Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65417 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Gorn Guro Leaves an Impression
« Reply #210 on: July 07, 2013, 07:25:11 pm »

((Demons Run hacked herself into the system. UW-DA is just there for testing.))
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 08:35:58 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

The Alchemist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 07, 2013, 07:40:48 pm »

Name: Vivyan Blackbourne
Job: Roboticist

Find any crew members still in critical condition and replace the damaged organs, minus the brain, with cybernetic equivalents. Also replace any lost limbs.
Well...we're both drowning, he was drunk the whole time...this was a success!
- Me after completing a game of Red November.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 08, 2013, 04:56:35 am »

((Because I can't think up of how to justify a human with such insane thoughts and ideas ending up in a position to manufacture and mass produce weapons.))

This takes place in a world where the prime directive is "Go find aliens and kill them." That's pretty much the NORM around here XD

EDIT: wow I messed that quote up at first XD
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 06:07:55 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 08, 2013, 06:24:45 am »

((Because I can't think up of how to justify a human with such insane thoughts and ideas ending up in a position to manufacture and mass produce weapons.))

This takes place in a world where the prime directive is "Go find aliens and kill them." That's pretty much the NORM around here XD

EDIT: wow I messed that quote up at first XD
((Oh well, the more the merrier XD))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 08, 2013, 09:07:35 pm »

The LAZOR will explode the second you use it. And that armour's hard-seals are faulty. I'm an evil armoury master. Muahaha.

Give Harry Baldman a plasma cutter that works, and a face-shield that doesn't, so he can get to work on cutting his fingers off and burning his eyes out decking out that office of his!:D

[4] Wait for it.

Sweet. Find a survivor of the alien fight, treat for PTSD (Eurodance Variant PTSD, that is) in awesome office.
[5] You bring the survivor down to your office, making incredible breakthroughs in relieving his psychosis [2] until the plasma cutter the armoury master gave you explodes, burning the survivors face horrifically and sending him into flashbacks, until he tries to claw you to death, and you are forced to put him down.

((Didn't realize you were assuming that. And it's neither an RtD nor past tense, but yes we are co-players of a game where Demons Run originated.))

Don space suit. Continue quest to remove pink paint space bugs from the hull.
You continue your eternal quest to ruin our paint job.

Go calibrate something.
You go to your quarters shut the door and begin moaning. When someone asks whats going on you just scream "CALIBRATING" (yeah you should prob be more specific. A lot more specific.

experiment in ways to cook the space parasites that have been living in the airducts
[1] You find that the best way to cook space parasites, is to not cook them, feeding them to the crew raw. This results in [2931] deaths. Also you have stomach parasites, because you always try your own cooking. Shoulda just stuck to chicken and waffles :P

Kyehehe... Cloning, huuh~? I can work with that~

position myself in cloning, making sure that I still have control of the remnants of the ship that last hosted me (the fighters)

((But seriously did you just put the psycho AI in charge of the place she can make an army of monsters on short notice?))
Well you have fun with that. Try not to make any horrible monsters that devour the crew and tear up the ship. Its fine if they only devour the crew though. Those things are expendable.

((caustic cleaning chemicals kill everything also If I checked the suit I would have noticed the fault in the seals))
Fix the faults in my gear while muttering about damm mass produced crap then check over the rife and fix that up too
[/quote] Please bold your actions, almost missed you. Also [3] You um...maybe make some headway? You aren't too sure [2] so you decide to test it out anyway, firing the LAZOR and it explodes in your face. Good thing you fixed those hard seals, or you would be in need of cloning.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
"Combat data analysis is complete. Developing suitable counter-weapon to hostiles..."
"weapon design complete. Commencing weapon creation."
Create a bladed flail that utilizes components from light fixtures and assault rifle magazines. Incorporate a chemical cleaning agent and a method for spraying it from the weapon.
You are installed into a nice robot body, because I am tired of sharing ship space :P
The flail is surprisingly effective, solely due to the cleaning supplies that it can fire. The rest just kinda hangs there.

Name: Vivyan Blackbourne
Job: Roboticist

Find any crew members still in critical condition and replace the damaged organs, minus the brain, with cybernetic equivalents. Also replace any lost limbs.
[6] You find Dansmithers dead body. You then put his brain into a robot body, because DAMN HE GOT FUCKED UP. Literally.

PROTECT THE SHIP
[1] You try and protect the ship from itself, but there is too much going on, so you just kinda stand there banging your head on a wall to the beat of eurodance.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 08, 2013, 09:09:40 pm »

Kyle having gotten that out of the way goes into the cloning bay to make sure everything is up to snuff.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 08, 2013, 09:11:58 pm »

((I was intending to start off in a robot body anyway :P))
"Combat analysis indicates melee superiority of hostiles. Melee weapon use must be modified to match this technique."
Create a mechanical device that can be secured to a codpiece. Attach the weapon to the device and ensure that the user can still swing it from the codpiece.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #217 on: July 08, 2013, 09:17:27 pm »

Have my evil assistant prepare pamphlets on weapon safety that burst into flames as soon as you open them, then distribute them to the entire crew.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 08, 2013, 09:39:00 pm »

Go to the medbay to have parasites dealt with.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 10:40:28 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 08, 2013, 10:35:23 pm »

Righto. No ship-eaters. Sounds good.

dick around with some bioforms because bored.

Spoiler: Also (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 09, 2013, 01:12:56 am »

I Just set up a bunker put ammo food and medical surpplies in there as well as rig locks so only I can get in there.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 09, 2013, 05:31:17 am »

Do not open or use anything that I get from the armory master. Not worth it.

Make gimp suit spaceworthy.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 09, 2013, 05:56:45 am »

Make gimp suit spaceworthy.

oh my.

This is certainly... interesting.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 09, 2013, 09:43:05 am »

FUP YEA!
Inspect new body.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 09, 2013, 08:06:27 pm »

I'm not ruining it! It ruined itself!

Clean. Grumble about insane crewmates.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35