it up, but I'm trying to figure out how to spend my XP...))
Sig

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 30, 2013, 09:28:51 pm »

A Storm Bolter, maybe?
No. Plasma rifle at best... which I guess lemme check that.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 30, 2013, 09:30:09 pm »

Augmetics?
What is this? It sounds neat. (I'd look it up, but I'm trying to figure out how to spend my XP...))
It gives you a +10 bonus to acquire cybernetics, at a cost of 2 points.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 30, 2013, 09:30:44 pm »

Okay, I've got all of your regiment stuff down. Even though you guys would be one point short, I can be generous and just use those remaining points so you get an extra two weeks of rations in your standard kit. I figure it'd be useful for a Drop Troop regiment. Also, to make the history/theme around your regiment a bit easier to figure out, everyone just fill out what they think would be a good idea by answering the following questions.

Why was the regiment Raised?: Why specifically did your planet decide to raise a drop troop regiment, when they're often more unorthodox and less common than other regiments?
What does the regiment believe?: Besides being very honorable (Why are they honorable? Is it apart of their culture?), what do they believe in? Are they stout followers of the Emperors, or are they less devote?
In what state is the regiment?: The regiment has lost its home world and has less people in it, but how many people are in it? Keep in mind that the average guard regiment has anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000 people in it (Last time I checked, at least.) How does the command act and the average soldier react from manpower being so low?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 30, 2013, 09:31:38 pm »

Okay, are you guys good with prefered basic weapon being a plasma gun? Cause that will give us a bit of anti armor as well. Cause he said the bull pup was not good.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 30, 2013, 09:32:40 pm »

Keep in mind not all of you will necessarily be automatically trained in it because it's your favored weapon, so you'd just be toting around an extremely dangerous and unreliable gun without knowing how to use it.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 63