Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 63

Author Topic: Only War: Warband OOC FULL  (Read 54137 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Only War: Warband OOC 5/6
« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2013, 03:45:48 pm »

No medics yet, and we plan to be a small band of elite covert drop troops from a destroyed Forge World. Page 11 has most of the details.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2013, 03:46:08 pm »

I never heard of jeep-like vehicles in 40k O_o
But then again, my experience is pretty much limited to the tabletop. And there, the IG doesn't even have bikes (the lighter thing they get there is the Sentinel)
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2013, 03:48:32 pm »

So we may just be on foot! But yeah, I just think bikes might be a bit too aggressive for what we plan on doing. We aren't a  group of people who ride in guns a blazing, we will get wiped out.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2013, 03:49:37 pm »

We can always get stealth bikes.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2013, 03:51:41 pm »

The bikes predominantly are for transport, they have weapons which is useful for us but the main reason I like them is they're wicked fast and extremely agile.
They're perfect for high speed evasion and maneuvers after we've dropped in.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 30, 2013, 03:53:34 pm »

If we are going to do anything, we will be leaving the bikes behind and having a guy watch them, which will not be entertaining for anyone, we wont be riding into combat on bikes. The vehicle we are looking for is purely for transportation.
And we wont need them for super agile as soon as we have landed, hopefully once we land they wont know we are there.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 30, 2013, 03:56:34 pm »

Okay, what I've got so far is...

Planet name : Vniedik
Regiment name : 666th Vniediken Phantoms

What you've all apparently decided on is Forgeworld, Drop Trooper, Choleric leader, Infiltrator Training Doctorine, Sharpshooter Training, Covert strike special equipment, The Few, Lost Homeworld, and Honor Bound. You don't really have enough regiment creation points to spend it on anything else, and keep in mind that regiment creation points do not equal regiment equipment points. Each regiment can choose their regiment's favored basic weapon and heavy weapon, making it so you can spend less points overall on adding these items to your basic kit.

I added the bullpup lasgun as your regiments Favored Basic Weapon and added it to your standard kit replacing the M36 Lasgun (10 points, 20 points remaining.) I also added the Melta Gun as your regiments Favored Heavy Weapon and added ONE to your squad's inventory (15 points, 5 remaining.) With the last five points, I changed your bullpup weapons from normal quality to good quality. That's all you can do with the points allocted, so yeah.

Also, no. You guys aren't getting vehicles, and if you are they're not going to be controlled by you. You're not trained AT ALL in the operation of any kind of land vehicle, and you'll MAYBE have a sentinel back you up if you're lucky. Remember, Drop Troopers are there to make speedy, quick pushes and attacks at the enemy from above, and that's not with any vehicles. Stop talking and planning things you have no idea are actually allowed.

Now, feel free to add all of the bonuses you get for all of the regiment options that were taken, and add them to your rolled character. Along with that, a general backstory of your planet and regiment would be appreciated so I have something to work with.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2013, 03:59:49 pm »

I believe we have five extra regiment points to spend?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2013, 04:01:05 pm »

To my knowledge, you only had thirty. Ten was spent on the bullpup, fifteen was spent on the Meltagun, and five was spent on upgrading the quality of the bullpup.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 30, 2013, 04:03:50 pm »

To my knowledge, you only had thirty. Ten was spent on the bullpup, fifteen was spent on the Meltagun, and five was spent on upgrading the quality of the bullpup.
Regiment points, not equipment points. We had twenty six, and our world, commander personality, and type consumed nine. Our training and special equipment consumed another twelve, and we should have five left to spend, probably on ten extra equipment points.

EDIT: Can we buy individual equipment for our standard, or is standard equipment universal?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 04:06:28 pm by Remuthra »

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 30, 2013, 04:12:27 pm »

Hey since infiltrator gives starting skill stealth and I'm already rank 2 stealth does that give me rank 3?

Oh and do you want us to roll for the sanity damage?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 04:15:51 pm by Alexandria »
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2013, 04:16:31 pm »

Does anyone know a good place to host the sheets?

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2013, 04:18:01 pm »

Other then sending it as a message to somebody and saving the message? No.
Now it never would.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2013, 04:19:56 pm »

Spoiler: Character. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backstory. (click to show/hide)

First thing to buy, rapid reload.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 03:42:24 pm by Alexandria »
Now it never would.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2013, 04:20:06 pm »

I thought we would end up posting them here?
Im just putting mine on paper for now.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 63