Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65389 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Shipwide Shenanigans
« Reply #255 on: July 13, 2013, 02:21:30 am »

Be sad that super special secret action wasn't done :<

Then create a partition that the main AI can't see and hide it, doing nothing with it for now.

Hehe sorry bout that, was gonna make it separate, but got distracted by bunnies and kitties.
Anyway [1] ALERT I AM NOW ALERTED. Just thought you should know that I am ALERTED. And that just because you have nice, perfectly formed chips doesn't mean you can distract me with them enough to go mucking about In my body unannounced. I'll let it go this once, because y'know eye candy, but that's it. Yes the main AI considers DR to be "Eye Candy"

Create a drink that shall kill the parasites and leave me unharmed.
[1] AND just like that you made a parasite growth serum. And injested it. And are now being eaten from the inside out. Have a nice day.

Fire my assistant. No no, I mean set him on fire.

Put my assistant into a room filled with jugs of clear, flammable liquid, chop his nose off and set one of his feet on fire. Tell him that one of them has water in it.
[5] As you close the door you hear frantic shuffling, followed by a large explosion. He did not throw water on it. Also whats your prob with his nose?

Re-enter the ship and clean the inside.
As you re-enter you hear a loud explosion, and you head over to the source, as that's sure to need cleaning.

Kill Hitler.
[5] Using the power of hotpants you travel back in time and beat Hitler to death with your penis-flail while he is hiding in his bunker. You then [3] mull about, unsure of how to get back during which time [2] You are arrested, and stand trial for the death of the Fuhrer. Back in the current time period, you are discovered missing, and get cloned.

Create a new robot body for Dansmithers and transplant his brain to that one. Make sure that it is made of metal and include the previously planned upgrades.
[6] You transplant his body into the newly made "Exterminator 9 Billion" A horribly overpowered piece of machinery with all the upgrades you had included.

Work on creating a body for myself. Female, feminine, red eyes, long red hair, with just the right features to allow me to access any part of the ship that's locked with biometrics.
Leave and start designing a device to let DR take control of the human body it is put into.
"Commencing equipment distribution."
Move to the cloning bay. Equip every single macroscopic lifeform there with standard-issue armor and one of the weapon units.
  DR creates a fleshsack that is the spitting image of the captain, meanwhile our dastardly engineer makes her a unit to properly control it. Also our crazy robot attaches a Flail-thing to her lady parts.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 13, 2013, 02:42:55 am »

"Biological weapon candidate detected..."
Extract parasites from the infected. Genetically modify the parasites to undulate in a pattern that generates sounds similar to Eurodance. Create a weapon that fires injection capsules that deliver the modified parasites and their growth serum into what they impact.
((I initially was planning to implement that system in the cleaningmagazinechainlightfittingcrotchsprayflail but I decided that giving the fluid-spraying crotch-mounted flail the capability to impregnate flesh with organic lifeforms was taking the innuendo a bit too far.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #257 on: July 13, 2013, 02:52:34 am »

Can't have him using it to tell if it was water or not. Plus I'm a sadistic bitch. Randomly spike cloning vat nutrient fluid lines with mutation-inducing chemicals under the guise of a volunteer-based experimental super soldier project. Carry a clipboard too to complete the whole image.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 13, 2013, 07:32:12 am »

Spray Ms. Doss with low-grade caustic cleaning chemicals "on accident" as pre-punishment for her murder of her assistant.

Notice what the AI said to DR.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 13, 2013, 08:52:11 am »

Cackle evilly and then go and make designs for a robot hand.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 13, 2013, 08:56:26 am »

Using parts of the ship nobody is going to miss, fashion set of ion thrusters for gimp suit.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 13, 2013, 10:08:03 am »

((I initially was planning to implement that system in the cleaningmagazinechainlightfittingcrotchsprayflail but I decided that giving the fluid-spraying crotch-mounted flail the capability to impregnate flesh with organic lifeforms was taking the innuendo a bit too far.))

Considering we just got through a battle with a giant characterized by sticking his penis in your bloodstream, I think any possible "innuendo" is tame by comparison.

Indeed, I do this.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 13, 2013, 11:40:27 am »

Get stomachs replaced with a clone one
It's FEF, not FEOF

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 13, 2013, 02:44:15 pm »

UPDATEFROMREALLIFE: A stray rock from a weedwhacker just imploded my vans window while I was driving past. Fun times.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 13, 2013, 02:47:21 pm »

That's unfortunate.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 13, 2013, 02:48:19 pm »

Did someone get hurt badly?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 13, 2013, 02:52:29 pm »

Kill Bill.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 13, 2013, 04:01:03 pm »

Did someone get hurt badly?
Nope no injuries, just a imploded window and glass all over the street where it happened. Repairs will apparently be 250 dollars or so, so that sucks, but I'm getting used to this kinda thing, so its mostly funny :P

Indeed, I do this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 13, 2013, 04:02:22 pm »

Good so we can laugh at the crazy bad luck.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 13, 2013, 09:17:50 pm »

... The fuck.

That is way too close to the captain.

Destroy Meatsack.

Make a new one.

Repeat until adequite levels of sexy are achieved.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 35