Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 42

Author Topic: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (New Game is Up!)  (Read 60089 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 17: Hidden Zombies & Instant Nationalism)
« Reply #375 on: August 19, 2013, 08:11:48 pm »

"Well, it'll be good to have some extra support. We'll get you to Troy safe and sound. As for what we're called..."

((HM. How about 'The Ragtag Group of Misfits'. It fits. It's not Catchy, but it fits. If not, how about 'The Drifters'? We have come a long way.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 20, 2013, 03:19:18 am »

((I like the Drifters))

"In these dark times, we got to stick together."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 20, 2013, 05:19:58 am »

(( I'm cool for Drifters ))

I will work with you and even die for you but you keep that little shit quiet otherwise me and him and going to go outside and only 1 will be coming back through the door.

Now that we are working together I'm going to be putting together some weapons for us

search the house for any chemicals and items to make incendiary explosives even if very simple ones
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 20, 2013, 07:36:58 am »

((From the backness of time forgotten, I RETURN! Sorry i've been moving and have been without stable internet, thank you TCM For not killing me in this or Syndicate, well I've better get to it.))
"I'm Ben by the way, I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier."Introduce myself to the fourteenths, pick up the Ipod and check the music libary.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 20, 2013, 12:48:55 pm »

Pick up plunger. Wave it around a bit. Check whether there's still tap water, if so, drink some. Then, investigate noises from outside.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 20, 2013, 06:32:51 pm »

((From the backness of time forgotten, I RETURN! Sorry i've been moving and have been without stable internet, thank you TCM For not killing me in this or Syndicate, well I've better get to it.))

((No problem, welcome back.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 18: 14th-Drifters Alliance)
« Reply #381 on: August 20, 2013, 08:46:29 pm »

Chapter 18: 14th-Drifters Alliance

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
12:46:24 P.M.

Kyle smiles politely at Trish.
"If you think my whistling is impressive you should hear my stories."

Trish curls her lips up playfully, "Really now? I'd be interested in hearing them when we're in a more...hospitable environment." She walks up so she's a smidgen closer to Kyle, while Layla simply rolls her eyes.

yelps in surprise, then start beating it in the head with the rebar.

When done (if done) go inside and get some cleansing underway via soap.

Charles yelps as he encounters the zombie, loud enough to externalize his distress, but quiet enough for his voice to not travel very far. While the disabled zombie groans and snatches for his ankles, Charles takes a step forward, grabbing the end of his Short Rebar in one fist.

[Charles Strength: 4-1]
[Zombie Defense: 5-1(Unable to stand.)]

Charles swings the rebar and manages to embed it into the dirt right next to the zombie's head.

[Zombie Attack: 2]
[Charles Dexterity: 6]

The zombie reaches for the steel bar, but Charles yanks it away and backs up far beyond it's reach. It stays in the flower bush, groping it's hands up in Charles's direction.

Pick up plunger. Wave it around a bit. Check whether there's still tap water, if so, drink some. Then, investigate noises from outside.

Mr. Rand heads picks up the Plunger in the bathroom. He waves it around a bit; it would be an alright weapon if it wasn't for the plastic piece at the end. Though perhaps he could stick it on the face of a neer-do-well and incapacitate them with gross smells. Or something of the sort. He then goes to the sink and tries each nozzle, with the result being not a single drop of water.

After the checking the tap, Mr. Rand heads outside to investigate screaming noises. He finds Charles in the gardens a few houses away, failing to beat a prone zombie to death using a rod of rebar.

"Well, it'll be good to have some extra support. We'll get you to Troy safe and sound. As for what we're called..."
"In these dark times, we got to stick together."
I will work with you and even die for you but you keep that little shit quiet otherwise me and him and going to go outside and only 1 will be coming back through the door.

Now that we are working together I'm going to be putting together some weapons for us

search the house for any chemicals and items to make incendiary explosives even if very simple ones
"I'm Ben by the way, I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier."Introduce myself to the fourteenths, pick up the Ipod and check the music libary.

Aaron speaks to Omeen first, "Well, it'll be good to have some extra support. We'll get you to Troy safe and sound. As for what we're called...well, we're the Drifters."

Clair chimes in, "In these dark times, we got to stick together."

Omeen replies, "I'll take you on that." He starts to say something, but is interrupted by Wulf. " I will work with you and even die for you but you keep that little shit quiet otherwise me and him and going to go outside and only 1 will be coming back through the door." He points at Terrel, who fortunately has had has back turned and has wandered off a bit during the conversation. Omeen looks pretty surprised at the combination of Wulf threatening Terrel while simultaneously pledging his life to the rest of them. Omeen nods slowly, "...O-kay. I'll do that."

Wulf leaves for the house, giving Ben the chance to make an introduction. "I'm Ben by the way, I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier." Omeen extends his hand and shakes Ben's, "Glad to meet you." Ben breaks off and also goes into the house.

Wulf and Ben enter the house, going to different rooms. Wulf goes to the Kitchen in search of incendiary material. He finds a bottle of Detergent in a cupboard under the sink, and despite it mostly being nasty, there's a perfectly fine half-full bottle of Malt Liquor in the fridge. Ben takes the IPod from the room. He presses the power button, only to find it powerless. Looking around, there's no sign of an electric charger.

Omeen looks around at the members of both groups scattered. He calls out, "You guys ready to leave? If we hit the north road we can get out of this town and away from the undead things."

14th Community joins the Drifters.

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mr. Rand (Errol) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:48:00 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 20, 2013, 08:54:57 pm »

Kyle looks surprised at how forward Trish is for a second before he manages to respond.
"I'll hold you to that."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 20, 2013, 08:58:54 pm »

Hit it with the rock?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 20, 2013, 09:09:02 pm »

Hit it with the rock?

GM Tip: Hitting/Slashing/Smashing/Stabbing etc. uses Strength, while Throwing uses Perception. (Unless you're throwing something like a metal spear or a big rock, in which case both stats would be rolled.) Just saying this to make it clear.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 20, 2013, 10:00:13 pm »

"Yeah, I think we're good to go, as soon as the people in the house finish up.

Where's Charles, anyway?"
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 20, 2013, 10:24:19 pm »

((HOW THE HELL IS NO ONE DEAD YET.))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 20, 2013, 10:26:39 pm »

((HOW THE HELL IS NO ONE DEAD YET.))
+9001
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 21, 2013, 06:21:18 am »

"Yeah, I think we're good to go, as soon as the people in the house finish up.

Where's Charles, anyway?"

"I'll go look for him." Clair says looking a bit peaky.

Go look for Charles
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 21, 2013, 06:49:21 am »

take a good swig of the alcohol and then stash it on my person also try to find some rags as well.

Before leaving off do one more quick recon of the surrounding areas to make sure we don't run into anything.

(( hey TCM just if I picked up a gun surely I would have a Bergen as well ? :D ))
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 42