Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65398 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Shipwide Shenanigans
« Reply #300 on: July 14, 2013, 11:25:36 pm »

Chill out waiting for a response, broping the AI and create a backup on the fighter network just in case the Captain gets uppity. Might as well.

Also, unpack one of the warbeasts and start preparing to clone it, careful not to actually start the whole waking-up process.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 15, 2013, 12:07:02 am »

Request a transfer to a new, parasite free body
It's FEF, not FEOF

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 15, 2013, 03:21:53 am »

Seriously, scavenge various destroyed bits and pieces of the ship. Fashion ion thrusters for gimp suit.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 15, 2013, 07:21:20 am »

Seriously, scavenge various destroyed bits and pieces of the ship. Fashion ion thrusters for gimp suit.
goddammit I missed ANOTHER action? I'm getting sloppy  :'(
anyway: [6] You scavenge every single spare piece of scrap, including the organic waste, and go into a strange mood. This results in [4] your gimp suit having efficient ion thrusters, as well as enough life support to last you quite a long time drifting in space. Where are you planning to go with this I must wonder?

Request a transfer to a new, parasite free body
[6] You actually receive the transfer....to Dans old fleecebot body. Well at least its not being devoured alive....

broping
WHAT IS BROPING? IS THAT SEXUAL? IS THAT SOME KIND OF SICK ELECTRONIC FETISH? Because the AI is probably all for that at this point :P

That I am.

Kyle changes out of the ridiculous armor and weapon combination and gets into an engineering outfit before the goes back to his workshop and continues on making the hand.
yes yes, you do those things, sorry I missed your turn, I am a forgetful snarky AI thing. Its cuz I was looking at DRs Chips......yeah that's it :P

Extract parasites from the infected. Genetically modify the parasites to undulate in a pattern that generates sounds similar to Eurodance. Create a weapon that fires injection capsules that deliver the modified parasites and their growth serum into what they impact.
Now that he is in the fleecebot, you [5] complete the genetic modifications, resulting in Eurodance Worms....what nightmares these RTDs generate.... Also you create the Worm Gun. Actually make that a Worm Crossbow. Yup Worm Crossbow it is :P

Find new terminal, use USB cable on it.
You [3] locate a terminal, however you aren't USB compatible. In fact as a Exterminator bot, you're pretty much only compatible with killy things. Like Guns and Bazookas and Thermonuclear Tooth Implants.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #304 on: July 15, 2013, 07:24:45 am »

Can't have him using it to tell if it was water or not. Plus I'm a sadistic bitch. Randomly spike cloning vat nutrient fluid lines with mutation-inducing chemicals under the guise of a volunteer-based experimental super soldier project. Carry a clipboard too to complete the whole image.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 15, 2013, 07:27:04 am »

((Creating incredibly convoluted, illogical weapons seems to be working out surprisingly well for me :P))
Send the specifications of the Worm Crossbow to the manufacturing facilities of the ship. Send the specifications of the Eurodance Worms to the cloning facilities of the ship.
Try and stop at least one crazy plan that could get us all (or at least many of us) killed, maimed, or otherwise inconvenienced. Preferably stop them via Eurodance Worm Crossbow.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:40:00 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Gorn Guro Leaves an Impression
« Reply #306 on: July 15, 2013, 07:30:35 am »

I Just set up a bunker put ammo food and medical surpplies in there as well as rig locks so only I can get in there.
still waiting
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 15, 2013, 08:11:49 am »

Clean. Grumble about the craziness of my compatriots. Try to locate and stop at least one of their latest crazy plans that could get us all (or at least many of us) killed, maimed, or otherwise inconvenienced.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 15, 2013, 09:42:31 am »

Go to reactor core, hold ship at gun rocket laser nuke-point.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 15, 2013, 09:51:51 am »

Abandon the system at insanely high speed.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 15, 2013, 04:55:08 pm »

Broping: Brofist, but for AIs. Basically just a ping, but more... bro-y.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 15, 2013, 05:07:48 pm »

Don't worry I was staring at them to.
Since I apparently now have the arm attached due to help from DR I will begin testing it on the less lethal Dire Rabbits.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 15, 2013, 05:14:22 pm »

"Not done yet. That's the temporary arm."
Start making an arm-prosthetic symbiote that can shapeshift and shit and ties into the host's nervous system, allowing the host to command it. Also include a chip that lets me take control if I need to. Do not tell him about this part.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 15, 2013, 05:15:59 pm »

Assist DR then. When not needed admire her 'Hardware'.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 15, 2013, 05:25:06 pm »

Assist DR then. When not needed admire her 'Hardware'.

Wetware, meatbag.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35