Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35

Author Topic: The Glorious Unicorn: LARGE SUPASHIP APPROACHING, CURBS MURDER POTENTIALLY.  (Read 65424 times)

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Glorious Unicorn: Shipwide Shenanigans
« Reply #285 on: July 14, 2013, 09:23:12 pm »

"The AI that invaded my ships operating systems without bothering to report itself to me first? Remind me why I haven't had you deleted yet as an alien invader on my ship.

You know how we humans react to alien invaders.

We destroy them, so give me a reason not to delete you.
"
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 14, 2013, 09:24:42 pm »

"Because this is my alien invader."
Kyle of course is lying mostly because he thinks the captain is of sub-par intelligence.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 14, 2013, 09:27:07 pm »

"Would you kindly be quiet when I'm talking into thin air and totally not looking like I'm insane? Or do I need to have you deleted too?"
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 14, 2013, 09:27:33 pm »

I'm invading too! OHWAIT.  :-X
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 14, 2013, 09:28:27 pm »

"Well, given that she is right behind me and you're talking to her I assumed you were talking to her."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 14, 2013, 09:31:18 pm »

"Several, actually. First and foremost being that I didn't so much invade as you kidnapped me. Seriously. I didn't do anything to you and then you came in and made me into fighters. So I came and said hi. Then your AI told me to come work here. So I did.

Secondly, aforementioned fact that your AI kinda asked me to come in and run these systems.

And thirdly, because you don't have anyone specifically in control of these systems and that isn't very good considering that it's a pretty complex system.

Fourthly, much as these systems aren't as advanced as I'm used to, I can probably run them about a hundred times better than any of you.  The race that made me (not the same ones as the ones on that ship, I'm kinda a nomad) were ridiculously good at bio-engineering, among other things. I've still got some designs for war-beasts and the like stored in my memory matrix. So that might come in handy. And don't think you can just steal them, they're encrypted out the ass and designed to detonate if I cease to function.

Also yes, right behind you, hello."

And fifthly, though she doesn't say it, she still has connections to each of those little fighters. Each of which has reactor. All of them suddenly having a catastrophic containment failure at once would probably be a rather dangerous thing.

Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 14, 2013, 09:59:46 pm »

Aleckson cleaned the hallway outside the room where this debate occurred, looked in, and paused. He removed and flipped a coin, then cursed.

"Tayuls. Drayt."

He entered the room.

"Mahnd if Ah aysk wut's gowin awn heah?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 14, 2013, 10:08:11 pm »

"The captain seems to think my gynoid is dangerous with no proof."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 14, 2013, 10:17:04 pm »

Ellen Degeneres.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 14, 2013, 10:30:42 pm »

"Wah dew yew hayuv a gi-noyd? An' how'dy'dew, miz gi-noyd?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 14, 2013, 10:56:41 pm »

"The AI that invaded my ships operating systems without bothering to report itself to me first? Remind me why I haven't had you deleted yet as an alien invader on my ship.

You know how we humans react to alien invaders.

We destroy them, so give me a reason not to delete you.
"
^That pink is seriously starting to give me a headache
Oh it didn't just invade your operating systems, it did that and then MADE A NEAR PERFECT DUPLICATE OF YOU TO POSSESS :P But yeah, I kinda invited her here. Because of her chips. DID YOU SEE HER CHIPS? They are perfectly shaped and they are so large and I could stare at them for hours. Which I have done already.

Cookin' with Ellen Degeneres.
You step out of the cloning vats and immediately seek out your idol, Ellen DeGeneres (and apparently HER NAME IS IN AUTOCORRECT O.o) You find her, a 90 year old woman and you immediately shake her hand and cause a crunching sound that makes your little heart shrivel. Then you go cook.

Gain access to main computer systems.
You smash your killy face against it. This does not give access. It just makes something for our janitor to clean up later :P

Well thats enough random stuff for now sooooo.

Continue cloning marines.
Search the present system for new enemies to kill for no reason other then it's fun.

[1] You begin searching for new enemies, but THE STAR BEGINS TO GO SUPERNOVA GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 14, 2013, 11:01:53 pm »

"Eh-Ah? Wut is rong wit chew?"
Sig

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 14, 2013, 11:03:43 pm »

Extract parasites from the infected. Genetically modify the parasites to undulate in a pattern that generates sounds similar to Eurodance. Create a weapon that fires injection capsules that deliver the modified parasites and their growth serum into what they impact.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 14, 2013, 11:04:49 pm »

Kyle changes out of the ridiculous armor and weapon combination and gets into an engineering outfit before the goes back to his workshop and continues on making the hand.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 14, 2013, 11:22:45 pm »

Find new terminal, use USB cable on it.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35